• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2EN-4: Colress VS Looker! Team Plasma's Plot!! [FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
So as well as evil Pikachu, Axew, Maractus, Deerling(2) and Lilligant we get an evil Beartic, Galvantula and Lampent? I love this. :)

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
So as well as evil Pikachu, Axew, Maractus, Deerling(2) and Lilligant we get an evil Beartic, Galvantula and Lampent? I love this. :)
Generic choice in Pokemon (minus Lampent) is generic... still, been awhile since we've seen Science based evil

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
Oooo this looks very interesting, so Plasma use devices to manipulate pokemon? This kinda reminds me of Digimon Season 2, which I really loved as a kid with Agumon turning evil. I can see Charizard coming back and getting manipulated when it seems like there is no other hope, a surprise, everyone thinks he's coming back so Ash is going to kick ***, but then Plasma are able to manipulate him and then things get even worse for the heroes. Also great to see Looker again, I like how much of DP has carried over into BW now!

Airi-Chan

Falling Roses
Yay Colress! I wonder the seven Unova Rivals help Ash and friends plus N. I can feel this arc will be darker!

Sarefan

Hylden General.
Yay for looker!

knux-the-killer

I wonder about the Shadow Triad. I know nobody cares, they are underrated and stuff, whatever but Team Plasma is very incomplete without them.
And knowing the anime's talent in banning away in-game characters for no reason, maybe it's better to not expect them at all.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
All generic unova pokemon, that have appeared to much, especially beartic... couldn't ursaring replace him?

So what? Yeah, they have appeared every now and then, but I just like there evil.

Hmm...I also wouldn't mind an Ursaring instead, but meh, we have a Beartic.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
So what? Yeah, they have appeared every now and then, but I just like there evil.

Hmm...I also wouldn't mind an Ursaring instead, but meh, we have a Beartic.

Lol asks for generic pokemon not to appear, chooses Ursaring that has been spammed since Johto(and its one of my favourite pokemon) great logic.

LizardonX

Banned
I wonder about the Shadow Triad. I know nobody cares, they are underrated and stuff, whatever but Team Plasma is very incomplete without them.
And knowing the anime's talent in banning away in-game characters for no reason, maybe it's better to not expect them at all.

Cilan, Chili, and Cress need to drop their disguise and reveal their true identities.

knux-the-killer

Cilan, Chili, and Cress need to drop their disguise and reveal their true identities.

That headcanon is dead. The games and the manga being the main pillars busted it, there's no point to believe on that anymore.

Last edited:

gliscor&yanmega

So this should be the 4th episode then right? Wonder what will happen the episode before.

I'm interested to see what happens with this episode, Corless should probably escape being arrested for now, but maybe the grunts can get captured(Then brutally interrogated to reveal all they know of Team Plasma...it'll probably happen :3).

I didn't really think it would happen but it doesn't look like N will be traveling with Ash and that, I hope he appears in all the episodes though doing whatever he is doing.

cauldronmaster

I wonder... could the writers have pikachu (and axew) possessed for an entire arc's worth of episodes, rather than just 1 or 2? That could be an easy plot device for Charizard to make its entrance.

Groundedshock

Effective on ground
Yawn. Pokemon get brainwased. Trainers save them. They snap out of it when their trainers are about to die. Turns out their trainers aren't dead. Team Plasma escapes with their hypnotizing plot complete. Team Rocket fails.

Pikachu Re-Volts all over again just with Team Plasma as a facade.

Status
Not open for further replies.