• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2EN-1: Return to Juniper's Laboratory [FIRST POST UPDATED IN 01/15]

Status
Not open for further replies.

gliscor&yanmega

you mean popping up on the video screen? Definitely possible. Muk would be a good choice as we know its Va is in this episode (the narrator).

Yah that's what I meant. Although I really just want all of them to pop up, I doubt it will happen but still, the less Oak could do is break a camera outside and show Ash his Pokemon.

I still hope Ash's Pokemon at Juniper's lab are shown, maybe she can even transfer them over to Oak's lab in this episode or something.

Charizard-Fan

Star Wars fan
I just realized that Oak will appear in this episode. Awesome! It has been too long since we last saw him.

And if any Pokemon pops up on video screen, I hope it's Kingler.

RickHoenn

Banned
I hope the new trainer is a recurrent character, just to see how much she improves in her quest. :p

Anyway, I think this will be a great episode, I love lab eps lol:)

Oh so Ash wanted to go to Kanto :O that's awesome, maybe he'll return at the end of N Chapter and great to see Oak again!

Last edited:

Luthor

I hope the new trainer is a recurrent character, just to see how much she improves in her quest. :p

i don't think she'll be the most regular but its highly possible she'll still reappear.Oh and I agree I like lab episodes as well.

FierceIris

Dragon Master
For the the Tag Battle, I hope that Iris will be going with Axew. Going in with Excadrill or Dragonite and completely eliminating the poor little Tepig would be a little too much. Not saying that it wouldn't be awesome. :>

Luthor

For the the Tag Battle, I hope that Iris will be going with Axew. Going in with Excadrill or Dragonite and completely eliminating the poor little Tepig would be a little too much. Not saying that it wouldn't be awesome. :>

well i think it has to be axew or emolga otherwise it seems like too big of a mismatch for a stater pokemon against a well trianed pokemon that hasn't been massively weakened.

FierceIris

Dragon Master
well i think it has to be axew or emolga otherwise it seems like too big of a mismatch for a stater pokemon against a well trianed pokemon that hasn't been massively weakened.

And here I thought that was exactly what I just said. :>

Emolga is rather strong too, but definitely not at the same level as Excadrill and Dragonite, so I guess she'd be fine. Axew needs the battle more though.

Luthor

And here I thought that was exactly what I just said. :>

Emolga is rather strong too, but definitely not at the same level as Excadrill and Dragonite, so I guess she'd be fine. Axew needs the battle more though.

i don't disagree axew needs it more.I just hope if it is Axew it'll use more than just scratch and dragon rage.

Happy Hydreigon

Kahuna Mikah
All I care about is This

CEDRIC IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.

Oh so Ash wanted to go to Kanto :O that's awesome, maybe he'll return at the end of N Chapter and great to see Oak again!

Why would you want to see her again though? She looks so plain and she just screams character of the day to a lot of us. Even if she appears later on (which is unlikely simply given how short Episode N will be, and I know everyone would rather see N than her), I think she'd be more like Casey than Bianca. I don't want another character who only exists to glorify Ash. :x

Anyway, I can't at how messy this episode is. There's so many things going on but only a couple that are integral to the plot. This really is one of the few anime out there that can have so many important characters appear at once, but only a little development for the main characters. I find that bizarre.

BlueDragonfangirl

I just realized that Oak will appear in this episode. Awesome! It has been too long since we last saw him.

And if any Pokemon pops up on video screen, I hope it's Kingler.

I'm curious how Ash is going to get home if its on screen video chat? Does Oak send him a ticket or what?Also, this will be the first time he meets Iris and Dento, even if on video.

I also hope we see some of his older Pokemon on screen and a cameo of Tracey, even if he doesn't talk it'd still be nice.

dman_dustin

I'm curious how Ash is going to get home if its on screen video chat? Does Oak send him a ticket or what?Also, this will be the first time he meets Iris and Dento, even if on video.

I also hope we see some of his older Pokemon on screen and a cameo of Tracey, even if he doesn't talk it'd still be nice.

Iris and Cilan know Professor Oak, so if they haven't already met on Video Phone ONSCREEN, they most likely met OFFSCREEN in some fashion.

BlueDragonfangirl

Iris and Cilan know Professor Oak, so if they haven't already met on Video Phone ONSCREEN, they most likely met OFFSCREEN in some fashion.

Every one knows about Oak, didn't Ash talk about him before? LOL Meeting off screen, that'd be horribleXD

BlueDragonfangirl

I meant by video phone, we don't see their life 24/7 for many obvious reasons.

Thats understandable yes, when two main characters meet some one whos been apart of Ash's life seems like forever than they really shouldn't that off screenXD

gliscor&yanmega

Thats what he does after all the leagues.

Yah, but I'm talking more about the fact that we knew ahead of time that he wasn't going back, so I wasn't expecting it to be something like Ash decides to go home them something happens and he stays in Unova.

Status
Not open for further replies.