• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2EN-2: Friend'...His Name is N! [FIRST POST UPDATED 01/15]

Status
Not open for further replies.

LizardonX

Banned
Does anyone else think that when Ash and his friends meet N, N won't have Reshiram. I am starting to think N will get Reshiram during this episode at the White Ruins. Because if he did have Reshiram, don't you think he'd use it against TRio?

Well what if its not with him atm? I doubt the writers would have something like Reshiram be inside a pokeball.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Does anyone else think that when Ash and his friends meet N, N won't have Reshiram. I am starting to think N will get Reshiram during this episode at the White Ruins. Because if he did have Reshiram, don't you think he'd use it against TRio?

Why reveal such a strong Pokemon just to deal with those clowns? Seriously, they're not hard to beat. I think their new Frillish and Amoonguss have everyone starstruck, but they're not the most powerful Pokemon ever. N won't even have to break a sweat; he could probably take them out without even batting an eye. He's just that good.

I still hope we get to see BW N who in my opinion is infinitely more interesting than B2W2 N. Yes, they both care about Pokémon and want to give Pokémon a choice to have their freedom but the whole storyline of Ghetis using N and N being somewhat of the anti-hero was fascinating stuff and I have a bad feeling he will be the B2W2 N who befriends Ash and his friends and reveals he is working against Ghetis rather than with him like he was in the first games. But whatever, either N will be fine even though I would rather have the BW one but since Colress is in this they might adapt the B2W2 storylines. But then again, this is the anime so they could do whatever they want. They could still have BW N even though Colress is there.

Kein

AKA Silktree
I still hope we get to see BW N who in my opinion is infinitely more interesting than B2W2 N. Yes, they both care about Pokémon and want to give Pokémon a choice to have their freedom but the whole storyline of Ghetis using N and N being somewhat of the anti-hero was fascinating stuff and I have a bad feeling he will be the B2W2 N who befriends Ash and his friends and reveals he is working against Ghetis rather than with him like he was in the first games. But whatever, either N will be fine even though I would rather have the BW one but since Colress is in this they might adapt the B2W2 storylines. But then again, this is the anime so they could do whatever they want. They could still have BW N even though Colress is there.
There is no way that N would work for an organization that brainwashes Pokémon; there is a reason why Ghetsis didn't have Team Plasma do anything like that in Black and White. Besides, we know that N has already encountered both Reshiram and Zekrom. It is obvious that we are not getting an adaptation of Black and White here, although I wouldn't expect the writers to follow B2W2 too closely, either. The mere fact that Genesect is involved in the plot is a deviation from the games, where the Genesect experiment was just an afterthought.

There is no way that N would work for an organization that brainwashes Pokémon; there is a reason why Ghetsis didn't have Team Plasma do anything like that in Black and White. Besides, we know that N has already encountered both Reshiram and Zekrom. It is obvious that we are not getting an adaptation of Black and White here, although I wouldn't expect the writers to follow B2W2 too closely, either. The mere fact that Genesect is involved in the plot is a deviation from the games, where the Genesect experiment was just an afterthought.

I know that. Ghetis manipulated N into doing his dirty work and N fell for it. I honestly can't see why that can't be done here especially if they come up with an anime N that mixes BW N and B2W2 N. They already seem to be going a different route from the games anyway with the whole Team Rocket vs Team Plasma storyline. I am interested to see what the final product will be.

Kein

AKA Silktree
I know that. Ghetis manipulated N into doing his dirty work and N fell for it. I honestly can't see why that can't be done here especially if they come up with an anime N that mixes BW N and B2W2 N.
Because Ghetsis is obviously not pretending that he wants to liberate Pokémon rather than enslave them.

Because Ghetsis is obviously not pretending that he wants to liberate Pokémon rather than enslave them.

Is this sarcasm because it has been awhile since I played BW? I think I recall Ghetis giving speeches about wanting to liberate Pokémon but he also told N to do it as well. But since it seems like you had played BW more recently, I guess you could confirm why Ghetis used N. I guess you're saying it was more because Ghetis used N to summon Reshiram. Unless you weren't being sarcastic and he really did use N to present the whole liberation plan. Or was it a mixture of both?

Kein

AKA Silktree
Is this sarcasm because it has been awhile since I played BW? I think I recall Ghetis giving speeches about wanting to liberate Pokémon but he also told N to do it as well. But since it seems like you had played BW more recently, I guess you could confirm why Ghetis used N. I guess you're saying it was more because Ghetis used N to summon Reshiram. Unless you weren't being sarcastic and he really did use N to present the whole liberation plan. Or was it a mixture of both?
I wasn't being sarcastic. Yes, you're right that in Black and White Ghetsis used N to obtain the power of Reshiram/Zekrom for the purpose of forcing everyone in Unova to release their Pokémon, which Ghetsis wanted to happen so that he would be able control all those Pokémon (as unfeasible as that sounds). My point is that he had to pretend to be liberating Pokémon for their sake, so that N would go along with his plan. From the little we know about Episode N, we can tell that Team Plasma aren't hiding their true intentions, so I can't see how N would be manipulated by Ghetsis. There might be references to their past, though.

