• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2EN-1: Return to Juniper's Laboratory [FIRST POST UPDATED IN 01/15]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Groundedshock

Effective on ground
Nobody is going to win, besides I doubt either of them will go full force because the newbie trainer that is with Ash.

Nah. I'm aware of this. Seems like all team rocket's good for interruption.
Cilan will still look like the star in this one I believe.....Just how the writers treat him.

Also Ash was meant to go back to Kanto but they just added this excuse why?
To me it would have better for Ash to say "now what?" than say that.

EDIT: oh Ash is teaming up with Nonomi? Wow I am out of it today.
That's what I get for not reading all the info.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Juniper tells him (like Cedric told his daughter who tells Ash)

Oh my God. I feel betrayed. I just can't believe she passed along that information. Now Ash will stay in Unova until the 6th Gen anime starts. This is too much for me. And nooooo, I wanted Ash to battle against the character of the day, not with her. He'll definitely win against Cilan and Iris, which makes me sad. But oh well, WishfulShipping.

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
Oh my God. I feel betrayed. I just can't believe she passed along that information. Now Ash will stay in Unova until the 6th Gen anime starts. This is too much for me. And nooooo, I wanted Ash to battle against the character of the day, not with her. He'll definitely win against Cilan and Iris, which makes me sad. But oh well, WishfulShipping.
Well all we really know is a Juniper tells him... I'm just speculating that's what happens, but maybe Cedric calls her and Ash is standing by ^^;

Graham Aker

Oh my God. I feel betrayed. I just can't believe she passed along that information. Now Ash will stay in Unova until the 6th Gen anime starts. This is too much for me. And nooooo, I wanted Ash to battle against the character of the day, not with But her. He'll definitely win against Cilan and Iris, which makes me sad. But oh well, WishfulShipping.

Even if this was a serious battle he wouldn't win. He'd have to worry about a newbie trainer, unless of course she's secretly a beast at battling lol. Everyone will probably be pulling their punches, I doubt they want to slaughter the poor girl. There'll be no winner, as TR stops the battle anyway.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Last edited by a moderator:

You lost me. Ash staying in Unova leads to the whole N saga. It wouldn't happen if Ash went to Kanto.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
You lost me. Ash staying in Unova leads to the whole N saga. It wouldn't happen if Ash went to Kanto.

We got Hoenn's Frontier Brains in Kanto, so why couldn't we get Unova's Team Plasma in the same region? Plus Team Rocket went back to Kanto after their billionth failed mission, so their fight against Team Plasma still could have occurred with Team Rocket trying to defend their home turf. I just think it would've been a better setting for this arc, which promises to be revolutionary.

We got Hoenn's Frontier Brains in Kanto, so why couldn't we get Unova's Team Plasma in the same region? Plus Team Rocket went back to Kanto after their billionth failed mission, so their fight against Team Plasma still could have occurred with Team Rocket trying to defend their home turf. I just think it would've been a better setting for this arc, which promises to be revolutionary.

We didn't get Magma/Aqua or Galactic in Kanto so why would Plasma be any different? Plus, Plasma isn't even after Rocket...I swear people need to let go of that postponed two-parter already.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
We didn't get Magma/Aqua or Galactic in Kanto so why would Plasma be any different? Plus, Plasma isn't even after Rocket...I swear people need to let go of that postponed two-parter already.

Actually everybody going back to Kanto would of been a good idea I think, the Charizard thing would make more sense.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Plasma has no reason to be in Kanto so it's not a good idea other than fans seeking some sort of nostalgia.

Lol TR has no reason to be in other regions but there u have it.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Status
Not open for further replies.