1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

BWS2EN-3: Cheren [FIRST POST UPDATED 01/15]

Discussion in 'Animé Spoilers' started by playerking, Dec 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MidnightMelody

MidnightMelody Hopeful for Gen 8

Maybe he is for so,me time and later splits for his own reason. I mean he was not with the group in the ending. so maybe he comes and goes. Unless the ending was more of what happened prior to the N arc since he seemed to be in a garden with pokemon and then left on a boat so idk XD

2. 1rkhachatryan

1rkhachatryan Call me Robert guys

I think he'll just be traveling with the group for a certain number of episodes during the season.

3. nuzamaki90

nuzamaki90 Well-Known Member

Well so far he hasn''t appeared in any screens of the Looker and Colress episode, so he may join them in next week's episode and leave after Ash and Cheren finish battling. Then regroup in some later episode about a Cacnea in Boots xP

4. Graham Aker

Graham Aker Well-Known Member

I wonder if Cheren will mention anything about him challenging the Pokemon league in the past. It be a nice little nod to the games.

5. WaterShuriken

WaterShuriken Well-Known Member

Probably or maybe he started to but didn't make it in time. Especially if Cheren and Bianca started their journeys at the same time.

6. Graham Aker

It be nice if he did reference it, because at this point....I have trouble seeing Oshawott have problems with a Herdier...

7. WaterShuriken

WaterShuriken Well-Known Member

Maybe a draw. Just to not downplay Cheren and have him win his very first challenge as a gym leader.

8. IcySealeo

IcySealeo Well-Known Member

Apparently N stays and watches Ash's battle against Cheren, since he's watching it during the opening.

9. AceDetective

AceDetective Banned

which doesn't really mean anything. The opening showed the battle inside, while the available evidence shows the actual battle will be outside. Which means N might not be there

10. Graham Aker

It's probably going to be a close match anyway for plot purposes. Flannery did extremely against Ash despite it being her first gym battle as leader too.

11. diakyu

diakyu Well-Known Member

Maybe the opening is for a battle later on since we know the battle in this episode takes place outside. It would make sense for Cheren to be a reoccurring character.

12. Graham Aker

The battle outside could easily be interrupted somehow. We might still see the battle in the actual Cathedral like setting.

13. Caseydia

Caseydia Ace Trainer

Him going back and fourth is smart of the writers to do. It keeps him interesting and it doesn't make him overused or boring too quickly.

14. Almighty Zard

Almighty Zard He has returned.

15. G50

G50 No longer posting

16. Airi-Chan

Airi-Chan Falling Roses

17. G50

G50 No longer posting

It looks like it.

18. ludiloco

ludiloco Well-Known Member

Herdier knows thunder-fang, bad day for Oshawott.

That pic along with the opening confuses me a little, but the battle may be outdoors, since that's much of a gym for a new leader.

I vote for a draw in this battle, I don't want Oshawott to lose but I don't see him winning either.

19. playerking

playerking Sick of dealing with idiots.

The opening isn't a perfect representation of what will happen.

Plus, Cheren being a teacher isn't exactly news. Especially since he was in the games and he is he BW2 Cheren in the anime, what with the school, him being a gym leader and his clothes.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2013
  20. ludiloco

ludiloco Well-Known Member

I know that, that's why I'm sayin the battle might be outdoors.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.