• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2EN-3: Cheren [FIRST POST UPDATED 01/15]

Status
Not open for further replies.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
BW111: New Gym Leader! Cheren!
Airs: January 31st.

[IMG139]http://i955.photobucket.com/albums/ae32/Playerking95/BW111_Scan_zpscf34ce1a.png[/IMG139]

Cheren appears!

Summary:
Ash and his friends visit the newly-opened Gym in Aspertia City, but the brand new Gym Leader Cheren isn't finished with the preparations yet. Just then, Axew, while playing with the machines in the studio, ends up shouting over the loudspeakers...

Last edited by a moderator:

playerking

This is where Cheren appears.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Lol Cheren has a Herdier?? So I'm gonna guess he just became a gym leader and is training when he runs into the gang and has a practice battle with Ash.

playerking

Also, the titles says something like "New Gym Leader Cheren".

k6666

Pikachu Fan
okay :)
great this episode sound good

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Also, the titles says something like "New Gym Leader Cheren".

Lol so my prediction might actually happen:

Cheren has a Herdier?? So I'm gonna guess he just became a gym leader and is training when he runs into the gang and has a practice battle with Ash.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Aww I was hoping for Cheren to whip out his good team and Pwn Ash in a 6v6.

Lol psh, most we'll get is a one on one with the rat being owned by something.

k6666

Pikachu Fan
hope when bianca appear she wear her bw 2 clothes
that if she appear :)

Status
Not open for further replies.