• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2EN-1: Return to Juniper's Laboratory [FIRST POST UPDATED IN 01/15]

Status
Not open for further replies.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Ash and all of his pokemon are in one place and it's a filler?? You people be cray cray.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Ash and all of his pokemon are in one place and it's a filler?? You people be cray cray.

How does seeing Ash's Unova Pokemon together save this episode from being redundant? :confused:

Anyway, this episode could have done without the new trainer. It would still feel really boring and pointless, but at least Juniper wouldn't have to waste time introducing the Unova Starters all over again and all that stuff we saw at the start of BW and have no need to see again. :x

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
Just in case anyone wants to see its individual video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uId1kvwTABM&feature=youtu.be

Ah okay, looks nice to see Team Rocket beating up Pikachu.

How does seeing Ash's Unova Pokemon together save this episode from being redundant? :confused:

Anyway, this episode could have done without the new trainer. It would still feel really boring and pointless, but at least Juniper wouldn't have to waste time introducing the Unova Starters all over again and all that stuff we saw at the start of BW and have no need to see again. :x

Wait, we are seeing all his pokemon together?

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Filler filler filler filler filler filler filler

Oh and did I mention filler?

But yay at Juniper being back in person! Missed you, girl!

I don't consider the Lab episodes filler.

Satoshi will probably be with all his pokemon and thats what I loved about this episode.

I though they discarded this episodes good thing they didn't, well its not Oak lab but atleast we will see the Isshu pokemon.

-------

Oh its the whole new kid gets a starter? I hope we see Satoshi pokemon...

I assume we will they are at the ball, in the other lab episodes he went to check on the pokemon on-screen.

--------

Seriously is anyone really whining about this? and I'm ignoringt he dumb trolling, how can anyone whine about a lab episode?

Last edited:

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Yeah, how are seeing all of Ash's Unova Pokemon?

About this episode, I think the girl might choose Oshawott for her starter. I doubt it will be Snivy for obvious reasons.

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
How was Axew Gets Lost not a filler... because of 2 seconds word of a stupid battle? If nothing important happens as in plot wise to the general story... then it's clearly filler. You could have skipped the Axew league episode and still knew Stephan owned a Liepard because they repeated the last scenes from that episodes in the beginning. If you missed Scraggy it didn't matter, because he didn't use anything new and it was obvious Ash would move on anyway. So yes, this can still be just as much a filler as that episode was

I don't consider the Lab episodes filler.

Satoshi will probably be with all his pokemon and thats what I loved about this episode.

I though they discarded this episodes good thing they didn't, well its not Oak lab but atleast we will see the Isshu pokemon.

Well, like I said, as long as it is a good episode, who cares if it is filler or not?

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
Yeah, how are seeing all of Ash's Unova Pokemon?

About this episode, I think the girl might choose Oshawott for her starter. I doubt it will be Snivy for obvious reasons.

Watch her choose Tepig. Also is there a picture or something showing all his pokemon?

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.

It's implied that we'll see all his Unova Pokemon together since Ash is visiting the place where his reserve Pokemon are kept. I was just saying that it's not like it'll be the most important thing we ever witness. We've seen Ash's Pokemon together before. Maybe not all of them, but what difference does it make whether there are six or a dozen or so?

Status
Not open for further replies.