• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2DA!E8 - Ash & Butterfree! Until the Day We Meet Again!! [FIRST POST 06/01]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spin Attaxx

2012-2013
BWS2Da!08: Ash & Butterfree! Until the Day we meet Again!
Airdate: June 13, 2013
Pictures:
1) http://up.null-x.me/poverty/img/poverty53493.jpg
2) http://i44.*******.com/kegmy1.jpg
3) http://i39.*******.com/6scnqh.jpg

Summary: On Migration Island, Ash remembers the Caterpie that once traveled with him.

Translation Picture 2: Having arrived on Migration Island, Ash and his friends witness the moment a swarm of Metapod, the "Cocoon Pokémon", evolve into Butterfree, the "Butterfly Pokémon". The group is moved, but then a single Caterpie, the "Worm Pokémon", appears before them...
- Caption: This Caterpie seems to have failed to keep up with the swarm's evolution.

Translation Picture 3: Hang on, Caterpie! Ash's special training!

Ash finds a Caterpie that has been separated from its swarm. He does his best to help it return to its swarm!

He wants to help Caterpie, which does as it pleases! Caterpie has quite a lazy personality. At this rate, will it be able to evolve into Butterfree at all?

- Caption 1: Ash takes an afternoon nap with Caterpie... Hey, are they really going to be okay?!
- Caption 2: Its companions evolve into Butterfree one after another and fly away!

Pink box:
Caterpie is a Pokémon that brings back memories for Ash!
It's the first wild Pokémon that Ash got. It was a precious friend that grew up under his care.
- Caption: After evolving into Butterfree, it parted with Ash to set off with its companion.

This image shows Butterfree making an appearance. Judging from the screenshot, it's possible it's going to be Ash's.

Talk away, then.

http://i43.*******.com/4fu97s.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Cresselia92

SM Ash = New Ash
You could have asked a mod, you know...

Anyway, as I said earlier, if this is indeed Ash's Butterfree I wonder what could be its new moves. I hope for something like that:

- Sleep Powder
- Confusion / Psybeam
- Gust
- Silver Wind / Bug Buzz

Everlasting

Everything stays.
BUTTERFREE WILL COME BACK !
I really hope Butterfree comes back because I really liked that Pokémon. I hope he joins Ash team instead of Charizard.

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
It's possible we dont see any of its moves at all because I don't know that it will battle.

BUTTERFREE WILL COME BACK !
I really hope Butterfree comes back because I really liked that Pokémon. I hope he joins Ash team instead of Charizard.

But charizard already did join his team....so that can't happen.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Wow, just wow. After all these years, Butterfree might actually come back? All we need is Primeape and Pigeot and my early years of watching anime will be complete XD Off topic: I see a shiny Drudigon back there.

Cresselia92

SM Ash = New Ash
It's possible we dont see any of its moves at all because I don't know that it will battle.

Maybe some Beedrill, as a reminder of his evolution episode? I remember seeing a picture of many Beedrill in a scan. Maybe Butterfree saves the gang from them, like he did when he evolved?

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
People forget that Ash remembered Butterfree twice in DP, complete with flashbacks too. So this would be a follow up.

Last edited:

Cuddy

Cyndaquil Master
I wonder if the Butterfree can even get caught by another trainer? I do not remember Ash destroying the ball like Jessie did with her Dustox.

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
Really hope that's Ash's Butterfree (and it'd be strange if it wasn't). I just hope the Pink Butterfree will show up, too. I liked it~

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
I wonder if the Butterfree can even get caught by another trainer? I do not remember Ash destroying the ball like Jessie did with her Dustox.

I doubt someone could, because he didn't destroy the ball, and he technically didn't release him....just let him go with his girlfriend.

Akuroma

The Doctor
I wonder why Ash and Butterfree are upset. Hm. It really leave you with a question mark about this.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
If its Butterfree it'll be like Lapras in Johto, a 1 episode thing.

Likely, but who knows, perhaps the pink Butterfree will be retconned, or imposed to have died in childbirth?

Maybe some Beedrill, as a reminder of his evolution episode? I remember seeing a picture of many Beedrill in a scan. Maybe Butterfree saves the gang from them, like he did when he evolved?

Could definitely see that Beedrill shot be from the Butterfree episode. It really makes sense, and when we got the toy-list, we should've put the two together. Too bad that the Croconaw is now not as likely to be Totodile evolving, but oh well: BUTTERFREE!! :O

People forget that Ash remembered Butterfree twice in DP, complete with flashbacks too.

True.. Wait a second, didn't you make a post about Primeape in this thread? Or was that somebody else?

In the sense of why they had Primeape in Oak's lab and not Butterfree? To answer that question, even if you didn't post it, it might be because of the flashback in BWn8 only showed Ash catching Primeape, while if Butterfree returns in this episode, it will have been clear that it has been released at one point or another. Meaning that if they don't necessarily address that a pokemon has been released, or set to training, then they'll just fake it being at Oak's and retcon the 'release', which is why we see Primeape, Charizard and Gliscor at Oak's. Forget if we saw Squirtle or not.

In response to Thriller, I think they retconned some releases already. Pokemon not at Oak's weren't officially released but set to train, and they retconned that to a limited time of training, and they have come back to Oak since. Hence why Charizard came from Oak, why Squirtle, Primeape and Gliscor are in that shot as well, and why Butterfree, Pidgeot and Lapras aren't.

Last edited:

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
Likely, but who knows, perhaps the pink Butterfree will be retconned, or imposed to have died in childbirth?

Could definitely see that Beedrill shot be from the Butterfree episode. It really makes sense, and when we got the toy-list, we should've put the two together. Too bad that the Croconaw is now not as likely to be Totodile evolving, but oh well: BUTTERFREE!! :O

True.. Wait a second, didn't you make a post about Primeape in this thread? Or was that somebody else?

In the sense of why they had Primeape in Oak's lab and not Butterfree? To answer that question, even if you didn't post it, it might be because of the flashback in BWn8 only showed Ash catching Primeape, while if Butterfree returns in this episode, it will have been clear that it has been released at one point or another. Meaning that if they don't necessarily address that a pokemon has been released, or set to training, then they'll just fake it being at Oak's and retcon the 'release', which is why we see Primeape, Charizard and Gliscor at Oak's. Forget if we saw Squirtle or not.

In response to Thriller, I think they retconned some releases already. Pokemon not at Oak's weren't officially released but set to train, and they retconned that to a limited time and they have come back to Oak since. Hence why Charizard came from Oak, why Primeape and Gliscor in that shot as well, and why Butterfree, Pidgeot and Lapras aren't.
Yea squirtle was there too, right next to bulbasaur, although it being there at least seems more reasonable.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
I'm going to guess Butterfree is living in an island, something happens and Satoshi helps Butterfree and his family/friends and we get a sad goodbye at the end again,, well atleast Satoshi will know where his Butterfree is.

Also I forgot how cute Butterfree is :D.

nuzamaki90

I swear my pants blew up when I saw Butterfree with Ash again

Probably because you guys don't know how much I loved Ash's Butterfree as a child, I thought he made the whole Butterfree species badass.

First Charizard, then Clair, now Butterfree? ZOMG PLEASE LET LAPRAS BE NEXT!

Status
Not open for further replies.