• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2EN-3: Cheren [FIRST POST UPDATED 01/15]

Status
Not open for further replies.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

IcySealeo

So it is only one on one battle... Well, I hope atleast it will be an interesting battle and not just someone beats the other with one hit.

knux-the-killer

I'm the only soul around who thinks Oshawott would be a billion of times better if just evolves?

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
Fingers crossed for oshawott to win

It should do with what we've seen; Oshawott could handle electric attacks from Stephan's Zebstrika, back then a Blitzle, with just his scalchop. I'm hoping that's how he stops thunderfang, though Herdier'll probably use another move to take the lead.

And Rob, God I'd love to see Oshawott get pwned again by a fire move. Darumaka, Darmanitan, and hopefully a Herdier with a fire fang :D

Everlasting

Everything stays.
Herdier evolves into a Stoutland ? Well, it will be a good opponent, and I would be double time impressed ans proud if Oshawott could win it.
Why isn't he learning Revenge, just to kick out Stoutland ?

Herdier evolves into a Stoutland ? Well, it will be a good opponent, and I would be double time impressed ans proud if Oshawott could win it.
Why isn't he learning Revenge, just to kick out Stoutland ?

That's actually a Herdier. Unless I missed something saying it'll evolve during the battle. I probably did.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
There's no Stoutland as far as I know.. Do people scan through posts and pick out key words, thus only replying to those parts?

nuzamaki90

Is it me or does Oshawot look like such a badass in that fight xP

Hopes for him winning, he's looking cool so far, it'd be sad for him to lose.

Everlasting

Everything stays.
Oh god sorry, I really thought that in this picture (http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org3860392.jpg), it was a Stoutland. I'm so stupid.
So the only thing we knows is that Herdier knows Thunder Fang (I guess) ?
Glad to see that Cheren is a teacher, like in the game. Now, we have the proof.

Eneci

FrogadierMasterLucas
I believe it's gonna end in a Tie. Cheren losing his first match! Hmmmm! Doubt it will happen!

I would love for Oshawott to win! Didn't had so much gym battles. At the begging I thought he would be the star or ash's team but that went away fast!

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
There's no Stoutland as far as I know.. Do people scan through posts and pick out key words, thus only replying to those parts?

They probably do.. With Fire Fang suddenly being mentioned and then being replied to as if Oshawott would again get powned by a Fire-type move, when Herdier is using Thunder Fang instead and hence no Fire-type move is even present..

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
I wouldn't be surprised if Herdier has Fire Fang or Ice Fang. I can see Cheren's Herdier having Take Down, Thunder Fang, Ice/Fire Fang, and Dig. That way he covers Tepig users [Dig], Oshawott [Thunder Fang] and Snivy [Fire/Ice Fang].

I wouldn't be surprised if Herdier shared a few moves with Lenoras.
- Thunder Fang
- Giga Impact
- Protect
- Shadow Ball

Status
Not open for further replies.