I wasn't being sarcastic. Yes, you're right that in Black and White Ghetsis used N to obtain the power of Reshiram/Zekrom for the purpose of forcing everyone in Unova to release their Pokémon, which Ghetsis wanted to happen so that he would be able control all those Pokémon (as unfeasible as that sounds). My point is that he had to pretend to be liberating Pokémon for their sake, so that N would go along with his plan. From the little we know about Episode N, we can tell that Team Plasma aren't hiding their true intentions.

I see what you mean. Yeah, I guess the evidence does point to this being more of B2W2 N or a completely made up anime N than it does to seeing the BW N. Speaking of which, do you think the anime would make it so that N is Ghetis' son? I know this may sound like a strange question but since the anime usually is more kid friendly, I was wondering. I kinda think it would be unavoidable and that it is obvious that Ghetis is N's father but I am not too sure with this anime.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kein

AKA Silktree
Speaking of which, do you think the anime would make it so that N is Ghetis' son? I know this may sound like a strange question but since the anime usually is more kid friendly, I was wondering. I kinda think it would be unavoidable and that it is obvious that Ghetis is N's father but I am not too sure with this anime.
Actually, B2W2 confirmed that Ghetsis adopted N, and that his real parents had left him in a forest. N still refers to Ghetsis as his father, though. As for the anime? The writers have to establish some relationship between these two characters, but they may not want to touch upon N's emotional abuse for obvious reasons. It isn't really explored in the games, either. N doesn't hate Ghetsis, even though he has every reason to do just that.

Last edited:

Spin Attaxx

2012-2013
I wasn't being sarcastic. Yes, you're right that in Black and White Ghetsis used N to obtain the power of Reshiram/Zekrom for the purpose of forcing everyone in Unova to release their Pokémon, which Ghetsis wanted to happen so that he would be able control all those Pokémon (as unfeasible as that sounds). My point is that he had to pretend to be liberating Pokémon for their sake, so that N would go along with his plan. From the little we know about Episode N, we can tell that Team Plasma aren't hiding their true intentions, so I can't see how N would be manipulated by Ghetsis. There might be references to their past, though.

I've actually read that, because of the way his BW team is set up, as well as his Hydreigon's ability to murder the dragon you catch, it's possible that once N had beaten you and forced everyone to release their Pokémon, Ghetsis would have battled and KILLED N.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?

Too soon!

But yeah, I think that he's keeping N in the dark, keeping the 'liberating'-speech to him. And then N comes across the laboratory and semi finds out that something is not how it is supposed to be... Goes against Ghetsis and blablabla, green haired angel blablabla.. -.-

From the preview.

Colress is speaking.

Galvantula in a container.

Beartic with the device on its head.

Ghetsis speaks to Colress.

http://filb.de/news/weitere-vorschau-auf-pocket-monsters-best-wishes-season-2-episode-n-1953

It looks effing sweet!

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
Looks okay. Seems like this will be one of those episodes where it would be great to understand japanese or have english subs as it will be very dialogue heavy.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
This looks like it'll be a boring episode. Obviously Colress, N and Ghetsis save it from being redundant, but the actual plot of the episode leaves much to be desired. On the bright side, this episode seems to focus more on the new characters than on Ash and friends, although it's confirmed that they'll appear at one point. Still waiting for more information.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
This looks like it'll be a boring episode. Obviously Colress, N and Ghetsis save it from being redundant, but the actual plot of the episode leaves much to be desired. On the bright side, this episode seems to focus more on the new characters than on Ash and friends, although it's confirmed that they'll appear at one point. Still waiting for more information.

Whaaaat a post!

- Looks like a boring episode: Statement of comprehension
- Still waiting for more information: Statement of incomprehension!

It's like you're making all these statements and end with a statement that you really don't know what the heck is really is going to happen. We know barely anything of the plot for instance.

Team Rocket return, Ash and co are on a boat, Team Rocket attack, but they fail with N assisting the AshCo, meanwhile in the P2 Lab.. -.-

BlueDragonfangirl

??? What says all this?? One trailer, you got all that from thisXD

pokemonbw01

Who's the daddy? Me!
I think Jessie will catch that Frillish and James will catch that Amoongus from the N preview.

gliscor&yanmega

I think Jessie will catch that Frillish and James will catch that Amoongus from the N preview.

I'm pretty sure we already know they already have them(Maybe not who owns which, but it seems obvious Jessie has Frillish and James has Amoongus). Unless you mean they'll catch them in this episode, in which case, they were already seen with them in the preview for the first Episode N episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.