• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2EN-3: Cheren [FIRST POST UPDATED 01/15]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Well I for 1 hoped he was the main rival instead of Trip so yes I wanted him to appear.

Likewise. I wanted him to appear, but not exactly in this way. Though they're keeping true to the games, so I can't exactly object.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Likewise. I wanted him to appear, but not exactly in this way. Though they're keeping true to the games, so I can't exactly object.

Well they can still make him both and just have him appear from time to time lol. I would enjoy that.

Thriller

Its almost time
CHEREN IS COMING! CHEREN IS COMING!

Yay! Finally, the Pokemon Anime could get interesting again. Cheren was my all time favorite Rival character, I was so proud of his development. I was totally expecting him to do something cliche like backstab you, but he didn't. He was a good boy through and through. He earned his promotion to Gym Leader in BW2 (say, I still haven't played that you know).

kemal07

Well, unlike the games, the anime presents all regions with more than eight Gyms since the dawn of time. It's possible they won't even mention Lenora and the Nacrene Gym.

But if the Basic Badge gets shown, I'm sure there will have to be an explanation in the anime...

Shraeder

It's Lit
That's a good competative movepool, but where is the anime logical pool?

Late reply because I don't stay updated, but this is nowhere near an okay competitive moveset. I chose those attacks because I didn't want it to be exactly like Lenora's.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
OMG YES CHEREN!!! YESSS Body....not...ready... Maybe Nonomi faces him meaning she travels with Ash for a few episodes

Then where is Nonomi on the boat during the second episode? I don't think she'll be traveling with Ash and co.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

Luthor

But....i heard that Iris's Axew will fight against Cheren's Herdier. No one can confirm?

I think thats just speculation atm.Given that cheren is appearing as a gym leader and for the moment ash dosn't appear to be collecting gym badges people are speculating on who will battle him.

Will be interesting if Iris decides to fight him.

Well, not exactly. She really has no connection to Cheren like she did with Drayden. So, I don't see a reason for her battling him. From what I see, Bianca seems like the highest candidate battling Cheren. Since she knows him in-game. Maybe even Cilan, since they're both Gym Leaders. But, I still say Bianca for now.

Well, not exactly. She really has no connection to Cheren like she did with Drayden. So, I don't see a reason for her battling him. From what I see, Bianca seems like the highest candidate battling Cheren. Since she knows him in-game. Maybe even Cilan, since they're both Gym Leaders. But, I still say Bianca for now.

Is Bianca set to appear here? If she is, I would definitely say she will. If not, I could see any of Ash and co. battling him.

Were all assuming someone has to face him. Cheren is involved with the plasma plot in games so maybe there introducing him here to set him up for the future. It's possible he won't battle any of the main cast and we just see him against a COTD

ShinyPokemon inc.

The Tower Master
Were all assuming someone has to face him. Cheren is involved with the plasma plot in games so maybe there introducing him here to set him up for the future. It's possible he won't battle any of the main cast and we just see him against a COTD
Perhaps,the,new trainer girl but that's unlikely so maybe he will only battle team plasma

True, for all we know, he could finishing up a battle with his Herdier against a COTD. I guess why should have thought of that as well.

LizardonX

Banned
I am still lamenting the loss of his awesome team.... if BW1 cheren replaced Camoron as the league rival the complaning would not have existed :(

Status
Not open for further replies.