• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2DA!E9 - Ash and Iris Break It Off!? Highway to Separation!! [FIRST POST 05/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
BWS2Da!09: Ash and Iris Break It Off!? Highway to Separation!!
Airdate: June 20, 2013
Pictures:
1) http://i43.*******.com/4fu97s.jpg
2) http://i44.*******.com/kegmy1.jpg
3) http://i39.*******.com/6scnqh.jpg
Summary: On Big Island, Ash blames Axew for letting a Dunsparce escape.

Translation Picture 2: While battling a Dunsparce, Ash stumbles and steps onto Iris' flower garland, ruining it.
- Caption: Will they be able to make up?

Translation Picture 3: Shock! Ash and Iris have a big fight, leading to a breakup between the travel companions?!

Small triggers cause a fight between Ash and Iris! The trio that was always together comes apart...!?

Too immersed in his fight against a Dunsparce, Ash bumps against Iris. Even after that, bad things keep happening...

- Green caption above the picture on the top: Even Cilan has had it!?
- Blue caption above the picture in the middle: The cause is a wild Dunsparce!
- Purple caption above picture of Ash: How can they reconcile...!?
- Caption bottom pictures 1: Ash squashes Iris' flower garland!
- Caption bottom pictures 2: Unluckily, the berry Ash gives to Iris tastes very bitter...

Last edited by a moderator:

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
So this is the episode where Ash and Iris finally wonder why they've been traveling together. It might set up Iris' reason to leave since she's had the least memorable friendship with Ash of the 3 girls. (And I mean that in the nicest way possible, that's what it seems to me)

It'll be interesting to see how this ends.

Last edited:

gohan5

Irisboy
Finally, wonder what this episode will be about. At least it doesn't look tag battle related.

So this is the episode where Ash and Iris finally wonder why they've been traveling together. It might set up Iris' reason to leave since she's had the least memorable friendship with Ash of the 3 girls. (And I mean that in the nicest way possible)

Doubtful since the reason she's even traveling through the islands is because she wasn't ready to leave him. But the other poster pointed as it possibly being TRio related.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Ugh, we have like a dozen DA episode titles and still very little information on some of the upcoming ones. Anyway, I'm glad that my good sis Iris is taking the high road, although obviously, I expect her to become all friendly with Ash by the end of the episode. This will probably be The Bicker the Better part deux.

fitzy909

Just another guy
So this is the episode where Ash and Iris finally wonder why they've been traveling together. It might set up Iris' reason to leave since she's had the least memorable friendship with Ash of the 3 girls. (And I mean that in the nicest way possible)

very true. this episode has many ways it could play out, so who knows? ash and iris's relationship seems different to the relationships with his other friends.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Wow this title is wierd having relationship in it.

A relationship doesn't have to mean a romantic one, a relationship is just a strong bond between people, it can just be plutonic.

Well, we get this title as well. Should be a fun episode. :p I'm interested in what they are fighting about.

Maybe, Ash is getting sick of her insults and then they end up getting angry at each other, which is settled with a battle I guess?

Last edited:

gohan5

Irisboy
Maybe, Ash is getting sick of her insults and then they end up getting angry at each other, which is settled with a battle I guess?

I don't know about that, possible. For example, Ash usually ignores or responds to her teasing by countering, but it's only a split second thing. This seems like something deeper, like something they thought the other would never say. Though if this is a result of TRio's meddling then obviously they'll team up at the end to save their Pokemon and reconcile and become better for it.

Lorde

ash and iris's relationship seems different to the relationships with his other friends.

How so? I don't really see any differences between the way Ash interacts with Iris and the way he interacted with May or Dawn other than the fact that Iris teases Ash, however she's usually in the right when she makes her catty remarks imo. Ash doesn't seem bothered by Iris's cattiness regardless, which makes the fight seem even more random and forced imo.

Graham Aker

How so? I don't really see any differences between the way Ash interacts with Iris and the way he interacted with May or Dawn other than the fact that Iris teases Ash, however she's usually in the right when she makes her catty remarks imo. Ash doesn't seem bothered by Iris's cattiness regardless, which makes the fight seem even more random and forced imo.

I guess there just has to be the obligatory "Ash/Female Lead Fight" episode every region. They just saved this one till really late. At least it doesn't seem to be another tag battle.

gohan5

Irisboy
The description seems to suggest that there is a Dunsparce that runs away and Axew seems to have some role to play.

Weird, I don't think a Dunsparce would cause such trouble lol. Unless Ash doesn't want to spend time helping the Dunsparce, but that's not like him. Then again, the Dunsparce is probably what brings them back together in the end.

jrizza88

Meteorite
IMO ash and iris seem to have a great brother/sister type of bond. Where as Ash/Misty seemed slightly romantic and May/Dawn seemed to just be good friends of his.

Anyway, I'm sure they will just disagree about something, that causes her to storm off.

Lorde

The description seems to suggest that there is a Dunsparce that runs away and Axew seems to have some role to play.

Well I guess we finally know why a Dunsparce showed up in the Opening. And from the look of things, Axew might get lost yet again. Eek. I have no idea how that relates to the big fight between Ash and Iris though. Like, this episode is going to be really messy. I just hope the King shows up to brighten it because I don't like where this is going at the moment.

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
Well I guess we finally know why a Dunsparce showed up in the Opening. And from the look of things, Axew might get lost yet again. Eek. I have no idea how that relates to the big fight between Ash and Iris though. Like, this episode is going to be really messy. I just hope the King shows up to brighten it because I don't like where this is going at the moment.

N's story concluded already though.:/

Status
Not open for further replies.