• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2EN-1: Return to Juniper's Laboratory [FIRST POST UPDATED IN 01/15]

Status
Not open for further replies.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org3749057.jpg

"The Juniper Laboratory! A New Journey!!"

Summary:
"Having arrived at the laboratory, Satoshi and his friends have just finished telling Araragi and her assistants about the Isshu League. They are then joined by the new Trainer Nonomi, upon which a Tag Battle begins."

The new and highly anticipated chapter starts now! It stars the mysterious youth N, who claims he can hear the voices of Pokémon, as well as the mysterious organization "the Plasma Gang", which uses Pokémon in their shady experiments. And the fate of Satoshi and his friends is...!?

Summary:
With the Isshu League over with, Satoshi and friends head towards Professor Araragi's place in Kanoko Town. On their way, they encounter the new Trainer Nonomi. She's a very cautious girl, standing around all nervous in the middle of the road, being hesistant to even cross a stone bridge. After encouraging her on, Satoshi and friends continue on towards the laboratory.

Having told Professor Araragi and Professor Okido about his results in the Isshu League, Satoshi decides to return to the Kanto region. But then Nonomi suddenly shows up at the lab. After giving it a lot of thought, Nonomi chooses the 'Fire Pig Pokémon' Pokabu as her starter Pokémon, and is subsequently paired with Satoshi in a tag battle against Iris and Dent! As Nonomi starts to enjoy the battle, a mecha suddenly appears before Satoshi and friends. It's operated by a trio they've seen before, but just who is it...!?

Source: PocketMonsters.net

Last edited by a moderator:
Filler filler filler filler filler filler filler

Oh and did I mention filler?

But yay at Juniper being back in person! Missed you, girl!

EmphaticPikachu

A tired little girl~

THERE N AT THE END OF IT DAMNIT. D8 its not filler /killed xD

LizardonX

Banned
Lame lame lame.

I can't believe people actually looked forward to this. TR alone killed any intrest for me. N being some sort of soft spoken green haired angel was even worse.

Oh wait N isn't even here this ep is about some random filler about a starter pokemon that has been done to death already.

We got a rushed league for this?

IcySealeo

Damn, why are you already call it filler and hate this episode? We don't know anything about this episode. Calm down and give this episode a chance.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Like I said in the other thread, Episode N doesn't look as good anymore. I thought it would feature some unique storylines, but freaking Team Rocket is going back to their hot air balloon assaults that got old almost a decade ago. Like seriously, what the heck? Not to mention that new trainer who is obviously just a character of the day, rendering this whole thing filler. I'm not trying to be so negative; I'm just working with what I am given. Episode N is starting off as a dud. :x

Damn, why are you already call it filler and hate this episode? We don't know anything about this episode. Calm down and give this episode a chance.

Juniper's legs.... I mean Juniper is back so shouldn't we be happy about that? We haven't seen the woman in person since she made that trade with Bianca.

EmphaticPikachu

A tired little girl~
filler...filler...@.@...this is pokemon. xD expect the dang filler. xD

That said, please make the N arc nice in exchange for this. :/ xD (I don't even think I find this filler to be bad...it was just placed ter-
WAIT

THIS IS IMPORTANT BECAUSE I BET YOU THIS IS IN SOUTH UNOVA. THE N ARC IS NEAR THE PLASMA LABRATORY, SO THEY HAVE TO GO THAT DIRECTION FIRST. >:D

KKS-Lapras

Here here, a person of reason. Let's wait and see if there might be important things in this episode, like "JUNIPER TELLING ASH ABOUT THE WHITE RUINS", YOU KNOW THE PLACE THAT IS SUPPOSEDLY WHERE ASH WILL MEET N.

ConUxie223

Kalos Trap Queen

Really? Your gonna call the first episode of a filler saga filler? I guess thats kind of a oxymoron in a way but its also kinda stupid if you think that an episode that begins a whole saga is filler -____- The title is "New journey!" so that means something notable will happen that will affect the entirety of Episode N... And is it filler because N isnt in the title? Sorry, but maybe they didnt feel like becoming butt monkeys to marketing for once and went with another title than "N! N! N, Did we mention N!!". I'd be seriously surprised if this episode doesnt at the very least have some information on what else Ash will be doing other than Team Plasma stuff... I wouldnt go dismissing everything as filler even when the exact premise of it says otherwise.

New girl for new rival! Go!!

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
Here here, a person of reason. Let's wait and see if there might be important things in this episode, like "JUNIPER TELLING ASH ABOUT THE WHITE RUINS", YOU KNOW THE PLACE THAT IS SUPPOSEDLY WHERE ASH WILL MEET N.

That's not where he's meeting N.

EmphaticPikachu

A tired little girl~
Really? Your gonna call the first episode of a filler saga filler? I guess thats kind of a oxymoron in a way but its also kinda stupid if you think that an episode that begins a whole saga is filler -____- The title is "New journey!" so that means something notable will happen that will affect the entirety of Episode N... And is it filler because N isnt in the title? Sorry, but maybe they didnt feel like becoming butt monkeys to marketing for once and went with another title than "N! N! N, Did we mention N!!". I'd be seriously surprised if this episode doesnt at the very least have some information on what else Ash will be doing other than Team Plasma stuff... I wouldnt go dismissing everything as filler even when the exact premise of it says otherwise.

Filler-estique episode is what i think people are looking for. In the end, it looks as though the girl is trying to get her new starter...And N appears at the end to set the stage.

Zero problem with that. Of course its like filler. xD

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Um you expected N to just pwn everything in the first episode? Yeah....

This was expected though, Ash returns to the lab after the league, sounds like normal to me. It's not like we jumped right into the Battle Frontier after the Hoenn league.

I don't think anyone expected to see N in the first episode of Episode N, but come on. An episode that focuses on a brand-new trainer who probably won't ever appear again isn't exactly a great start for the arc. What I'm most pressed about is that this is all taking place at Juniper's lab; why couldn't Ash go back to Kanto...

Episode N is not a filler saga and neither were the Orange Islands and Battle Frontier so stop saying that. And come on, look at that trailer, you could tell it follows a filler formula.

filler...filler...@.@...this is pokemon. xD expect the dang filler. xD

I remember when fillers used to be entertaining. Oh how I miss Kanto and Orange Islands.

wingzx

Heart-under-blade
I don't think anyone expected to see N in the first episode of Episode N, but come on. An episode that focuses on a brand-new trainer who probably won't ever appear again isn't exactly a great start for the arc. What I'm most pressed about is that this is all taking place at Juniper's lab; why couldn't Ash go back to Kanto...

wait do we know the translation yet? i didnt see anything about a new trainer

Status
Not open for further replies.