• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2EN-4: Colress VS Looker! Team Plasma's Plot!! [FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Amazing. Amazing. Amazing, wow no words for this, it looks this will be the best episode in Best Wishes saga. :D FINALLY Team Plasma will make its debut, N, Ghetsis, Colress, TP grunts, ugh I can't wait <3 oh and Looker is there!

Hopefully there's no break on January 31st.

Forgetting that they debuted in BW23/24? The correct statement would be: Finally they're appearing again! Coming back from the shadows after Giovanni murdered their spirit and forced N into hiding two years ago!

But just watch the world ending on friday (20% of the chinese believe it, so it must be true).. And there won't be any TP.. And Idon't mean toilet paper..

Most likely the 3rd, since there was no information of an episode on the 31st in the magazine and since the youtube previews only showed 3 episodes. Also, the 2nd episode doesn't have part 1 with it.

And, no, don't think so.

I don't think that will be the case. But it could be some trainers. I wouldn't mind seeing another Beartic that belongs to a trainer.

Beartic belongs to Kotetsu, and Pignite's going to take it down! xD

- Boldy vs. Hydrei: Hydrei
- Osha vs. Hydrei: Hydrei
- Pignuts vs. Hydrei: Pignuts
- Pignuts vs. Ferrothorn: Pignuts
- Pignuts vs. Beartic: Pignuts
- Pignuts vs. Sam: Sam
- Pika vs. Sam: Pika
- Pika vs. Swam: Pika
- Pika vs. Riolu: SWITCH OMGangnamstyle..
- Fez vs. Riolu: Riolu
- Snide vs. Riolu: Riolu
- Pika vs. Lucario: TIE

PiPi are the stars! xD

SceptileTheBanana

DRAGON TAIL!

PiPi are the stars! xD

First off, I would like to inquire what is wrong with you ;) And yes, those matchups seem about right, seeming how they screwed up everything else in the league. Why not more? XD

Last edited:

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Team Plasma manipulating Pokemon with a power seems out of character. Almost like Team Rocket instead. Regardless, I'm glad to have Colress appear (apparently he's evil right off the bat) and Looker as well.

LizardonX

Banned
Team Plasma manipulating Pokemon with a power seems out of character. Almost like Team Rocket instead. Regardless, I'm glad to have Colress appear (apparently he's evil right off the bat) and Looker as well.

Colress apparently does a similar thing with some crustles in the games.

Spin Attaxx

2012-2013
I think that's pretty much like the gen's equivalent of a Poké roadblock (ala Snorlax, Sudowoodo and Keckleon).

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan

They did control Kyurem maybe its a device like that but they migth not use Kyurem in this plot so they have to twist it a little XD.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Thank God that Beartic is just a wild Pokemon and not Brycen's or Georgia's. Although to be honest, Beartic is becoming as common as Deerling at this point. The whole "manipulating Pokemon" thing has been done before, so I'm not excited about that; the power of ~friendship~ shall save the Pokemon from Team Plasma's clutches. What else am I missing? Oh, Looker. But I've never liked him so I don't really care that he's here. I'm just glad that Ash and friends have made it to Floccesy Town, a place that's actually relevant.

nuzamaki90

I hope that female Plasma Grunt is a unique member of the team like Tabitha and Shelly, I'd rather her be the only active female member that's not working in the labs or as assistants rather than having a bunch of female Plasma Grunts with the same exact hair and looks who're "cousins".

I think it's cool that the writers are jumping into this saga's story so early, we've had enough fillers, we need moar epicness and the sole fact that Achroma is much more evil than he is in the games makes it even better. I hope him and Ash end up battling because I want to see a battle between Wash Rotom and Pikachu.

And if the writers are doing what I think they're doing, we might actually have, by the end of this saga, a big Legendary Battle Royale or Legendary Tag Team. Reason why....

N is at some point going to obtain Reshiram
Ash is at some point going to obtain Zekrom's trust
Ghetsis (hopefully) at some point is going to obtain Kyurem
Achroma (hopefully) at some point is going to obtain Genesect

LizardonX

Banned
I am still holding out for Cilan to transform into the shadow triad and destroy TR in the name of PLAAASMA!!!!

RANK UP!!!

Forgetting that they debuted in BW23/24? The correct statement would be: Finally they're appearing again! Coming back from the shadows after Giovanni murdered their spirit and forced N into hiding two years ago!

But just watch the world ending on friday (20% of the chinese believe it, so it must be true).. And there won't be any TP.. And Idon't mean toilet paper..

PiPi are the stars! xD

If this happens, only four members of Ash's team would be shown getting a win (Pikachu, Pignite, Krookodile, and Scraggy), only 1 would have a draw (Palpitoad) and 5 Pokémon would be shown getting no wins! (Unfezant, Oshawott, Snivy, Leavavnny and Boldore). Wow.... :(

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
If this happens, only four members of Ash's team would be shown getting a win (Pikachu, Pignite, Krookodile, and Scraggy), only 1 would have a draw (Palpitoad) and 5 Pokémon would be shown getting no wins! (Unfezant, Oshawott, Snivy, Leavavnny and Boldore). Wow.... :(

Lol other then the Beartic and the rat tying, that's pretty much accurate.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.

I know you know I'm not a big fan of the pig right now, but that was uncalled for. :( I died a little bit inside.

Anyway, so they're going with a device to put on the Pokemon to control them? I would've thought that they'd go a different route than that, since devices on the Pokemon can easily be destroyed. Unless these ones are hard to destroy or this controlling Pokemon thing is just a distraction for something much bigger.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
I have a question. Which of Koetstu's Pokémon do we know for sure that Pignite is battling?

Samurott(Small Unova League preview after BW104)

Ferrothorn(Preview after last episode)

Hydreigon(From Scan and the preview after last episode)

I would like it if Ghetsis appears(not fully seen though) or at least mentioned here.

Last edited:

ConUxie223

Kalos Trap Queen
I hope the gang meets Georgia here for some reason and she gets pulled into the Team Plasma plot so that we can get a Zinzolin thing for her. Maybe she was gonna battle Iris for a re-match but then Looker appears and interrupts the battle to ask for their help investigating some Team Plasma shiznick?

Samurott(Small Unova League preview after BW104)

Ferrothorn(Preview after last episode)

Hydreigon(From Scan and the preview after last episode)

If he fights another, I'm not going to be a happy.

So unless Ash keeps recalling his Pokémon (which I doubt), then it looks like Pignite will get atleast 2 wins from the Kotetsu battle. Yeah, I think that would be overdoing it if they give him 3 wins in one battle especially since quite a few of Ash's Pokémon didn't get any wins in the League. For Charizard and Infernape, it made sense why they got 3 wins in one battle.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I hope the gang meets Georgia here for some reason and she gets pulled into the Team Plasma plot so that we can get a Zinzolin thing for her. Maybe she was gonna battle Iris for a re-match but then Looker appears and interrupts the battle to ask for their help investigating some Team Plasma shiznick?

Why can't it just be a wild Beartic? I mean we've seen many before. I don't think Georgia would even fit here given that we have Team Plasma's debut and Looker already. Having Iris's rival here for no good reason would be redundant, not to mention a slap in the face to some other rivals who probably need the screen-time and development more than her.

BlueDragonfangirl

If any thing, it'd make more sense for Trip to come back and help, it'd make up for what happened in the league to him too :p

If any thing, it'd make more sense for Trip to come back and help, it'd make up for what happened in the league to him too :p

Both Bianca and Trip need to come back to get redemption for what happened at the League and Burgundy needs to come back to get redemption for what happened to her ever since her debut XD

Status
Not open for further replies.