• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2EN-3: Cheren [FIRST POST UPDATED 01/15]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cresselia92

SM Ash = New Ash
I wouldn't be surprised if Herdier shared a few moves with Lenoras.
- Thunder Fang
- Giga Impact
- Protect
- Shadow Ball

Neither I would. After all, they recycled the sequence were the starters were released by Juniper from BW001 and Tepig's animation in the last episode...

Eneci

FrogadierMasterLucas
So my wish or Herderier is :
retaliaete
yawn ( good strategic move and imagein Oshawott fall asleep in the middle of the battle )
aerial ace

+Thunder fang

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
It should do with what we've seen; Oshawott could handle electric attacks from Stephan's Zebstrika, back then a Blitzle, with just his scalchop. I'm hoping that's how he stops thunderfang, though Herdier'll probably use another move to take the lead.

And Rob, God I'd love to see Oshawott get pwned again by a fire move. Darumaka, Darmanitan, and hopefully a Herdier with a fire fang :D

Has Mijumaru ever beat a fire type or a pokemon with a fire move lol??

They probably do.. With Fire Fang suddenly being mentioned and then being replied to as if Oshawott would again get powned by a Fire-type move, when Herdier is using Thunder Fang instead and hence no Fire-type move is even present..

Hey!! I saw the pic. And let's face it, if Herdier has a fire move Mijumaru is screwed :p.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
For a moment I thought you meant she was also battling Cheren ;_; Thanks for getting my hopes up ;_;

True though, a bird that rarely fights does better against an incompetent team than a mouse that beats legendaries. Logic xD

Well it's still possible. A one on one isn't confirmed.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Meh what's the point. She'd probably lose like she did against Riolu :(
I do hope it's a 2 or 3 on 2/3 though

Psh she just got two one hit KO's lol.

what if axew interrupts the match when oshawott is about deal the final blow to herdier

Everlasting

Everything stays.
i think axew is goin to wander around the gym find the speakers break them it makes a noise interuppts the match

If Axew screws this battle (with Oshawott, in plus!), I'm sure he's gonna pay for this. Oh yeeeees.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?

Eneci

FrogadierMasterLucas
I believe the battle will start in the gym. TR will appear steal some pokes from the students. The students come crying Ash and Cheren rescue the pokes in the woods and the battle gets continued there. remember the screenshot isn't happening inside!

Graham Aker

I was hoping this be more than a 1 v 1, but it's looking like I'll just be Oshawott. Oh well, he does need decent BATTLING screentime after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.