• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2EN-1: Return to Juniper's Laboratory [FIRST POST UPDATED IN 01/15]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Please use le toad Ash!! You have no excuse this time lol.

He doesn't need to use anything specifically again, this is just him him teaching the girl, nothing major will happen in the battle.

Oh and we migth not evne get to see battles, its probably going to be filler and TP stuff till Y and X come out...yeah no filler competition, expect only Charizard to appear out of the old pokemon(doing something).

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
He doesn't need to use anything specifically again, this is just him him teaching the girl, nothing major will happen in the battle.

Oh and we migth not evne get to see battles, its probably going to be filler and TP stuff till Y and X come out...yeah no filler competition, expect only Charizard to appear out of the old pokemon(doing something).

Ya but it's still a battle and Palpitoad needs those.

There is gonna be some battling as the girl is said to get comfortable with it before they are interrupted.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Ya but it's still a battle and Palpitoad needs those.

There is gonna be some battling as the girl is said to get comfortable with it before they are interrupted.

He just had a good shwoing, if he has to battle I hope its something strong and it has to evolve, if not I'm not expecting anything else, I much prefer to see him "socialize" in the lab in the next episode then battling, we won't see many battle in this arc or atleast thats the impression I'm getting.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
He just had a good shwoing, if he has to battle I hope its something strong and it has to evolve, if not I'm not expecting anything else, I much prefer to see him "socialize" in the lab in the next episode then battling, we won't see many battle in this arc or atleast thats the impression I'm getting.

Ya but just having a good showing after getting jack **** isn't enough lol. He needs to be used more.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Ya but just having a good showing after getting jack **** isn't enough lol. He needs to be used more.

Problem is even other pokemon migth not be used to do much besides saving CotD pokemon from TR, since Charizard and Pikachu will probably take all glory in the Plasma related stuff.

G50

No longer posting
待望の新章スタート!ポケモンの声が聞こえるという不思議な青年N(エヌ)。さらにポケモンを使った怪しげな実験を進める謎の組織プラズマ団。サトシたちの運命は…!?
「アララギ研究所!新たなる旅立ち!!」
イッシュリーグを終えたサトシたちは、カノコタウンのアララギ博士の元へ向かっていた。そんな道の途中で出会った新人トレーナー・ノノミ。とっても慎重な性格で、石橋を渡ることさえもためらって、道の真ん中でオドオドしていた。サトシたちはノノミを励まして、研究所へ向かう。
あらすじ2
アララギ博士やオーキド博士にイッシュリーグの報告をしたサトシは、カントー地方へ戻る決意をする。するとノノミが研究所へやってきた!散々悩んだ末に、一番最初のポケモンを“ひぶたポケモン”ポカブに決めたノノミはサトシと組んでVSデント&アイリスとタッグバトル!バトルを楽しみ始めたノノミだったが、突然、メカがサトシたちの前に飛び出してきた!なんだか見たことのある3人組だが、一体誰…!?

At the moment this is all we have from the VAs list.

Everlasting

Everything stays.
From Pocket Monster.
The new and highly anticipated chapter starts now! It stars the mysterious youth N, who claims he can hear the voices of Pokémon, as well as the mysterious organization "the Plasma Gang", which uses Pokémon in their shady experiments. And the fate of Satoshi and his friends is...!?

Summary:
With the Isshu League over with, Satoshi and friends head towards Professor Araragi's place in Kanoko Town. On their way, they encounter the new Trainer Nonomi. She's a very cautious girl, standing around all nervous in the middle of the road, being hesistant to even cross a stone bridge. After encouraging her on, Satoshi and friends continue on towards the laboratory.

Having told Professor Araragi and Professor Okido about his results in the Isshu League, Satoshi decides to return to the Kanto region. But then Nonomi suddenly shows up at the lab. After giving it a lot of thought, Nonomi chooses the 'Fire Pig Pokémon' Pokabu as her starter Pokémon, and is subsequently paired with Satoshi in a tag battle against Iris and Dent! As Nonomi starts to enjoy the battle, a mecha suddenly appears before Satoshi and friends. It's operated by a trio they've seen before, but just who is it...!?

Oh great ! Iris and Cilan against Ash and Nonomi, I can't wait to see the duo of Iris and Cilan ! And it's confirmed, Nonomi chooses Tepig ! It seems that the Trio Rocket is interrupting the battle...

Last edited:

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Problem is even other pokemon migth not be used to do much besides saving CotD pokemon from TR, since Charizard and Pikachu will probably take all glory in the Plasma related stuff.

Well I'm sure Ash will have some kind of quick side battling gig, it would be weird if he just traveled around for no reason.

G50

No longer posting
What's with the lack of a real VA's list this week... so bizarre.

No opening, no ending...

It's operated by a trio they've seen before, but just who is it...!?

Oh, gee, I don't know. Is it the Warner Brothers and Warner Sister?

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Also really?? The trio is obviously Trip, Georgia, and Burgundy *rolls eyes*

Everlasting

Everything stays.
Did they really have to say a trio they've seen before? It's pretty dang obvious that it's TR

I will be laughing if it's Buch, Cassidy and their horrible Shuckle.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Wait just a darn minute. Ash was planning on going back to Kanto but decided against it? What are the writers playing at? I'm so mad I could burst. Kanto would have been the best possible place to host the filler arc since we could have seen the return of the old cast, but instead Ash and friends will wander around Unova again. Remind me, who tells Ash about the White Ruins or whatever it's called? If I'm going to be mad, I want to be mad at the right character. Oh and look, Team Rocket shows up here to ruin things. Ffs, I thought they weren't going to return until the next episode. All my hopes for Episode N have been dashed.

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
Wait just a darn minute. Ash was planning on going back to Kanto but decided against it? What are the writers playing at? I'm so mad I could burst. Kanto would have been the best possible place to host the filler arc since we could have seen the return of the old cast, but instead Ash and friends will wander around Unova again. Remind me, who tells Ash about the White Ruins or whatever it's called? If I'm going to be mad, I want to be mad at the right character. Oh and look, Team Rocket shows up here to ruin things. Ffs, I thought they weren't going to return until the next episode. All my hopes for Episode N have been dashed.
Juniper tells him (like Cedric told his daughter who tells Ash)

Graham Aker

Neh. No matter what happens if Iris & Cilan wins, Cilan will get the last shot as usual.

Nobody is going to win, besides I doubt either of them will go full force because the newbie trainer that is with Ash.

I do hope we see Ash showing her some off the wall tricks. Always have liked when Ash plays the mentor role.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.