• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2EN-3: Cheren [FIRST POST UPDATED 01/15]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
Heh, did anyone else notice N, Iris, Cilan, and Pikachu chilling while Ash battles Cheren?

Does this confirm that N will be the 4th member of the group for the time being?

Maybe he is for so,me time and later splits for his own reason. I mean he was not with the group in the ending. so maybe he comes and goes. Unless the ending was more of what happened prior to the N arc since he seemed to be in a garden with pokemon and then left on a boat so idk XD

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Heh, did anyone else notice N, Iris, Cilan, and Pikachu chilling while Ash battles Cheren?

Does this confirm that N will be the 4th member of the group for the time being?

I think he'll just be traveling with the group for a certain number of episodes during the season.

nuzamaki90

Well so far he hasn''t appeared in any screens of the Looker and Colress episode, so he may join them in next week's episode and leave after Ash and Cheren finish battling. Then regroup in some later episode about a Cacnea in Boots xP

Graham Aker

I wonder if Cheren will mention anything about him challenging the Pokemon league in the past. It be a nice little nod to the games.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
I wonder if Cheren will mention anything about him challenging the Pokemon league in the past. It be a nice little nod to the games.

Probably or maybe he started to but didn't make it in time. Especially if Cheren and Bianca started their journeys at the same time.

Graham Aker

Probably or maybe he started to but didn't make it in time. Especially if Cheren and Bianca started their journeys at the same time.

It be nice if he did reference it, because at this point....I have trouble seeing Oshawott have problems with a Herdier...

IcySealeo

Apparently N stays and watches Ash's battle against Cheren, since he's watching it during the opening.

Apparently N stays and watches Ash's battle against Cheren, since he's watching it during the opening.

which doesn't really mean anything. The opening showed the battle inside, while the available evidence shows the actual battle will be outside. Which means N might not be there

Graham Aker

Maybe a draw. Just to not downplay Cheren and have him win his very first challenge as a gym leader.

It's probably going to be a close match anyway for plot purposes. Flannery did extremely against Ash despite it being her first gym battle as leader too.

diakyu

Maybe the opening is for a battle later on since we know the battle in this episode takes place outside. It would make sense for Cheren to be a reoccurring character.

Graham Aker

Maybe the opening is for a battle later on since we know the battle in this episode takes place outside. It would make sense for Cheren to be a reoccurring character.

The battle outside could easily be interrupted somehow. We might still see the battle in the actual Cathedral like setting.

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
Maybe he is for so,me time and later splits for his own reason. I mean he was not with the group in the ending. so maybe he comes and goes. Unless the ending was more of what happened prior to the N arc since he seemed to be in a garden with pokemon and then left on a boat so idk XD

Him going back and fourth is smart of the writers to do. It keeps him interesting and it doesn't make him overused or boring too quickly.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Herdier knows thunder-fang, bad day for Oshawott.

That pic along with the opening confuses me a little, but the battle may be outdoors, since that's much of a gym for a new leader.

I vote for a draw in this battle, I don't want Oshawott to lose but I don't see him winning either.

The opening isn't a perfect representation of what will happen.

Plus, Cheren being a teacher isn't exactly news. Especially since he was in the games and he is he BW2 Cheren in the anime, what with the school, him being a gym leader and his clothes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.