• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2EN-1: Return to Juniper's Laboratory [FIRST POST UPDATED IN 01/15]

Status
Not open for further replies.

sSerenity

I'm so angry against many poeple here ... This fandom calling every episode is a filler without capture/gym/evolution/new attack whatever is really making me bored.

HOW MANY FILLERS DID WE HAVE IN BW1 ? Less than 8 in 80 ! So why do you call everything a filler ? Just wait for it

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
I'm so angry against many poeple here ... This fandom calling every episode is a filler without capture/gym/evolution/new attack whatever is really making me bored.

HOW MANY FILLERS DID WE HAVE IN BW1 ? Less than 8 in 80 ! So why do you call everything a filler ? Just wait for it
It's pretty simple to know when somethings a filler

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.

Exactly. Besides, I don't recall it being a crime to say that an episode is filler, although I do apologize if anyone was offended by that prediction. But this is definitely one of those episodes where you can look at the preview and determine whether it'll be worth watching or not and for me and a lot of other people, the ends just don't justify the means. But on to bigger and better things, is it confirmed that N debuts at the end of this episode or is that just a rumor? I want my prince to appear as soon as possible por favor.

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
Exactly. And I don't remember it being a crime to say that an episode is filler, although I do apologize if anyone was offended by it. But this is definitely one of those episodes where you can look at the preview and determine whether it'll be worth watching and for me and a lot of other people, the ends just don't justify the means. But on to bigger and better things, is it confirmed that N debuts at the end of this episode or is that just a rumor? I want my prince to appear as soon as possible por favor.

He's in the preview showing this episode, so yes, he debuts here.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Watch her choose Tepig. Also is there a picture or something showing all his pokemon?

I don't care what a random girl gets as a starter, Oshawott, Tepig, Snivy who cares.

I don't like that this Oshawott seems to be goofy also, the species according to the dex are pretty serious with their training and proud, atleast the evolved forms didn't seem way.

He means its absolutelly stupid when an episode pops up and people are like, FILLER.

Its stupid thats the first thing you say, plus the episode doesn't seem like a filler to me, coming back to the lab to meet the professor, N probably appearing, Satoshi hopefully meeting his pokemon all together in the lab and even most likelly tracing his new goal, I don't get how this is a filler or when someone looks at this says filler.

Last week I was talking about Lab episode and everyone was like yeah they're cool I would like to see more , etc now people are acting like this? wtf

Last edited:

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
It's implied that we'll see all his Unova Pokemon together since Ash is visiting the place where his reserve Pokemon are kept. I was just saying that it's not like it'll be the most important thing we ever witness. We've seen Ash's Pokemon together before. Maybe not all of them, but what difference does it make whether there are six or a dozen or so?

Well we'll get what we always wanted. To see Palpitoad socializing with the rest of the pokemon. Outside of his capture, he's only appeared in battling episodes.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
How does seeing Ash's Unova Pokemon together save this episode from being redundant? :confused:

Anyway, this episode could have done without the new trainer. It would still feel really boring and pointless, but at least Juniper wouldn't have to waste time introducing the Unova Starters all over again and all that stuff we saw at the start of BW and have no need to see again. :x

Redundant=/=filler lol.

LMAO. palpitoad being one of my favorite Pokemon ever, this made me laugh hysterically.

Well it's true lol.

How was Axew Gets Lost not a filler... because of 2 seconds word of a stupid battle? If nothing important happens as in plot wise to the general story... then it's clearly filler. You could have skipped the Axew league episode and still knew Stephan owned a Liepard because they repeated the last scenes from that episodes in the beginning. If you missed Scraggy it didn't matter, because he didn't use anything new and it was obvious Ash would move on anyway. So yes, this can still be just as much a filler as that episode was

Here we go, thanks for bringing up something that doesn't have anything to do with this *rolls eyes*.

Lorde

He's in the preview showing this episode, so yes, he debuts here.

Thanks. The long preview that I saw was kind of all over the place, so I didn't know where N was going to debut. Although it is strange that he appears in this episode but doesn't have a huge role until the next one. I still don't like the look of that girl or the Tepig, but I suppose the latter's appearance explains why it was seen on several new products recently.

That Tepig reign just won't let up. :rolleyes:

Redundant=/=filler lol.

Those two words are synonymous with each other though, at least when an anime is concerned. But whatever.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
How does seeing Ash's Unova Pokemon together save this episode from being redundant? :confused:

Anyway, this episode could have done without the new trainer. It would still feel really boring and pointless, but at least Juniper wouldn't have to waste time introducing the Unova Starters all over again and all that stuff we saw at the start of BW and have no need to see again. :x

LMAO. palpitoad being one of my favorite Pokemon ever, this made me laugh hysterically.

Thanks. The long preview that I saw was kind of all over the place, so I didn't know where N was going to debut. Although it is strange that he appears in this episode but doesn't have a huge role until the next one. I still don't like the look of that girl or the Tepig, but I suppose the latter explains why Tepig was seen on several new products recently.

The Tepig reign just won't let up. :cool:

Those two words are synonymous with each other though, at least when an anime is concerned. But whatever.

Um they meet N here lol, auto non filler.

Lorde

Um they meet N here lol, auto non filler.

Yes, which is something I just realized after asking when N would appear. Frankly, I don't think it makes this episode any more special than the previous ones (I'm waiting for N to actually interact with Ash and friends and hopefully trounce Team Rocket with his anime mullet), but I fail to see how that changes the whole filler =/= redundant thing. I would love to sit here and argue about it, but I left my thesaurus at home and I'm on my lunch break.~

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
Yes cuz the preview shows the whole scene -_-. It could be longer lol.
You know what... I could careless what you think this is, it's got more filler then plot to it. One thing cannot and should not automatically make an episode an important episode to watch. If you can't understand that, then continue living in a lie, because I apparently can't help you. Again, Axew episode...

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
You know what... I could careless what you think this is, it's got more filler then plot to it. One thing cannot and should not automatically make an episode an important episode to watch. If you can't understand that, then continue living in a lie, because I apparently can't help you. Again, Axew episode...

Did you read my post? if everything in my post happens how is the episode more of a filler like you say?

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.

What if Ash were to catch a Pokemon in the ending minute of an episode and then you saw the next episode and he sends the Pokemon out. Now if you missed the previous episode, you'd be confused.

One thing, no matter how small, can cancel out the status of it being a filler.

Status
Not open for further replies.