• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2EN-4: Colress VS Looker! Team Plasma's Plot!! [FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

LizardonX

Banned
Doesn't appear to be so, but lets hope for a decent spoilerish title, and not something like 'mad scientist achroma appears!'

Man just wait for us to get all excited over something fake like

BWS2EN-4 AN OLD FRIEND RETURNS LIZARDON VS TEAM PLASMA!

Only for the actual ep to be what you said.

G50

No longer posting
アクロマVSハンサム!プラズマ団の陰謀!!

is the title.

Everlasting

Everything stays.
アクロマVSハンサム!プラズマ団の陰謀!!

is the title.

I've seen Colress and Team Plasma in the tilte. Does it mean Colress ! Team Plasma's Conspiracy ! or something like that ?

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Would've seen the title if I didn't focus on the announcement thing. Anyway, nothing new I don't think. The summary mentions Galvantula.

Last edited:

gliscor&yanmega

Corless vs Looker

An actual battle or just meant to mean something else...only time will tell.

Although if they will actually battle, then Klinklang for Corless, although that Klinklang in the calendar was for January wasn't it, Corless could debut Klang at least. Looker obviously has Charizard >:3 I don't know what to expect Pokemon wise at this point really, I would assume Corless would have something from his in-game team, or something relate-able to the Pokemon he had in there.

I do hope the two actually battle, but I'm skeptical about it. I hope Corless doesn't get arrested regardless of what happens though, unless he'll break out later on.

I guess this wont be a two parter though, shame, it looked like something that could have been to me.

Eievui-Nymphia

XY, gen of dreams.
First, @gliscorandyanmega, I don't discard that a pokemon of the calendar could be an episode off. And the calendar has errors like Male Frillish.

Also, a new summary:
2/7「アクロマVSハンサム!プラズマ団の陰謀!!」 "Colress VS Looker! Team Plasma Conspiracy!!
プラズマ団 の科学者・アクロマがポケモンを使った実験をしている。「でんきグモポケモン」デンチュラに謎の
光線を浴びせ、潜在能力を引き出そうとしているが…その目的は!?
藤田伸三  古賀一臣 古賀一臣 夏目久仁彦

The summary implies that Looker is having experiment with Pokemon. And apparently the first of them will be Galvantula.

Everlasting

Everything stays.
Looker has a Galventula ?

Pokememes

I am the pokémaster!
From the main site:
In The Animé Department
Pokémon Best Wishes Season 2 Episode N - Episode Titles
The Japanese magazine Newtype has revealed a new episode title for an upcoming episode. This episode features the introduction of Team Plasma and the return of the character, Looker. It is due to air on February 7th 2013
Episode 773: Colress VS Looker! The Team Plasma Conspiracy!

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
I guess Handsome will take the pokemon that were trapped by TP for himself or something, thats a cool gesture, anyway I like the title I'm excited for this episode.

gliscor&yanmega

First, @gliscorandyanmega, I don't discard that a pokemon of the calendar could be an episode off. And the calendar has errors like Male Frillish.

Also, a new summary:
2/7「アクロマVSハンサム!プラズマ団の陰謀!!」 "Colress VS Looker! Team Plasma Conspiracy!!
プラズマ団 の科学者・アクロマがポケモンを使った実験をしている。「でんきグモポケモン」デンチュラに謎の
光線を浴びせ、潜在能力を引き出そうとしているが…その目的は!?
藤田伸三  古賀一臣 古賀一臣 夏目久仁彦

The summary implies that Looker is having experiment with Pokemon. And apparently the first of them will be Galvantula.

From what I can recall, the only time a Pokemon on a calendar was in the next month was when the scheduled got a pushed back a week or something(I think something sports related happened which caused it), when the calendars came back the Pokemon always appeared in the month they were shown in the calendar.

I don't think the Male Frillish was an error, more so they just wont use the female version of a Pokemon if that Pokemon has one. Frillish is still appearing in January regardless.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
"Plasma-dan Scientist Akuroma is conducting experiments with Pokémon. Bathing Galvantula in a mysterious beam, pulling out its full potential. His purpose is..?"

Blue Saturday

Unfurl your Blessed Wings!
Handsome could always battle Akuroma as in "the battle to save the Pokemon" not an actual fight, of course I could see him pulling his usually acrobatic, close-range fighting stuff he did against Team Galactic. Of course I'd like to see him battle if possible, I could easily see him using a Gureggru, though that seems like little more than a pipe dream since they would have probably shown it on the calendar if that was the case. Yeah, I could see Satoshi-tachi pulling an eleventh hour victory out of their behinds in the clutch of all this. I hope some of the Pokemon on the team are used, given that Akuroma doesn't seem to be being portrayed as morally gray like he was in the game, I wonder how things will go. We still hasn't seen the full extent of his characters so he could still very well be an Anti-Hero like he is in the game.

IcySealeo

I don't think it is an actual battle. And if it is an actual battle it will probably be very short.

RickHoenn

Banned
This looks awesome, can't wait for N's arc/Team Plasma arc. :D Finally Colress, Ghetsis and neo TP appear! and Looker returns!

I enjoyed TR during OS and AG so I don't mind them going back to their old ways... I'm hoping they don't take too much screentime.

Last edited:

BlueDragonfangirl

So Looker will be back after all and play an important role? How will they do things here? The episodes that had Looker in them were banned, are they going to act like that never happened? Either way, I'm excited.

Status
Not open for further replies.