• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2DA!E8 - Ash & Butterfree! Until the Day We Meet Again!! [FIRST POST 06/01]

Status
Not open for further replies.

dman_dustin

There is one difference, Jessie destroy Dustox's pokeball, but Ash never did, meaning a chance his Butterfree will come back. I see that with Pidgeot too, but with Primeape, he give the ball to Aaron, unless Primeape get the Glascor/Charizard pass.

Um, Primeape was given to Anthony not Aaron, and I kind of doubt that's his name in a foreign language either.

Plus Ash gave McCann Gliscor's Poke ball, yet Gliscor showed up just fine at the league (without any sign of a Poke ball), and Ash did use a Poke ball for Gliscor.

That's a pretty moot point since eggs didn't exist when the writers wrote the episode. But more importantly, baby Caterpie aren't your typical Pokémon; they need protection.

Maybe not, but it's not like Caterpie has a big movepool, besides do they really need two "guardians"

I don't dispute that the Butterfree showed affection, but not in the sense of eternal love.

Ash risks his life for things that have nothing to do with love.
It was obvious that Butterfree only went after Team Rocket because they stole Pink Butterfree, not because of the other Butterfree, and Butterfree isn't Ash, I doubt Butterfree is in the habit of rescuing humans and Pokemon just because it's such a nice Pokemon.

And you know this how?
Do you really think Bulbsaur, Squirtle, and Pidgeot are going to be in the episode? (outside of potential flashbacks)

I hope you aren't referencing Butterfree dying after mating because that wasn't true.

No I was talking about Butterfree slamming in Team Rocket's net and cage without any regard to its own safety for primarily one Butterfree.

Last edited:

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I still can't believe Butterfree might return :)...

If Pidgeot doesn't get an episode now, I'm gonna be pissed

dman_dustin

I still can't believe Butterfree might return :)...

If Pidgeot doesn't get an episode now, I'm gonna be pissed

That's only going to happen near the end of 6th generation.

But sure, maybe in August/September, maybe we can get a Pidgeot episode.

But first things first....Butterfree.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
That's only going to happen near the end of 6th generation.

But sure, maybe in August/September, maybe we can get a Pidgeot episode.

But first things first....Butterfree.

I hope he stays with Ash now. Maybe his kids are all grown up now and he wants to come back and join Ash lol.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
I hope he stays with Ash now. Maybe his kids are all grown up now and he wants to come back and join Ash lol.

It has a wife, unless Satoshi somehow captured his wife too and sent both to the lab, that would be kinda of impossible, he left to be with the other Butterfree.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
It has a wife, unless Satoshi somehow captured his wife too and sent both to the lab, that would be kinda of impossible, he left to be with the other Butterfree.

His wife could of gone back to her trainer too.

Nyarlathotep

Eldritch Abomination
You mean "it", Pigeot's gender was never confirmed.

And even if it comes back to Satoshi, it will most likely rot at Okido's laboratory like most of Satoshi's Pokémon.

Lucas MV

And even if it comes back to Satoshi, it will most likely rot at Okido's laboratory like most of Satoshi's Pokémon.

You mean Pidgeot, not Pigeot.

And he was talking about Butterfree, not about Pidgeot. Butterfree was confirmed male.

Outburstz

Ash's butterfree when to mate. The only way to tell if it is his butterfree is if it still has that scarf but I doubt this is real. I mean Butterfree was the first that Ash let go and I think it should stay that way even though I hated the fact that he let it go.
I would much rather see him get back his Pigeot because letting that beast of a flying type good made no sense at all. "Stay here and protect the piggy" -_- stupid

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

Yes cuz that episode is obviously about Pidgeot -_-....Butterfree was confirmed male remember??

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
This episode doesn't need to happen. Butterfree got a great send off. It's pointless to bring it back for Ash not to have again.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Doesn't matter, unless Butterfree is caught.

So making a fanservice episode about one of Satoshi old pokemon so old fans can enjoy instead of just a random filler is making an useless episode?

I take this over any DP TR fillers, which we are bound to get in Dekorola apparently.

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
Doesn't matter, unless Butterfree is caught.

Would you rather have an episode with axew getting lost in place of this? I don't see why he has to bring him back on the team....which he isn't going to do clearly with a few episodes left.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
So making a fanservice episode about one of Satoshi old pokemon so old fans can enjoy instead of just a random filler is making an useless episode?

I take this over any DP TR fillers, which we are bound to get in Dekorola apparently.

It just seems pointless. It got a great send off, so why tarnish it by bringing back for something that's bound to be worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.