1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

BWS2EN-1: Return to Juniper's Laboratory [FIRST POST UPDATED IN 01/15]

Discussion in 'Animé Spoilers' started by lolipiece, Dec 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pepsi_Plunge

Pepsi_Plunge Dojyaaa~~aan

He doesn't need to use anything specifically again, this is just him him teaching the girl, nothing major will happen in the battle.

Oh and we migth not evne get to see battles, its probably going to be filler and TP stuff till Y and X come out...yeah no filler competition, expect only Charizard to appear out of the old pokemon(doing something).

2. 1rkhachatryan

1rkhachatryan Call me Robert guys

Ya but it's still a battle and Palpitoad needs those.

There is gonna be some battling as the girl is said to get comfortable with it before they are interrupted.

3. Pepsi_Plunge

He just had a good shwoing, if he has to battle I hope its something strong and it has to evolve, if not I'm not expecting anything else, I much prefer to see him "socialize" in the lab in the next episode then battling, we won't see many battle in this arc or atleast thats the impression I'm getting.

4. 1rkhachatryan

Ya but just having a good showing after getting jack **** isn't enough lol. He needs to be used more.

5. Pepsi_Plunge

Problem is even other pokemon migth not be used to do much besides saving CotD pokemon from TR, since Charizard and Pikachu will probably take all glory in the Plasma related stuff.

6. G50

G50 No longer posting

待望の新章スタート!ポケモンの声が聞こえるという不思議な青年N(エヌ)。さらにポケモンを使った怪しげな実験を進める謎の組織プラズマ団。サトシたちの運命は…!?
    「アララギ研究所!新たなる旅立ち!!」
    イッシュリーグを終えたサトシたちは、カノコタウンのアララギ博士の元へ向かっていた。そんな道の途中で出会った新人トレーナー・ノノミ。とっても慎重な性格で、石橋を渡ることさえもためらって、道の真ん中でオドオドしていた。サトシたちはノノミを励まして、研究所へ向かう。
    あらすじ2
    アララギ博士やオーキド博士にイッシュリーグの報告をしたサトシは、カントー地方へ戻る決意をする。するとノノミが研究所へやってきた!散々悩んだ末に、一番最初のポケモンを“ひぶたポケモン”ポカブに決めたノノミはサトシと組んでVSデント&アイリスとタッグバトル!バトルを楽しみ始めたノノミだったが、突然、メカがサトシたちの前に飛び出してきた!なんだか見たことのある3人組だが、一体誰…!?

At the moment this is all we have from the VAs list.

7. Everlasting

Everlasting Everything stays.

From Pocket Monster.
    Oh great ! Iris and Cilan against Ash and Nonomi, I can't wait to see the duo of Iris and Cilan ! And it's confirmed, Nonomi chooses Tepig ! It seems that the Trio Rocket is interrupting the battle...

Last edited: Jan 9, 2013
  8. 1rkhachatryan

Well I'm sure Ash will have some kind of quick side battling gig, it would be weird if he just traveled around for no reason.

9. G50

G50 No longer posting

What's with the lack of a real VA's list this week... so bizarre.

No opening, no ending...

10. Pokemaniac24

Pokemaniac24 Banned

It's operated by a trio they've seen before, but just who is it...!?

Oh, gee, I don't know. Is it the Warner Brothers and Warner Sister?

11. Pepsi_Plunge

Reason = playing detective with Handsome and N.

12. 1rkhachatryan

Also really?? The trio is obviously Trip, Georgia, and Burgundy *rolls eyes*

13. Joltik-Kid

Joltik-Kid Another year of wasting my life ಠ_ಠ

Did they really have to say a trio they've seen before? It's pretty dang obvious that it's TR

14. Everlasting

Everlasting Everything stays.

I will be laughing if it's Buch, Cassidy and their horrible Shuckle.

15. Interference

Interference Banned

This episode just screams turd.

16. Lorde

Lorde Banned

Wait just a darn minute. Ash was planning on going back to Kanto but decided against it? What are the writers playing at? I'm so mad I could burst. Kanto would have been the best possible place to host the filler arc since we could have seen the return of the old cast, but instead Ash and friends will wander around Unova again. Remind me, who tells Ash about the White Ruins or whatever it's called? If I'm going to be mad, I want to be mad at the right character. Oh and look, Team Rocket shows up here to ruin things. Ffs, I thought they weren't going to return until the next episode. All my hopes for Episode N have been dashed.

17. Joltik-Kid

Juniper tells him (like Cedric told his daughter who tells Ash)

18. Pepsi_Plunge

We should be used to this summaries by now.

The old man has Kira pressed now, damn you!

19. Graham Aker

Graham Aker Well-Known Member

Nobody is going to win, besides I doubt either of them will go full force because the newbie trainer that is with Ash.

I do hope we see Ash showing her some off the wall tricks. Always have liked when Ash plays the mentor role.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2013
  20. Joltik-Kid

It'll never get old though... that's a petty suggestion summary though

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.