• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2EN-3: Cheren [FIRST POST UPDATED 01/15]

Status
Not open for further replies.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
So TR wont be in every episode **** yeah.

I thought so, considering the only thing that changed about Team Rocket is that they're using the Meowth Balloon again for Arceus knows how long and they blasted off again. Albeit, I don't think they said that they were blasting off and they blasted off into the forrest.

Other than that, they're the same. They battled Ash and co. in several episodes during Best Wishes before Episode N, they were serious before Episode N, like they will be once they hack Colress's computers. And, they tried to capture Pikachu before in Best Wishes also.

The translated summery from Google Translate makes it sound like what Axew did, caused some Pokemon to escape and Cilan and Pansage are helping to round them up and that a Ducklett gets in their way(or maybe Ducklett is one the Pokemon that escaped).

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member

playerking

So Cheren WAS a Gym Leader. I like that.

And Axew has caused more trouble again, making the Pokemon run off...great.

Although, I do like the fact that Cilan and Pansage have fallen victim to another Ducklett Troll.

Everlasting

Everything stays.
The summary.
Ash and his friends have just arrived in Aspertia City, where a new Gym has opened. The area before the one where the Gym Leader Cheren is located doubles as a Trainers' School in addition to being a Pokémon Gym. Cheren, who used to be a teacher there, has just recently been appointed Gym Leader, so the Gym itself is still under construction.

Meanwhile, Axew, who has strayed away from Ash and the others, starts playing with the equipment in the broadcasting room. This results in loud screaming from the speakers all over the school, which in turn makes the Pokémon in the Pokémon House panic and run off! While searching for something that can help them, the Cilan and Pansage team are played for fools by Ducklett...!? Also, Ash's Oshawott and Cheren's 'Loyal Dog Pokémon' Herdier battle! How does this match turn out!?
So here is the proof that Ash can't have a badge since the Gym is still under construction.

The summary.

So here is the proof that Ash can't have a badge since the Gym is still under construction.

but Cheren is still the gym leader. With or without the gym Cheren can still give out badges.

The reason Ash won't get a badge is because he doesn't need one

playerking

The summary.

We knew it was under construction, but that doesn't change things.

I doubt Ash will want or even get a badge, regardless of whether he wins or not.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
I wonder what pansage will be doing? Searching for Axew maybe?

And I bet ducklett will have the same role as Shinx, which I'm predicting to be pokemon that reside at the school to help with teaching kids

Pansage and Cilan will be trying to get the pokemon back who were scared off by Axew's screaming through the schoolbroadcast system. I also think that they show their pokemon to the kids, to show them what pokemon trainers have for instance.. It's a standard thing they've done at most school episodes.

I think the Shinx is in cahoots with the Ducklett, and will annoy Iris while she and Axew try to get the pokemon to calm down...

ludiloco

the Dent and Yanappu team are played for fools by Koaruhie...!?

Duckletts are the trollest pokemon in BW

I wonder if they are the same Duckett Trio.

I really hope it's the same Ducklett Trio from BW020.

I also hope Pikachu and Krookodile re-encounter them.

If it is the same then Pikachu might but not Krookodile, unless it has a non speaking role, as its not on the va list

Haunter ゴースト

If it is the same then Pikachu might but not Krookodile, unless it has a non speaking role, as its not on the va list

Ah darn.

It just seems fitting since Ash, Pikachu and Krookodile all encountered them together. It seems only natural that they all re-meet them together again.

I still hope they're the same Ducklett either way.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Knowing that the Team Rocket trio won't appear here gives me hope for the future. I also like that Cilan and Pansage are being bothered by Ducklett(s). I just pray to Allah that these aren't the same Ducklett from before, otherwise I may just have a heart-attack. Also to reiterate, why does Axew start all the problems in BW?

BlueDragonfangirl

I'd rather have Team Rocket plot over freakin Axew gets lost plot, why must we have to get one of these every ten episodes or so? We just had one in the freakin league, which was the worst time for it. Iris, why don't you keep that thing in its Pokeball if its causing so much trouble for every one?

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
Knowing that the Team Rocket trio won't appear here gives me hope for the future. I also like that Cilan and Pansage are being bothered by Ducklett(s). I just pray to Allah that these aren't the same Ducklett from before, otherwise I may just have a heart-attack. Also to reiterate, why does Axew start all the problems in BW?
Well seeing as the summary seems to suggest that it's only one Ducklett, I would assume that they aren't the ones appearing

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
I love how the gym battle is barely mentioned. It's like they finished the summary and were like, 'oh, yeah, and this happens too.' Hopefully that doesn't mean it's a quick battle.

Where's N in this episode? I guess that disproves the OP and the gym battle being in the stained-glass facility.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Well seeing as the summary seems to suggest that it's only one Ducklett, I would assume that they aren't the ones appearing

Oh good. Although I question why Ducklett is portrayed as a trollish species in the anime; they seem positively harmless in the games and manga.

Y u hatin' on such flaw free characters?

Sorry sis, but I loathe those Ducklett. I typed a huge rant about them when they first appeared; just imagine the kind of rant I would type if they returned.

I love how the gym battle is barely mentioned. It's like they finished the summary and were like, 'oh, yeah, and this happens too.' Hopefully that doesn't mean it's a quick battle.

To be honest, I'm taking this as confirmation that the Gym battle isn't meant to be the main point of this episode, which is a major relief to me. I thought this was just going to be a reductive episode about Ash challenging a holder of the Basic Badge again, but it seems to be all over the place instead, and I'm actually looking forward to that. Just a bit.

PokeMaster366

From the sound of the summary, it looks like Axew is causing trouble...again. Is anyone starting to see a pattern here? I'll even make some bullet points

- Axew wanders around and does something weird like chase a balloon or dress up as a superhero
- The rest of the group wonders where Axew is and eventually find out that he's missing
- DETECTIVE TIME!
- Ash has one or two of his Pokemon help out in the search as well as some of Iris's and Cilan's Pokemon
- Axew is found, but the group has to fight off a swarm of Pokemon in order to get him back

This is starting to become more routine than the "Grasslands, Desert, Forest, Jungle, Ice World, Fire World, Boss" formula in most Mario games and is making Axew look even more troublesome than Ash's Scraggy at a Fight Club. When will the writers learn that when being a hostage/bargaining chip is the only defining trait of a character, they get no pity and eventually end up on a list like this?

Status
Not open for further replies.