• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2EN-3: Cheren [FIRST POST UPDATED 01/15]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cresselia92

SM Ash = New Ash
Oshawott battling? That's cool, I guess…

I'm glad that he has a battle, but I think that he'll lose here. However, if he wins, he will get some redemption at least.

spikyearedpichu

Dawn of the XY Era
Axew causing trouble again...who needs team rocket when we got that little dragon!!

And Oshawott finally battles...I hope he doesn't lose here!!

Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Pika-Speed
Oshawott battles.

[IMG139]http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/pokemon_bw/trailer/images/130131_01.jpg[/IMG139]

Oh, cool! Thanks! Its great to see Ash using Oshawott, I'm so looking forward to seeing this now! Cheren looks cool...

I'm guessing the Axew thing is the first half of the episode while the other half is Ash vs Cheren after all preparations for the gym is complete.

diakyu

Heck yes oshawott, definitely one of my favorites out of Ash's current team. Hope it pulls off a win.

gliscor&yanmega

So Cheren will be of the one from Black 2/White 2, not really surprised, expected as much.

Oshawott will battle too, I'm fine with that, I hope it'll have a new move though(Tackle is fine with me for the start but I would like it to get replaced at some point).

Interested to see how this battle goes.

PAndrews

It didn't seem like it was in any condition to battle in it's current form, hence the evolution lol.

As far as Oshawott goes, if they wanted showcase it..they could of had it battle Swanna. Putting it againt a Hydreigon was rather stupid.

That entire battle was stupid

Boldore, Oshawott and Unfeazent got destroyed
Pignite and Pikachu (the 2 least deserving) each got 2 wins, the other 4 were fallguys
Snivy got cheated out of a win by the magic full heal after evolving, Ash lost the match thanks to this magic healing
Ash lost what was basically a 6 vs 2 battle (Kotetsu sacrificed the remaining 3 through stupid match-ups and even forgot nr 6)

As for this episode, they better start giving Ash a winningstreak, because so far his battles have been pathetic and he's been losing far too much. Half his team got 0 league wins. Everyone except Pikachu, Pignite and Krookodile are in need of good battles and wins. Let this be Oshawott's.

I wonder why Ash battles Cheren.

Maybe because hes a new Gym Leader he wants to battle someone who got to top 8 in the Unova league to test his skills.

Or maybe Ash learns Cheren competed in a previous league and wants to battle him

Charizard-Fan

Star Wars fan
I hope Ash wins. Both he and Oshawott need more wins. It would also be cool if Oshawott would learn a new move.

vodor

Banned
I hope Ash wins. Both he and Oshawott need more wins. It would also be cool if Oshawott would learn a new move.

Don't get your hope's up !

As for this episode, they better start giving Ash a winningstreak, because so far his battles have been pathetic and he's been losing far too much. Half his team got 0 league wins. Everyone except Pikachu, Pignite and Krookodile are in need of good battles and wins. Let this be Oshawott's.
You wish !
I prediction is that Ash going have losingstreak.
Until now writer were force to let Ash win !
Its obvious that they seeing Ash losing as pathetically as possible and now they no longer forced to let Ash win.
I afraid if Ash would be allow to win anything beside Gym Battle in Gen VI.

Last edited:

NegaiFreak

Plus Ultra!
Don't get your hope's up !

You wish !
I prediction is that Ash going have losingstreak.
Until now writer were force to let Ash win !
Its obvious that they seeing Ash losing as pathetically as possible and now they no longer forced to let Ash win.
I afraid if Ash would be allow to win anything beside Gym Battle in Gen VI.

Vodor, quit being such a downer on people. *sends out Scrafty* Connor, Hi Jump Kick.

Connor: *kicks Vodor out of the Anime Spoilers forum* Can't he say anything positive about Ash?

Me: I doubt it.

Connor: I also doubt that he'll take that Hi Jump Kick lightly.

Me: Just be careful, we never know what tricks he has up his sleeve.

EDIT: On topic: Oshawott should at least get the victory just to prove that he's not as weak as some people would think. Who knows what will happen, but I do see Oshawott winning this battle.

Luthor

EDIT: On topic: Oshawott should at least get the victory just to prove that he's not as weak as some people would think. Who knows what will happen, but I do see Oshawott winning this battle.

while oshawott has had alot of anime apperances it hasn't won many battles recently(that i can recall) so it would be good for it to get a win.

Well, Oshawott battling has brought me back to this thread. If Oshawott loses again, I may just ragequit.

while oshawott has had alot of anime apperances it hasn't won many battles recently(that i can recall) so it would be good for it to get a win.

That's the thing: He hasn't. Oshawott hasn't won since Clay, the fifth gym. It's really irritating that the writers are making him a joke when he proved earlier on that he was a competent battler.

I really hope Ash/Oshawott wins, but the fact that Cheren is just opening up probably means he needs to get a win for his confidence...

we can always hope the battle is 2v2 so Oshawott can still get a win even if Ash loses

ludiloco

So Ash's using Mijumaru, well maybe he's just butting in when Ash was planning to use Pikachu. I hope the wotter evolves gets a win.

Boldore, Oshawott and Unfeazent got destroyed
Pignite and Pikachu (the 2 least deserving) each got 2 wins, the other 4 were fallguys
Snivy got cheated out of a win by the magic full heal after evolving, Ash lost the match thanks to this magic healing
Ash lost what was basically a 6 vs 2 battle (Kotetsu sacrificed the remaining 3 through stupid match-ups and even forgot nr 6)

You're not giving credit to Kotetsu's Samurott for taking out Pignite.

He went on esay-mode agaiunst Ash sending out pokemon with 4x disadvantage so it was practically a 6 vs 3

pokemonbw01

Who's the daddy? Me!
My suggestions to the annoying writers.

Make Ash win against Cheren by using Oshawott and Scraggy/ Palpitod/ Unfeazant/ Snivy/ Boldore. ( Each pokemon gets a win and the second pokemon lerns a new move)

And, if you are stupid to make him loose AGAIN, then make him use Oshwott and Pikachu/ Pignite/ Krookodile. (Oshwott gets a win and the other does not)

Eneci

FrogadierMasterLucas
Looking at the pic Osha looks pretty happy. either it won a battle or is just happy to battle. I believe Cheren will be unsecure about him being a GL and after defeating TR(who tried to steel the kids pokes) he will battle Ash in he forest as seen in the picture.
I hope Osha gets a win and maybe a non water type move. Retailiate.

OMG, Alomomola! I love those! I hope it is owned by a main character.

wrong thread. Alomomola appears in the N episode. And its most likely wild

Status
Not open for further replies.