• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2EN-1: Return to Juniper's Laboratory [FIRST POST UPDATED IN 01/15]

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueDragonfangirl

The summary mentions that just as Nonomi is starting to enjoy battling TR appear.

Just like old times??? What are they doing in this arc againXD

BlueDragonfangirl

Its AG Musashi, Kojiro and Meowth enjoy it.

Hmm Maybe I'm getting my wish after all, maybe the next region will be AG series all over again.

Squirtle_007

I´ll try to look at the bright side ... if it wasn´t Team Rocket, it would be Juniper the one who interrupts the battle, it was just a training battle, it was just a training battle ... GIOVANNI, GIVE THEM A MISSION!!!, have them try to take over the world, have them find the cure of cancer, catch a Digimon ... get you a sandwich ... ANYTHING (T_T)!!!

I hope if TRio are jokes again (which I still doubt they are even though), then Giovanni better come in at some point because he is a way more interesting character to watch than moron TRio.

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
this episode airs next week. we should get the va list later today

Huh... I always thought they came out during the week of the episode. Guess I don't come here as often when VA lists come out :p

No, we usually do get the VA list alongside the summary. No idea why we didn't this time, this has never happened before. We might not get one before the episode airs at all.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
No, we usually do get the VA list alongside the summary. No idea why we didn't this time, this has never happened before. We might not get one before the episode airs at all.

Going to say something most likelly pretty stupid but it could it be because of the amount of VAs?

Satoshi, Iris, Dent, Oak, Araragi, lamerockets, possibly Satoshi pokemon, N, Araragi dad, little girl, new starters.

BlueDragonfangirl

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Going to say something most likelly pretty stupid but it could it be because of the amount of VAs?

Satoshi, Iris, Dent, Oak, Araragi, lamerockets, possibly Satoshi pokemon, N, Araragi dad, little girl, new starters.

No, why would that have anything to do with it?

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Please use le toad Ash!! You have no excuse this time lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.