• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2DA!E8 - Ash & Butterfree! Until the Day We Meet Again!! [FIRST POST 06/01]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
I don't think that Butterfree is a 'fail' Pokémon at all. He clearly didn't have that great a movepool in the early days, his best moveset would have been: - Tackle, Confusion, Gust and Psybeam. Now he's got the likes of Bug Buzz, Silver Wind and Aerial Ace to improve his usage and type-coverage...

It hasn't really had alot of time to really do anything super important before it left. I doubt they will have it do something significant now after all this time.

crawdauntpro

darksidetrainer
It hasn't really had alot of time to really do anything super important before it left. I doubt they will have it do something significant now after all this time.

Maybe not now but maybe before Ash leaves to go to the 6th Gen Region he'll do a catch up episode at Oak's Lab and see what new tricks everyone has learned?

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
They didn't do a lab episode in DP so don't get your hopes up that much.

They didn't, but this whole arc is specifically about them going to kanto, and both iris and cilan aren't even from there so I think they would have to explain where they are leaving To when they get there.

LizardonX

Banned
They didn't, but this whole arc is specifically about them going to kanto, and both iris and cilan aren't even from there so I think they would have to explain where they are leaving To when they get there.

It's the journey that counts not the destination. They'll get to Kanto when Godot finally arrives.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan

Don't get me wrong, if you see me posting you know lab episodes are probably some of my favourite episodes, I whined about not having one in DP and I whined about not having one with the Isshu pokemon at the start of the N arc so I want to see one but I can just see them saying, "oh we have them the lab shot in the opening thats enough!" and moving on, before we knew they were coming back to Kanto I even said I would like to see another Kanto filler arc with Satoshi showing Iris and Dent around.

TheSirPeras

The end of an era
Don't get me wrong, if you see me posting you know lab episodes are probably some of my favourite episodes, I whined about not having one in DP and I whined about not having one with the Isshu pokemon at the start of the N arc so I want to see one but I can just see them saying, "oh we have them the lab shot in the opening thats enough!" and moving on, before we knew they were coming back to Kanto I even said I would like to see another Kanto filler arc with Satoshi showing Iris and Dent around.

I loved the lab episode in Hoenn with all the character interaction, it was so fun. I hope they have one at the end of the DA saga (or arc?)

pacman000

On a quest to be the best...
Well, I'll be. That is the current model for Ash, so this isn't a flash back. It would be great if that was his Butterfree. Why else would they use such an old Pokemon in a new episode?

TheSirPeras

The end of an era
Kinda want this to happen:

Ash & co. get to an island that's divided by 2 forests, the Butterfree and the Beedrill forest (like the Heracross-Pinsir)
Ash & co. get attacked by Beedrills (because they were in their territory) and get to the Butterfree side
Ash sees his old Butterfree, flashbacks, etc
Ash finds out Butterfree's babies are now butterfrees themselves living in the forest
TR appears and plans to steal the Beedrill and the Butterfree
TR steals the Beedrill and the Butterfree as Ash & co. are leaving the island
One of Butterfree's babies managed to escape and goes to ask for help to Ash (thus explaining the picture and why that Butterfree doesn't have the yellow ribbon or whatever it was, and it explains why Ash looks emotional kinda)
As & co. save the Butterfree and Beedrill with the help from baby Butterfree
They live happily ever after ^^

Luthor

Well, I'll be. That is the current model for Ash, so this isn't a flash back. It would be great if that was his Butterfree. Why else would they use such an old Pokemon in a new episode?

this technically isn't accurate. The fact it is the current model for Ash dosn't mean it isn't a flashback.Remember in the Charizard episode the remade all the flashback using the modern models. I don't think it is a flashback but I have no proof it isn't.

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
this technically isn't accurate. The fact it is the current model for Ash dosn't mean it isn't a flashback.Remember in the Charizard episode the remade all the flashback using the modern models. I don't think it is a flashback but I have no proof it isn't.

It has nothing to do with the model, it has to do with the fact that he is wearing best wishes clothes. If that is a flashback in the pic, then the animators made a huge mistake, to say the least.

Luthor

It has nothing to do with the model, it has to do with the fact that he is wearing best wishes clothes. If that is a flashback in the pic, then the animators made a huge mistake, to say the least.

now that is a solid argument. I can't dispute that.

EJR

I hope Lapras comes back too, plus I hope it, primeape, pidgeott, and butterfree return and join Ash's group

EJR

Shoot I forgot to mention his unofficial Larvitar and Haunter. But given the current pace, too many pokemon not enough hours :(

EJR

Shoot I forgot to mention his unofficial Larvitar and Haunter. But given the current pace, too many pokemon not enough hours :(

Rohanator

Remember the Bulbasaur flashbacks in the battle against Brandon? They were full of mistakes, including Ash wearing AG clothes in OS scenes. I really hope that isn't the case here(the fact that Charizard's flashback's were accurate doesn't guarantee safety since his flashbacks were accurate in AG as well, just one episode prior to Bulbasaur's mess).

crawdauntpro

darksidetrainer
I hope Lapras comes back too, plus I hope it, primeape, pidgeott, and butterfree return and join Ash's group

Or, if nothing else, travel to Oak's after meeting Ash to see him back there?

LizardonX

Banned
You guys are assuming ash is actually that important to these old mons that they would actively travel hundreds of miles just to see him.

Bluelatios*

^Actually, um yeah. XD For all we know, they really can be that close to him. Its Pokemon after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.