• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2EN-4: Colress VS Looker! Team Plasma's Plot!! [FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eievui-Nymphia

XY, gen of dreams.
It's confirmed that the next 7th Febraury Team Plasma will debut into the anime.

In this episode, Colress and Looker are confirmed to appear.

Source: Pokemon Fan

Picture: http://i48.*******.com/1zv311t.jpg
Translation:
Follow Team Plasma, the evil organization manipulating Pokémon!!
Ash and his friends come to Floccesy Town, incidents involving rampaging Pokémon occur! A mysterious organization called Team Plasma is behind this...

Caption 1 (Looker): Looker is an investigator from the International Police. Ash has also helped him once during an investigation of cases involving Pokémon.
Caption 2 (Beartic): The device Team Plasma attached to it makes Beartic suffer! (In blue: They manipulate Pokémon!?)
Caption 3 (Colress): Team Plasma's scientist. He researches methods to control Pokémon at will.

Box: What is Team Plasma's goal!?
Team Plasma makes Pokémon suffer by manipulating them. It is not known what they are trying to do with this power, but there is no doubt that they are bad guys!

Ghetsis: A mysterious man who issues orders to Colress. Is he Team Plasma's boss?!

Caption 4 (Grunts): Team Plasma members block Ash's, Looker's and the others' path!

EDIT: 07/01

From Animage:
Colress vs Looker! Team Plasma's Conspracy!!

Summary (Adyniz has translated the summary already)
Adyniz said:
Thanks to Archaic.
"Plasma-dan Scientist Akuroma is conducting experiments with Pokémon. Bathing Galvantula in a mysterious beam, pulling out its full potential. His purpose is..?"

Animation staff:
Screenplay: 藤田伸三 Shinzō Fujita
Storyboard: 古賀一臣 Kazuomi Koga
Assistant director: 古賀一臣 Kazuomi Koga
Animation director: 夏目久仁彦 Kunihiko Natsume

Last edited:

ConUxie223

Kalos Trap Queen
So Beartic was the only Pokemon they could use to spoil it for us? Seems legit. I seriously hope thats a characters Beartic and not some random one that Ash and co. decide to save because Pokemon will be sued by PETA for copyright infringement. I hope Corless makes this episode the epicness thats needed to put Team Plasma as a serious threat and with Looker here I hope its something like the post-game of BW where he shows up everywhere Team Plasma is :D

P.S.: I bet this will be Ace's favorite BW episode to date ;)

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
So Beartic was the only Pokemon they could use to spoil it for us? Seems legit. I seriously hope thats a characters Beartic and not some random one that Ash and co. decide to save because Pokemon will be sued by PETA for copyright infringement. I hope Corless makes this episode the epicness thats needed to put Team Plasma as a serious threat and with Looker here I hope its something like the post-game of BW where he shows up everywhere Team Plasma is :D

P.S.: I bet this will be Ace's favorite BW episode to date ;)

If that was Georgia's Beartic, that would be awesome :D

EmphaticPikachu

A tired little girl~
Then it can get revenge on Dragonite. I mean I like his personality but the way he beat Beartic was to BS it leaved a bitter taste in my mouth to this day.

DAWN MUST BEAT HER FIRST. DX xD

LizardonX

Banned
And unlike someone like Paul, Georgia would actually be upset if something happened to Beartic.

While Colress might have needed to trick or coerce Georgia into giving up her pokemon paul would have willingly handed over his pokemon if it would make them powerful. He's evil enough so they probably wouldn't even know the difference anyways :D

Manna

Rockin' the Suburbs
I can't wait for some Colress action. I hope somone makes fun of his hair (I'm surprised no one did in the games.)

While Colress might have needed to trick or coerce Georgia into giving up her pokemon paul would have willingly handed over his pokemon if it would make them powerful. He's evil enough so they probably wouldn't even know the difference anyways :D

I hope you haven't watched DP saga cause if you have then all that went to waste when you said this.

Let's hope team rocket saves this episode from being a drag.

Funniest post ever. TR can't even save themselves.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
I like how they made female grunt rather curvy : p.
I also like how they make a reference to Black 2 and White 2 Teaser with one female grunt apppearing with two male grunts at her sides.

LizardonX

Banned
I hope you haven't watched DP saga cause if you have then all that went to waste when you said this.

Funniest post ever. TR can't even save themselves.

If you have the capability to abuse a poor chimchar then you are forever stained with it regardless of what you do. And he tbh didnt do much anyways.

Graham Aker

Lol, I must admit that a laughed at Ash, Iris, Cilan, and Looker all with the same shocked mouth. Maybe I just need to go to bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.