1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

BWS2EN-1: Return to Juniper's Laboratory [FIRST POST UPDATED IN 01/15]

Discussion in 'Animé Spoilers' started by lolipiece, Dec 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pokemaniac24

Pokemaniac24 Banned

We have already spent so much time in Kanto and there are still places in Unova we haven't seen yet. And obviously if Ash summons Zekrom, it won't be in Kanto since Zekrom is exclusive to Unova. And besides, why are people even saying that going back to Kanto will mean the return of old characters? Remember Battle Frontier? We only saw Misty in the beginning of the arc and Gary at the end. Other than that, the only Kanto characters we saw were Professor Oak, some of his older Pokémon and Delia who we usually see anyway.

2. HatersGonnaHate

HatersGonnaHate Throwing Shade

Giovonni only came to Unova for the Tempest episodes. Other than that, it was just the TRio and Zager in Unova.

3. 1rkhachatryan

1rkhachatryan Call me Robert guys

I think they mean older pokemon mostly, I mean other then Charizard, idk if anybody else would show up in Unova.

4. Pokemaniac24

Pokemaniac24 Banned

Ah, I see. Yeah, I could see why people would want old Pokémon back. If we don't see them in Episode N, it may be awhile before we see any of Ash's Oak'd Pokémon.

5. 1rkhachatryan

I kind of got the feeling Snorlax might appear again after he was shown in that thing that Ash and Pikachu were hosting.

6. Pokemaniac24

Pokemaniac24 Banned

I would be all for that honestly since Snorlax is one of my favorite of Ash's. But, man, if they show Snorlax again, I could see people being angry because I think Snorlax is one of the reserves who people feel doesn't need to come back especially when you have Kingler, Muk, Bayleef, Totodile, etc. who haven't battled in ages. Snorlax is definitely treated very well for a reserve.

7. 1rkhachatryan

Ya but he is Snorlax man!! Anytime he battles it's freaking epic lol.

8. Pokemaniac24

Pokemaniac24 Banned

That's true too. In BF, we learned he could fly. I wonder what's next XD

9. 1rkhachatryan

surf competition

They could do a mind control episode and have him freak out on the bad guys like he did on Hypno lol.

10. Pokemaniac24

Pokemaniac24 Banned

Ha ha. Yep, that's true. You never want to make Snorlax angry XD

11. 1rkhachatryan

No you don't, and you don't interrupt his sleep lol.

12. Pokemaniac24

Pokemaniac24 Banned

Yep. There are 2 things you don't want to do around Ash's Snorlax. Wake him up or take his food XD

13. 1rkhachatryan

I think the battle should be:

Ash: Palpitoad/Boldore/Unfezant | Dento: Stunfisk
    New girl: Tepig | Iris: Kibago

14. d4rk_tailed

d4rk_tailed Doritoes,Leaf Storm!

Maybe thats because it didnt really get the touchy feely intro capture episode that pretty much all Ashs Pokemon get? So it needs some big battles to bring it into the fold? Like Tauros.

Like you, I love Snorlax, but its definitely the Pokemon character from my childhood (OS) that I feel least connected to.

15. Venusaur Master

Venusaur Master ProtoPrimeX

Could all the covered up information on the episode be because of a new intro, ending and maybe some characters are to be a surprise of some sort?

16. Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Ash&Pikachu-Fan Pika-Speed

This episode sounds fun, looks like Ash is happily talking about the league so I'd say it didn't take him long to get over it. So I see them boarding the plane at the start, meeting Nonomi and heading to the lab. A tag battle and then boarding the ship.

I'm not sure why people were saying this is a filler. Anyway, I can't wait for the tag battle! It seems fresh, I hope Ash knows what he's talking about when telling Nonomi about battles or goes and acts like pro. XD

17. Zhed

Zhed Froakie here I come

Preview out yet? I'm surprised he didnt go to Kanto just for a little, would of loved oshawotts reaction to over eccentric totodile and affectionate bayleaf :D

18. playerking

playerking Sick of dealing with idiots.

It's been out for months.

But the high quality video? Not yet, no.

I don't think the preview for this episode was on after todays's episode though, unless I missed it.

The extra 10 second bit showed us a new scene though. Ash and co. wave goodbye to Juniper as they sail away on a boat.

19. Dephender

Dephender Gizakawayusu Staff Member Moderator

No, it was replaced with a preview for Episode N as a whole instead (which largely focused on episode 4)

20. AceDetective

AceDetective Banned

be a bit pointless going to Kanto just to return to Unova. Hopefully we will get a Oaks lab episode before Best Wishes ends though

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.