1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

BWS2EN-1: Return to Juniper's Laboratory [FIRST POST UPDATED IN 01/15]

Discussion in 'Animé Spoilers' started by lolipiece, Dec 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lolipiece

lolipiece Moderator Staff Member Moderator

http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org3749057.jpg

"The Juniper Laboratory! A New Journey!!"

Summary:
    Source: PocketMonsters.net

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2013
  2. Pokemaniac24

Pokemaniac24 Banned

Filler filler filler filler filler filler filler

Oh and did I mention filler?

But yay at Juniper being back in person! Missed you, girl!

3. EmphaticPikachu

EmphaticPikachu A tired little girl~

THERE N AT THE END OF IT DAMNIT. D8 its not filler /killed xD

4. Pokemaniac24

Pokemaniac24 Banned

It's a filler with an epic cameo at the end (Think of the Nursery episode).

5. LizardonX

LizardonX Banned

Lame lame lame.

I can't believe people actually looked forward to this. TR alone killed any intrest for me. N being some sort of soft spoken green haired angel was even worse.

Oh wait N isn't even here this ep is about some random filler about a starter pokemon that has been done to death already.

We got a rushed league for this?

6. wingzx

wingzx Heart-under-blade

So another filler episode? well i guess we need some filler after that awesome win for kotetsu!

7. CyberCubed

CyberCubed Banned

This first episode does look terrible, probably worse that it comes directly after the league too.

8. IcySealeo

IcySealeo Well-Known Member

Damn, why are you already call it filler and hate this episode? We don't know anything about this episode. Calm down and give this episode a chance.

9. Lorde

Lorde Banned

Like I said in the other thread, Episode N doesn't look as good anymore. I thought it would feature some unique storylines, but freaking Team Rocket is going back to their hot air balloon assaults that got old almost a decade ago. Like seriously, what the heck? Not to mention that new trainer who is obviously just a character of the day, rendering this whole thing filler. I'm not trying to be so negative; I'm just working with what I am given. Episode N is starting off as a dud. :x

10. Pokemaniac24

Pokemaniac24 Banned

Juniper's legs.... I mean Juniper is back so shouldn't we be happy about that? We haven't seen the woman in person since she made that trade with Bianca.

11. EmphaticPikachu

filler...filler...@.@...this is pokemon. xD expect the dang filler. xD

That said, please make the N arc nice in exchange for this. :/ xD (I don't even think I find this filler to be bad...it was just placed ter-
    WAIT

THIS IS IMPORTANT BECAUSE I BET YOU THIS IS IN SOUTH UNOVA. THE N ARC IS NEAR THE PLASMA LABRATORY, SO THEY HAVE TO GO THAT DIRECTION FIRST. >:D

12. gohan5

gohan5 Irisboy

Um you expected N to just pwn everything in the first episode? Yeah....

This was expected though, Ash returns to the lab after the league, sounds like normal to me. It's not like we jumped right into the Battle Frontier after the Hoenn league.

13. KKS-Lapras

KKS-Lapras Well-Known Member

Here here, a person of reason. Let's wait and see if there might be important things in this episode, like "JUNIPER TELLING ASH ABOUT THE WHITE RUINS", YOU KNOW THE PLACE THAT IS SUPPOSEDLY WHERE ASH WILL MEET N.

14. ConUxie223

ConUxie223 Kalos Trap Queen

Really? Your gonna call the first episode of a filler saga filler? I guess thats kind of a oxymoron in a way but its also kinda stupid if you think that an episode that begins a whole saga is filler -____- The title is "New journey!" so that means something notable will happen that will affect the entirety of Episode N... And is it filler because N isnt in the title? Sorry, but maybe they didnt feel like becoming butt monkeys to marketing for once and went with another title than "N! N! N, Did we mention N!!". I'd be seriously surprised if this episode doesnt at the very least have some information on what else Ash will be doing other than Team Plasma stuff... I wouldnt go dismissing everything as filler even when the exact premise of it says otherwise.

New girl for new rival! Go!!

15. The Great Butler

The Great Butler Hush, keep it down

That's not where he's meeting N.

16. HatersGonnaHate

HatersGonnaHate Throwing Shade

It's a filler with N appearing at the end. That's pretty much it.

17. EmphaticPikachu

Filler-estique episode is what i think people are looking for. In the end, it looks as though the girl is trying to get her new starter...And N appears at the end to set the stage.

Zero problem with that. Of course its like filler. xD

18. Lorde

Lorde Banned

I don't think anyone expected to see N in the first episode of Episode N, but come on. An episode that focuses on a brand-new trainer who probably won't ever appear again isn't exactly a great start for the arc. What I'm most pressed about is that this is all taking place at Juniper's lab; why couldn't Ash go back to Kanto...

19. Pokemaniac24

Pokemaniac24 Banned

Episode N is not a filler saga and neither were the Orange Islands and Battle Frontier so stop saying that. And come on, look at that trailer, you could tell it follows a filler formula.

I remember when fillers used to be entertaining. Oh how I miss Kanto and Orange Islands.

20. wingzx

wingzx Heart-under-blade

wait do we know the translation yet? i didnt see anything about a new trainer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.