• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2EN-2: Friend'...His Name is N! [FIRST POST UPDATED 01/15]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
N went to both Reshiram and Zekrom? That would be better rather than Ash having Zekrom. At least some of Ash's Pokemon will have a shot against these legendary Pokemon.

yet they apparently continue to portray him with Reshiram more so.

Also i've noticed no one's looked at the bottom picture on the last page, is that Genesect's Silouette N's looking at?

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
yet they apparently continue to portray him with Reshiram more so.

Also i've noticed no one's looked at the bottom picture on the last page, is that Genesect's Silouette N's looking at?
It's Genesect on a monitor, yes... it escaped apparently too (though I guess we knew that)

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
3 gym battles, I'm counting the number of pokemon.

No Noctowl and Pidgeot got less then her and she got less because we obviously have more pokemon to give battles to.

Uhh.. You do know that Pidgeot was used in four different gyms? It was one of Ashs most used birds.. Noctowl got one gym, Unfezant got 2, Staraptor got 3 and Swellow got 4.. Just like Pidgeot...

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Uhh.. You do know that Pidgeot was used in four different gyms? It was one of Ashs most used birds.. Noctowl got one gym, Unfezant got 2, Staraptor got 3 and Swellow got 4.. Just like Pidgeot...

Did he get anything else besides Gym battles?

But yeah didnt remember that.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?

Nope.. It was gonna be used against Ritchie, but pulling the balloon to get to the stadium tired it out.. Meaning Ash was more or less forced to use Charizard.. Well, Or Bulbasaur, though he didn't for some reason.. Probably due to Zippo being a Charmander.. But then he should've used Pika instead..

Pidgeotto got
-Brock
-Misty
-Koga
-Viridian Gym
-Not sure if it was used vs. Erika btw..

In comparison: Squirtle
-Blaine: fail
-League cotd's Nidorino
-Ritchie: fail..

gohan5

Irisboy

Well of course it started the trend of looking for Pokemon and popping balloons. Pidgeot did get good treatment, it was one of Ash's most reliable Pokemon, it just wasn't as memorable because of a lack of much personality.

Nope.. It was gonna be used against Ritchie, but pulling the balloon to get to the stadium tired it out.. Meaning Ash was more or less forced to use Charizard.. Well, Or Bulbasaur, though he didn't for some reason.. Probably due to Zippo being a Charmander.. But then he should've used Pika instead..

Pidgeotto got
-Brock
-Misty
-Koga
-Viridian Gym
-Not sure if it was used vs. Erika btw..

In comparison: Squirtle
-Blaine: fail
-League cotd's Nidorino
-Ritchie: fail..

No, he wasn't used I think with... Erika. Sorry, how she reacted to Ash, now it's bad memories.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
3 gym battles, I'm counting the number of pokemon.

No Noctowl and Pidgeot got less then her and she got less because we obviously have more pokemon to give battles to.

That's kinda dumb to be honest. That mean Leavanny got 4 gym battles. Most people just count the number of participation. By your logic then Pikachu got 7 uses.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
That's kinda dumb to be honest. That mean Leavanny got 4 gym battles. Most people just count the number of participation. By your logic then Pikachu got 7 uses.

Its not "dumb", I was counting the amount of battles she got, not the amount of gyms she was in, she got 3 battles in a gym, I didnt mean 3 gyms I should have explained myself better I guess.

delpieroalk

I'm wondering Charizard first apper , and i'm thinking that this episode is suitable for the help of Charizard :)

Sushi

unspecified
Staff member
Super Mod
Updated the first post with the pictures and translations.

Also, some parts of the text might seem weird, like the reference to Pokémon as "friends", as if it was something unusual. But the Japanese word for "friend" is written differently than normally, which indicates a special emphasis on the fact that N's perception of the word is a little different.

mrgoku

When it comes down to it, with the exception of Gary Oak and Shinji's character being ripped from the Gen 2 rival, the pokemon leagues of the anime are basically filler, they serve as nothing more than an "are we ever going to get there?" road to the Elite 4 which along with the villain storyline which N fills the role of are the key aspects of progression in Pokemon with the Gyms also serving this role.

^^ On the plus side of things, the animation in this episode looks great, other than those stupid Luvdisc, I hate that stupid pokemon.

Groundedshock

Effective on ground
Looks interesting to me. Unfezant will probably be the one who used that Air Cutter in that picture/video a while back, I think it also hit both Frillish and Amoongus along with popping the Balloon.

Unfezant is now popping the balloons? Now her role is bigger and meaningful in the new season.

Pidgeot is gonna be pissed. First, it trolls it with its stats and abilities and now this. Its gonna come back to smack her

Ash is stopping Snivy from N or saving her from Team Rocket? Maybe she hates Team Plasma or wants to prevent Team Tocket from capturing her again?

N is going to be a perfect hero i suppose though he seem a bit generic and dull in personality....... We'll see in his debut.

RickHoenn

Banned
Wow, almost a month until we see N, it feels so far away! I can't wait. D:

Well, the preview looks ok, looking forward to this ep.

Status
Not open for further replies.