• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2EN-1: Return to Juniper's Laboratory [FIRST POST UPDATED IN 01/15]

Status
Not open for further replies.

shelldude400

Hmm if this episode is at the lab maybe Ash may drop off some reserves here :p

Question I might ask: what is definition of 'filler' because of lack of info we can't automatically call a episode a filler.

shelldude400

They are there already Oo besides the 6pokemon in his hand.

What I meant was if he'd just leave some there for good but that usually happens with Oak now doesn't it :p

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
What I meant was if he'd just leave some there for good but that usually happens with Oak now doesn't it :p

maybe he could have his reserves stored there sent to oak too, or get some of his oaked pokemon to bring to juniper as long as he remains in unova, those are possibilties too.

Great, spambot. We need more info in January.

the amount of whinging about this being filler is pathetic, although I expected nothing less. These forums usually dismiss episodes they think will be boring is filler with no real proof to back it up.

Personally I'm looking forward to seeing Juniper again. And hopefully seeing all of Ashs pokemon interacting

the amount of whinging about this being filler is pathetic, although I expected nothing less. These forums usually dismiss episodes they think will be boring is filler with no real proof to back it up.

Personally I'm looking forward to seeing Juniper again. And hopefully seeing all of Ashs pokemon interacting

Exactly bro. Why can't we see this as the only episode where we can see Palpitoad actually have a character other than being Ash's battlebot :eek:

But then again, the more people whine here, the better because it substantially decreases the whining in the episode discussion. That way people who actually want to enjoy the episode can be not put off by ridiculous comments.

I loved the Axew episode Btw.

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
Oh cool, I love Oak lab episodes, so I think I'll tune in for this one then, like to see the pokemon all on screen together, although I'd prefer it if it was an Oak's lab episode rather than Juniper because its always great to see the old and new pokemon interact and team up as well as Ash's new friends meeting Oak, Tracey and the pokemon.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Oh cool, I love Oak lab episodes, so I think I'll tune in for this one then, like to see the pokemon all on screen together, although I'd prefer it if it was an Oak's lab episode rather than Juniper because its always great to see the old and new pokemon interact and team up as well as Ash's new friends meeting Oak, Tracey and the pokemon.

Same but since he is staying in Isshu this is the best we can get, still hope to get to see them, doesn't matter how small the scene migth be.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
I don't get why everyone's so pissed.

In case you guys forgot, this is literally one episode after the League.

A-doy! Of course we'd get a filler. Makes no sense to get right back into the action right after we just had some.

[img139]http://25.media.tumblr.com/123afcbad70000cef13c4ed451758bdd/tumblr_mf9ybz7lRO1r1alb2o1_1280.png[/img139]

Juniper's into some kinky stuff.

A-doy! Of course we'd get a filler. Makes no sense to get right back into the action right after we just had some.

[img139]http://25.media.tumblr.com/123afcbad70000cef13c4ed451758bdd/tumblr_mf9ybz7lRO1r1alb2o1_1280.png[/img139]

Oh my... Brock and every perv in anime approves!

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.

Do we really need another sadist in the show? *Cough* Ash *Cough*

Anyway, with the gang all going back to the lab, a girl choosing a starter, Ash probably bringing all of his Pokemon out and some things that I find humorous here, this will probably be my favourite episode of Best Wishes so far.

Airi-Chan

Falling Roses
A girl picking new starter maybe just like Dawn's beggining journey to Hoenn. I hope we can see Trip again.

Everlasting

Everything stays.
So the end is soon ? I guess Kotetsu win his facing to Ash in the Unova League *mad*.
I think this will be something like in Hoenn, the Kanto Battle Frontier, he changes region but stay with the same friends just for other challenges, I wonder what it is...

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
So the end is soon ? I guess Kotetsu win his facing to Ash in the Unova League *mad*.
I think this will be something like in Hoenn, the Kanto Battle Frontier, he changes region but stay with the same friends just for other challenges, I wonder what it is...

We know he's headed for Sangi/Floccesy. No region switching.

matt0044

Question I might ask: what is definition of 'filler' because of lack of info we can't automatically call a episode a filler.

Hard to tell since this series is aimless in terms of plot. I mean, there's no real overarching storyline with substance although they try to make it seem like that to really oversell it. DP came close but no cigar (even morso thanks to BW).

LizardonX

Banned

Haha, Juniper looks awesome XD now why can't she appear more often?

gliscor&yanmega

Status
Not open for further replies.