• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2EN-5 Floccesy Ranch

Status
Not open for further replies.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
The Foggy Sanji Ranch! Denryu's Light!!

[IMG139]http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/pokemon_bw/trailer/images/130214_01.jpg[/IMG139]

Last edited:

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Inb4 "Ash/Cilan/Iris catches Mareep/Flaaffy/Ampharos"

To be honest, I never cared for Floccesy Ranch. I honestly thought that the area would be skipped in the anime since it doesn't really serve any importance aside from a small skirmish with Team Plasma. I hope this is one of those episodes where all of the Pokemon are out of their Poke Balls. That would be fun to see.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Wait they are still at the ranch?? Weren't they there last episode??

Eneci

FrogadierMasterLucas
hmmmmm! Interesting!
Probably a filler! but let'see! here around could Alder appear . . .

diakyu

Hurray for two of the best johto Pokemon! Definitely checking this one out just for those two Pokemon.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
It's called.

The Foggy Sangi Ranch! Denryu's Light!!

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
What's that beam? Signal Beam? Flash? CHarge Beam?

Knowing our luck, it's probably Hyper Beam. ;_;

Anyway, this looks like a filler already. At least the writers have incorporated fog into the episode. That counts for something I suppose. :confused:

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Yay. Ampharos again....

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
Hmm this may also be the episode where that Shinx appears. I'm going to guess this episode.

Ash and his friends start walking through the forest and encounter a ranch worker where the electric types have gone missing. Ampharos, Mareep and Shinx. They split up to find the pokemon in the fog by using electric types to lure them close. Thus Pikachu, Emolga and Stunfisk being needed.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
What on earth is Iris gonna do with some random Mareep and Ampharos? -_-

Same thing she does with a random Emolga or Excadrill if random means not dragon but yeah none is capturing it and holy **** you guys are at it again?

Filler filler filler filler, really? who the hell cares.

Status
Not open for further replies.