• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2DA!E9 - Ash and Iris Break It Off!? Highway to Separation!! [FIRST POST 05/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.

An00bis

Wicked Witch
Hey guy! We know you're sick of Team Rocket Breaks Up episodes, so here's a Break Up episode with someone else!

Anyway, we're all pretty much starved for someone to catch something. Even a Pokemon as terrible as Dunsparce. I think Axew did Ash a favor, for once. We'd get another situation like Apiom who pretty much came on the team with her final move set and was ditched almost immediately after evolving ... which would be the only reason Ash would catch a previous generation Pokemon at the very end of a region.

Cresselia92

SM Ash = New Ash
Yeah, Axew... why can't he just stay put? XD

Anyway, I'm quite interested in this episode. Can't wait to know more.

Last edited:

Graham Aker

I wonder what Iris will counter Ash with? I imagine he'll bring up her ocassional irresponsibility with Axew. There'll probably be alot of "kodomo ne" from her to him this episode. :p

Last edited:

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
So I guess Ash and Iris won't be throwing chairs/apples/food/grabbing Dento by the bowtie and using him as a shield. :/

MEEEHhfjdhgfag I don't know what to think about this episode //cries// If Dento runs after her I might feel a bit better!

Graham Aker

Anyway, I'm quite interested in this episode. Can't wait to know more.

Heh I could imagine Ash will be in some sort of trouble with TR, and Iris will troll...by sitting back watching and not helping Ash/Pikachu till he apologizes to her and Axew. TR will probably just be sitting there stupidly and be annoyed that they're not being taken seriously.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Oh god -_-...Ash is gonna try to get a Dunsparce.....this better be like that Onix episode.

Cresselia92

SM Ash = New Ash
Heh I could imagine Ash will be in some sort of trouble with TR, and Iris will troll...by sitting back watching and not helping Ash/Pikachu till he apologizes to her and Axew. TR will probably just be sitting there stupidly and be annoyed that they're not being taken seriously.

I wouldn't be really surprised if that happened. That seems quite likely.

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature

If that's the case this could be the TRio Emolga episode lol.

Buechs44

Aipom Master
Oh god -_-...Ash is gonna try to get a Dunsparce.....this better be like that Onix episode.

I think it would be awesome for Ash to catch a Dunsparce. Talk about out of the blue ;p

But he's obviously going to fail. He wouldn't have anything to blame on Axew if he didn't.

Everlasting

Everything stays.

Excuse me but... what is that Onix episode I saw multiple times ?

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Excuse me but... what is that Onix episode I saw multiple times ?

It said Ash tries to get a shiny Onix in the summary but he didn't.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Really.

A fight over a freaking Dunsparce.

Unless it's getting an evo and that's why Ash is busting his head over it, that's the lamest reason to get in a fib.

But hey, this is stupid Axew, so I guess it's reasonable.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I knew it. I had a feeling Ash was going to be the one who started the fight. I have no idea why he'd be so bothered just because a Pokemon got away; I mean it's not like he would even bother using it if he caught it. I don't see how Iris is at fault for a wild Pokemon getting away. Maybe Ash should blame himself for not being quick enough to catch it?

Eneci

FrogadierMasterLucas
Not a fan of this type of episodes. But could be interesting to see Ash flip out on Axew!?

Pokememes

I am the pokémaster!
Not sure if iris is confirmed for any other episodes for DA that haven't aired. So if this is iris' last episode I'd expect a battle for her, with a proper send off of possibly a 4-4 battle?
*prays for axew, Emolga, dragonite, and excadrill vs Pikachu, snivy, charizard and scraggy! With a possible double evolution.
Well I just got off track, but it'll be interesting to see ash actually making a effort to catch something

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
Are people actually thinking Iris is leaving in this episode?

Dude she's scheduled to be in the next one. -_-; Plus there's the whole Clair thing that needs to come up. [

Cresselia92

SM Ash = New Ash
Are people actually thinking Iris is leaving in this episode?

Dude she's scheduled to be in the next one. -_-; Plus there's the whole Clair thing that needs to come up. [

No, I think most people think that this episode will be a setup for her eventual leaving. Of course she isn't leaving here.

Status
Not open for further replies.