• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2EN-2: Friend'...His Name is N! [FIRST POST UPDATED 01/15]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
N went to both Reshiram and Zekrom? That would be better rather than Ash having Zekrom. At least some of Ash's Pokemon will have a shot against these legendary Pokemon.
If Cynthia's Garchomp couldn't even KO the Kami Trio (or harm the Creation Pokemon)... then none of Ash's Pokemon, not even Charizard, can reasonably beat, let alone harm, two of the Tao Pokemon.

Now before someone tells me Cynthia has nothing to do with this... if none of Ash's Pokemon can even mean Garchomp's standards, then he can't beat, and if he can't beat that, he sure as heck can't beat something even more powerful then that. A>B and B>C so A>C (A=Legend, B=Champion, C=Ash)

ConUxie223

Kalos Trap Queen
If Cynthia's Garchomp couldn't even KO the Kami Trio (or harm the Creation Pokemon)... then none of Ash's Pokemon, not even Charizard, can reasonably beat, let alone harm, two of the Tao Pokemon.

Now before someone tells me Cynthia has nothing to do with this... if none of Ash's Pokemon can even mean Garchomp's standards, then he can't beat, and if he can't beat that, he sure as heck can't beat something even more powerful then that. A>B and B>C so A>C (A=Legend, B=Champion, C=Ash)
Did you miss the 14th movie where Ash temporarily battled with Zekrom/Reshiram? I dont see how thats harder to do in the anime if they make it seem logical. I dont see how beating a legendary and controlling one is the same thing when you can control something that you cant defeat...

Joltik-Kid

Did you miss the 14th movie where Ash temporarily battled with Zekrom/Reshiram? I dont see how thats harder to do in the anime if they make it seem logical. I dont see how beating a legendary and controlling one is the same thing when you can control something that you cant defeat...
Did I miss who he was battling with? Umbilical Noose claimed that Ash would battle both Zekrom and Reshiram (cause he think's N has both) with his Pokemon... no legends, just his regular old Pokemon

Wow Unfezant is here. Cool. She better not get hit by Shadow Ball and then not do some thing yet again. Has happened like 4 times already.
The Air Cutter that pops the balloon is likely her doing...

ConUxie223

Kalos Trap Queen
Did I miss who he was battling with? Umbilical Noose claimed that Ash would battle both Zekrom and Reshiram (cause he think's N has both) with his Pokemon... no legends, just his regular old Pokemon

The Air Cutter that pops the balloon is likely her doing...

Thats assuming that Ash doesnt get Zekrom despite what the other information persist will be the case... N might just be speaking about his encounter with Zekrom in Nuvema Town and how it chose Ash that day instead of him :/ And why would Ash be fighting Zekrom in the first place? Because thats assuming N will ever give a care to battle Ash if he has both legendaries, I cant see Ash challenging N when he has such a mighty force on his side its kinda unreasonable imo.

Joltik-Kid

Thats assuming that Ash doesnt get Zekrom despite what the other information persist will be the case... N might just be speaking about his encounter with Zekrom in Nuvema Town and how it chose Ash that day instead of him :/ And why would Ash be fighting Zekrom in the first place? Because thats assuming N will ever give a care to battle Ash if he has both legendaries, I cant see Ash challenging N when he has such a mighty force on his side its kinda unreasonable imo.
Hey I'm just responding to what the guy said... I have no clue as to why people think Ash will battle N at all when the guy is already confirmed to be good. The only thing is he has different views then Ash

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Expect her to pop some ballons now that TR is back.

Damn didn't see the trailer.

I don't give a damn lol, at least she is appearing more frequently.

Joltik-Kid

She got also.

Shooti
3 Gym battles
Braviary
League
Swellow and Staraptor had way more battles then that... And since your counting battles separately, Staraptor had 5 gym battles alone as a Staravia in the 2nd and 3rd gym. Taillow/Swellow weren't as fortunate, but still appeared in 4 gyms and got 5-6 gym battles.

So yeah, Unfezant is no where near those two's league

2 Gym battles.

She's the second most neglected bird.
He's counting gym battles separately... she fought Swoobat, Swanna, and Koffing

Was Noctowl the first or Pidgeotto (I can't remember all that well)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.