• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2EN-3: Cheren [FIRST POST UPDATED 01/15]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Everlasting

Everything stays.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
A Shinx? Cool, can't wait to see one again, I hope it appears in person.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I'm still hoping it's N's ;___;......

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
He seems to use the environment pokemon like ingame so I dobut it, well he can use a Shinx for something during the episode maybe.

Maybe Cheren owns a Shinx too lol. I know it's a normal gym but it wouldn't be the most shocking thing.

Maybe Cheren owns a Shinx too lol. I know it's a normal gym but it wouldn't be the most shocking thing.

Shinx is pure Electric and that was a horrible forced pun.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Shinx is pure Electric and that was a horrible forced pun.

No really *gasps*, I had no idea D:!!!

Candice's Medicham was some Ice Type wasn't it??

Not expecting it thats why I didnt suggest it if he has more pokemon I'm hoping its an evolved one.

maybe Watchog? Maybe Cheren could reappear in the Watchog episode?

diakyu

So uh, what's with the place Cheren and Ash are battling in the opening? It definitely isn't the Aspertia gym. Maybe it's in the opening only.

So uh, what's with the place Cheren and Ash are battling in the opening? It definitely isn't the Aspertia gym. Maybe it's in the opening only.

It look like a church not a school.

moneylesswario

Gone But Not Forgotten
I hope Boldore, Palpitoad, etc. will get to battle him, they need it.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

Well in the actual episode, they seem to be battling outside so I would say opening only scene.

moneylesswario

Gone But Not Forgotten

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
it looks to be a 1v1 only

Oshawott vs Herdier

Lol we've seen one pic and what the opening shows us. Their is most likely more to the battle.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
So Shinx appear here? maybe its just a random Gym chalenger that has one.

But the question remains why!!! It's not even in the new Unova Dex, isn't findable in any grotto, and Luxray is only used by two trainers in this entire generation..

Why the f are they bringing Shinx in when you can have Riolu!!!!!!!!

He seems to use the environment pokemon like ingame so I dobut it, well he can use a Shinx for something during the episode maybe.

When has N used a pokemon in the animé? In which preview?

Lol we've seen one pic and what the opening shows us. Their is most likely more to the battle.

But we have absolutely no proof yet..

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.

Most likely? Since when?

If there was more, the opening probably would've showed it. Why focus on just Herdier and Oshawott?

I'm happy with a 1 vs 1, but I wouldn't mind a 2 vs 2.

Also, I wonder if N watches the match in the anime, but N watching battles? I don't think that would be like N.

Status
Not open for further replies.