• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2EN-1: Return to Juniper's Laboratory [FIRST POST UPDATED IN 01/15]

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
Junki Takegami

has also writen
- Bianca vs Kotetsu
- Dragon village ep
- Kotetsu vs Shizui
- Iris vs Georgia (junior cup)
- Cilan vs Pinot Noir
- Tepigs evolution episode

Yay... three bad episodes.

I don't think anything major will happen here except seeing Team rocket's new pokemon.

Lucille

I doubt TRio will appear in every episode and if they do I don't think they'll blast off every single time either. I don't get why people hate TRio so much

I doubt TRio will appear in every episode and if they do I don't think they'll blast off every single time either. I don't get why people hate TRio so much

I didn't hate them this saga at all. I think the main complaint people have with them is that they always seem to come in during episodes they aren't even needed in.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Junki Takegami

has also writen
- Bianca vs Kotetsu
- Dragon village ep
- Kotetsu vs Shizui
- Iris vs Georgia (junior cup)
- Cilan vs Pinot Noir
- Tepigs evolution episode

Well at least he made one good episode -_-.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Do you guys think Ash will keep all his non starter mons at Juniper's?

Hope he takes them to Oak when he leaves from Isshu back home, have Araragi transfer them, like I said its kinda hard to check on your pokemon if you live in Japan and you have some in American, some in most likelly France next region, imagine the continent changes yet again and he will have 3 professors taking care of his pokemon with only actually giving some attention to the ones in Kanto when he goes back(I assume he stays there for some months) since thats basicly where he lives.

Anyway all those things to say yeah I hope he brings them back, if he takes the starters hes not going to leave the others.

Edit: oh you meant him not using them in this arc only the starters? well Unfezant is confirmed to be used atleast if there is no battle competition Palpitoad is probably not appearing.

Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Pika-Speed
I'm looking forward to this episode! It seems refreshing after Ash's... Oh, I don't want to remember. Anyway, I wonder what Team Rocket are doing? After Pikachu?

I'm starting to like this new trainer, Nonomi, she seems funny in a way. The tag battle looks fun, I hope they finish the tag battle without Team Rocket interrupting...

The tag battle looks fun, I hope they finish the tag battle without Team Rocket interrupting...

unfortunately not going to happen. The summary says they appear in a mecha during the battle

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Did the cast list for this episode ever come out?

Nope, but I found the reason for it - TV Tokyo doesn't treat this as an episode of "Pocket Monsters Best Wishes Season 2 Episode N", but as a special program named "The Start of 'Episode N', the New Chapter of Pocket Monsters BW2". As such, it lacks certain episode-specific data, including both voice cast data, OP/ED theme data, and that little pre-summary blurb (there is such a blurb, but it talks about Episode N as a whole rather than anything relating to this episode.

So yeah, don't expect any cast list until the episode airs. I'll type it up and add it to the summary then for those interested.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Nope, but I found the reason for it - TV Tokyo doesn't treat this as an episode of "Pocket Monsters Best Wishes Season 2 Episode N", but as a special program named "The Start of 'Episode N', the New Chapter of Pocket Monsters BW2". As such, it lacks certain episode-specific data, including both voice cast data, OP/ED theme data, and that little pre-summary blurb (there is such a blurb, but it talks about Episode N as a whole rather than anything relating to this episode.

So yeah, don't expect any cast list until the episode airs. I'll type it up and add it to the summary then for those interested.

Hmm.. Odd, but I guess it works.. I'm just really excited for the opening now! xD

Status
Not open for further replies.