• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2DA!E9 - Ash and Iris Break It Off!? Highway to Separation!! [FIRST POST 05/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Virgil134

PMD Writer
Has it actually been confirmed that the TRio is in this episode?

gohan5

Irisboy
Has it actually been confirmed that the TRio is in this episode?

Confirmed? Not exactly, but the summary on the DA poster that related to this episode says "Could it be?! Iris and Ash break off their friendship?! And Team Rocket watches, smirking...?!" So we have reason to believe that the TRio is here.

Virgil134

PMD Writer
Confirmed? Not exactly, but the summary on the DA poster that related to this episode says "Could it be?! Iris and Ash break off their friendship?! And Team Rocket watches, smirking...?!" So we have reason to believe that the TRio is here.

What a shame. This seems to be one of the better episode in DA so I rather don't have the TRio in it to mess things up.

It's funny how Cilan stays with Ash over Iris....CafeMocha beats Wishful??!

Well, I always felt that Ash X Iris's relationship was less developed than Ash X May, Ash X Dawn let alone Misty(as much as I claim I am not a Pokeshipper, I will still accept that it was canon's most developed pairing thanks to Takeshi Shudo maybe?). So, I am excited for this episode because Negai Shipping is lacking in terms of canon material.

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down

Emolga was with Team Rocket because of this, watch.

TheFonz

Pokemon Semi-Master
Emolga was with Team Rocket because of this, watch.

Weird. Not sure what to think...so much going on

If Dunsparce and Axew are doing something, Ash and Iris fight, TRio has interest in the fight, AND Emolga sides with TRio...what in the world is going on?

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Nice but TR here? why? well atleast if the TR/Emolga thing happens here I dont have to suffer on an episode based on it.

It's funny how Cilan stays with Ash over Iris....CafeMocha beats Wishful??!

Well, I always felt that Ash X Iris's relationship was less developed than Ash X May, Ash X Dawn let alone Misty(as much as I claim I am not a Pokeshipper, I will still accept that it was canon's most developed pairing thanks to Takeshi Shudo maybe?). So, I am excited for this episode because Negai Shipping is lacking in terms of canon material.

Seems to me like he isn't siding with anyone, Iris seems to have left.

Graham Aker

This title is awfully wordy compared to the other "Ash/Main Girl fight" episodes:

Tag Battle! Satoshi VS Haruka!?
Satoshi and Hikari! Saved by Tag Battle!?
Satoshi and Iris Break it off!? Highway to Seperation!

Lol, if he has an episode like this with the next gen girl, it might be an even longer title. :pPPP

Last edited:
its a shame she won't actually leave here. But if they have a battle then hopefully Ash wins it

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
The caption and summary says.

Angered, Iris says "We're not friends anymore!" and goes on ahead!!

"On Ookina Island, Ash blames Axew for letting a Dunsparce get away."

Why does Ash care about Dunsparce so much?

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down

The setup scenes of Dawn of a New Era!, but taking place at the end of their story instead of the beginning?

gohan5

Irisboy

Woah, just got more interesting. I mean that doesn't seem like Ash, but I'm guessing they must have been butting heads before and Dunsparce put it over the top. The Dunsparce is weird though, I certainly never thought they were that special lol.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
So Satoshi tries to capture a Dunsparce? haha.

Guess he wanted to capture it but Axew usual behaviour makes something stupid happen and it escapes.

nuzamaki90

He probably wanted to catch the mystical Pokemon. Sunspace is the strongest Pokemon created by Arceus. Hell I'd be mad too if that little punk Axew made me screw up on catching a rare Pokemon like Dunsparce.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Also guys, this takes place on the same island as the next episode, the Jirachi one.

It's called Ookina Island which I think means Great or Big Island.

Last edited:
Lol, Ash trying to catch a Dunsparce. The ****? That's awfully random.

Maybe they're hinting a DunSparce Evo!!

I guess even Ash is tired of Axew's antics.

Status
Not open for further replies.