• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2EN-1: Return to Juniper's Laboratory [FIRST POST UPDATED IN 01/15]

Status
Not open for further replies.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Was there anything new in this overall trailer??

Zhed

Froakie here I come
be a bit pointless going to Kanto just to return to Unova. Hopefully we will get a Oaks lab episode before Best Wishes ends though

He could have gone back with Iris and Cilian for a break after the league, then they get a call off of Juniper saying something big happened, their could have been chances really.
Im sure his mother misses him sometimes too :p
And like someone said it would have been a realistic excuse for him to meet Charizard and bring him to Unova (if it really is his)

But hopefully one episode with the Oaked's, I do miss certain pokemon

PAndrews

He could have gone back with Iris and Cilian for a break after the league, then they get a call off of Juniper saying something big happened, their could have been chances really.
Im sure his mother misses him sometimes too :p
And like someone said it would have been a realistic excuse for him to meet Charizard and bring him to Unova (if it really is his)

But hopefully one episode with the Oaked's, I do miss certain pokemon

Charizard is in Johto though, not Kanto
Transporting Charizard can be done just as easily from Junipers lab as it can from Oak's, so simply going to Kanto just to pick up a pokemon that isn't even there isn't really a good reason

jetlag45

the dark traveler
Ash lost to Kotetsu
Kotetsu lost to Virgil
Virgil beat Dino and won the whole thing

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO thats exactly wut every1 didnt want to happen even tho we allll knew it would NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BlueDragonfangirl

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO thats exactly wut every1 didnt want to happen even tho we allll knew it would NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Yah, its like they don't care what fans want or some thing >>

Any ways, as some one asked before me, did we get any thing new after todays episode?

Zhed

Froakie here I come
Charizard is in Johto though, not Kanto
Transporting Charizard can be done just as easily from Junipers lab as it can from Oak's, so simply going to Kanto just to pick up a pokemon that isn't even there isn't really a good reason

Ash goes home after more leagues, then something new pops up, Im just surprised they didnt do it this time, I know Episode N is in Unova but still would have been nice to go home

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Yah, its like they don't care what fans want or some thing >>

Any ways, as some one asked before me, did we get any thing new after todays episode?

We got a few extended shots, like N correcting his hat after saving Axew and Snivy, but nothing major at all..

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
We got a few extended shots, like N correcting his hat after saving Axew and Snivy, but nothing major at all..

Yeah we did, just not for the 2nd Episode N episode.

As for this episode, maybe Ash and co. leave on the boat at the end, like on todays preview. I don't think it will be apart of the 2nd N Episode, but I could be wrong.

Yay for serious team rocket. Who is writing this episode

Junki Takegami

has also writen
- Bianca vs Kotetsu
- Dragon village ep
- Kotetsu vs Shizui
- Iris vs Georgia (junior cup)
- Cilan vs Pinot Noir
- Tepigs evolution episode

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
Iris and Dento tag battling! Yeah! But wait....TR's BS with showing up in this episode during the tag battle. Ugh. This could have given some much-needed training for the Pokemon, shame. I hope they at least battle the TRio's ridiculous strong new Pokemon, that's something to look toward. Shame, a full-scale tag battle with Iris and Dento could have saved this episode for me, they probably ain't going all out against Nonomi's fresh Pokabu anyway. Meh.

Oh....Takegami is writing this episode. Crap, he can't write battles to save his life......meh. Tomioka writes such awesome battles like Emonga VS. Dageki, why can't he do more of them. Shame really, TR really should have just not appeared as well. Hopefully they don't go back to DP-style Rockets.

Last edited:

RickHoenn

Banned
Can't wait for the start of Chapter N <3

Status
Not open for further replies.