• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2EN-4: Colress VS Looker! Team Plasma's Plot!! [FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad Looker will be appearing again I wonder what Pokemon if any he'll have

If he has anything I'd say Croagunk.

It's in the new dex and he has 1 in game so its a safe bet

Lucille

If he has anything I'd say Croagunk.

It's in the new dex and he has 1 in game so its a safe bet

Croagunk would be pretty cool as long as it's not Poison Jabbing anyone ;)

ShinyPokemon inc.

The Tower Master
Croagunk would be pretty cool as long as it's not Poison Jabbing anyone ;)

That's what made it famous. You can't get rid of that.

That's what made it famous. You can't get rid of that.

you can considering it would Be a completely different pokemon. Brocks is well known for that gag, but not every Croagunk has to do it

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
New Calendar.

[IMG139]http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u575/adyniz140/Feb2013_zps697f95c7.png[/IMG139]

Pokememes

I am the pokémaster!
Yeah almost all of these are related to the Team Plasma plot in this episode. Kind of a waste to be honest.

Mareep and Amphardos are kinda random?

nuzamaki90

The calendar was already posted in 2 other threads.

The Beartic, Scolipede, Golbat, Seviper, and Mienshao are all Team Plasma's. Why? Because Beartic, Scolipede, and Mienshao were seen being brainwashed by Achroma. And, Golbat is a OU Pokemon in Team Plasma Tiers and Seviper was the Plasma Girl's Pokemon from the BW2 trailer.

The Zangoose could also be a part of Team Plasma but iirc he didn't appear with any of the Grunts and I think he'll be Cheren's seeing how he has one in game.

The Ampharos and Mareep are from Flocessy Ranch, which is right next to Aspertia and Flocessy.

Last edited:
The Zangoose could also be a part of Team Plasma but iirc he didn't appear with any of the Grunts and I think he'll be Cheren's seeing how he has one in game.

Zangoose did appear with one of the grunts, but it was just in the background though. Cheren is appearing in January and this is for the February calendar so I don't think Zangoose will belong to him unless Cheren appears again during February.

Zangoose did appear with one of the grunts, but it was just in the background though. Cheren is appearing in January and this is for the February calendar so I don't think Zangoose will belong to him unless Cheren appears again during February.

it is entirely possible Cherren could reappear, he is involved with the Plasma plot in games.

although I'd say its much more likely to be a Plasma Grunts Zangoose

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Was that Ampharos there originally? Somehow I must have missed it.

Ash will capture beartic?

I doubt it. There probably gonna be trainers pokemon. Maybe Plasma is forcing them to act evil in an effort to get their trainers to release them.

Or are working on controlling pokemon so they can eventually control Genosect/Kyurem

Pokememes

I am the pokémaster!
^ I think they'll all be wild

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
That was the only point of its existence in DP

To be fair, vs. Toxicroak was a good watch when it happened.. One of the more memorable things DP did with it. Ignoring Brock to fight Toxicroak was epic.

I doubt it. There probably gonna be trainers pokemon. Maybe Plasma is forcing them to act evil in an effort to get their trainers to release them.

Or are working on controlling pokemon so they can eventually control Genosect/Kyurem

I think this could be the case.. Kyurem didn't do their bidding out of sheer will in the games..

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Still no episode title yet?

Doesn't appear to be so, but lets hope for a decent spoilerish title, and not something like 'mad scientist achroma appears!'

Status
Not open for further replies.