• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2EN-1: Return to Juniper's Laboratory [FIRST POST UPDATED IN 01/15]

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueDragonfangirl

Oh god! Those designs are just.... Terrible!

Anyways, I'm glad ash is finally talking to oak after so long
Maybe charizard returned to the lab, explaining how ash gets him?

Charizard isn't even at the lab though, would Oak be able to call the person whos training him and ask for his help?

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
Nice Iris is finally participating in a tag battle, now with Cilan.

I'm guessing. Oshawott and Tepig vs Pansage and Axew.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Charizard isn't even at the lab though, would Oak be able to call the person whos training him and ask for his help?

Probably, I guess they have phones at the valley and he can call the girl to send Charizard, the thing won't just cross and ocean and appear randomly imo.

I hope we get 1 or 2 Kanto episode before the new region, so we can see the other pokemon at the lab since it seems like it might just be Charizard appearing.

Oh and I'm bummed that it looks more and more like the arc won't have a filler competition, I'm not even expecting pokemon to evolve now.

Nice Iris is finally participating in a tag battle, now with Cilan.

I see it the same way but Scraggy instead of Oshawott.

Graham Aker

How is her new little Tepig going to survive this battle lol? Not to mention she's apparently a nervous wreck of a trainer. Everyone must be kinda showing her the ropes instead of seriously battling.

BlueDragonfangirl

Probably, I guess they have phones at the valley and he can call the girl to send Charizard, the thing won't just cross and ocean and appear randomly imo.

Didn't he do that in movie 3 thoughXD

Isn't this the first time Dento/Iris tag team? Wonder how that will work and I hope we see some AG Ash a bit, teaching the kid a few things like he did with May and Max.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Didn't he do that in movie 3 thoughXD

Isn't this the first time Dento/Iris tag team? Wonder how that will work and I hope we see some AG Ash a bit, teaching the kid a few things like he did with May and Max.

Cross an ocean? there is no ocean between Johto and Kanto just rivers.

Yup, Satoshi is Satoshi lol Ag...

How is her new little Tepig going to survive this battle lol? Not to mention she's apparently a nervous wreck of a trainer. Everyone must be kinda showing her the ropes instead of seriously battling.

simple theres not going to be much of a battle. maybe an attack or 2, with Ashs pokemon blocking for Tepig, before TR interupt

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
I see it the same way but Scraggy instead of Oshawott.

I don't know. Scraggy just got a win in the league. Oshawott needs a win and would be nice if he beat both by himself if Tepig faints quickly. I don't think the writers would be able to resist showing one of Ash's starters paired with another starter in a tag battle.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
I don't know. Scraggy just got a win in the league. Oshawott needs a win and would be nice if he beat both by himself if Tepig faints quickly. I don't think the writers would be able to resist showing one of Ash's starters paired with another starter in a tag battle.

I mean because of Axew I hae Scraggy there he migth use Pikachu also, due to parelels nothing else, there wont be any fainting they are teaching the girl plus TR is apparetly interrupting the figth anyway...

BlueDragonfangirl

Cross an ocean? there is no ocean between Johto and Kanto just rivers.

Yup, Satoshi is Satoshi lol Ag...

AG Ash was mentor like, he helped teach May a few things, I can see him doing the same with this kid.

Eh?? Thats true about Charizard I guess.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Oh god! Those designs are just.... Terrible!

Anyways, I'm glad ash is finally talking to oak after so long
Maybe charizard returned to the lab, explaining how ash gets him?

Do I really have to say again that opinions are not facts.

Anyway, I don't think we'll see much of the battle anyway. And damn Ash for not going back to Kanto, well at least not for a bit.

naughtynun

I don't mind who battles in the tag battle for Ash, as long as it isn't Pignite or Pikachu! Anyone else could do with a win!

Graham Aker

I figured he'd decide to go back to Kanto, but I guess hearing that White Ruins thing swayed him to stay a little longer. Personally, I'm surprised it wasn't something battle oriented that swayed him.

I don't mind who battles in the tag battle for Ash, as long as it isn't Pignite or Pikachu! Anyone else could do with a win!

It's not like it's going to be a serious throw-down anyway, so I don't see why it matters here.

no ones getting a win. TR interupt the battle, and I doubt they would start it up again after

BlueDragonfangirl

no ones getting a win. TR interupt the battle, and I doubt they would start it up again after

Do we know if Team Rocket really will interupt the battle? I know they'll be in it but.
If so, are we going back to maybe Kanto Team Rocket? Steal Ash's Pokemon, mix of comical and being serious?

Do we know if Team Rocket really will interupt the battle? I know they'll be in it but.
If so, are we going back to maybe Kanto Team Rocket? Steal Ash's Pokemon, mix of comical and being serious?

we know. summary confirms it.

Status
Not open for further replies.