• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2EN-5 Floccesy Ranch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same thing she does with a random Emolga or Excadrill if random means not dragon but yeah none is capturing it and holy **** you guys are at it again?

Filler filler filler filler, really? who the hell cares.

I honestly don't care if it's filler. We should have seen it coming after the Colress and Looker episode. I actually have the Nursery Episode as one of the best Best Wishes episodes so this could definitely hit it out of the park if the story is good.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
This is gonna be pointless unless they give Iris a pokemon egg or something. Do pokemon ranches even give out eggs?

I don't thinks so, I think Daycare's do.

Judging by the picture alone, I love this episode and I don't normally do capture predictions, but I would love it if Iris or Cilan gets a Pokemon here.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I honestly don't care if it's filler. We should have seen it coming after the Colress and Looker episode.

Yeah I mean it was bound to happen eventually; even Episode N couldn't sail by without a couple of fillers in between major events. I don't see the problem with predicting that this is a filler episode, especially when we're long overdue for one.

Somehow I feel that this will be an episode full of Electric-types like that one episode in Johto, but it's also giving me "A Different Kind of Misty!" vibes.

Judging by the picture alone, I love this episode and I don't normally do capture predictions, but I would love it if Iris or Cilan gets a Pokemon here.

Looks like Iris is starring in this one, which actually makes sense since the week this airs the dub will be airing her return to the dragon villiage.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
*Please don't be a filler, please don't be a filler*

Best Wishes have always had a filler for every five or four episodes of plot.

Personally, I am disappointed that TP's first appearance is not a two parter, but to each their own.

I don't see how that automatically means she stars.

they usually match up like that.

For example, TR returning in the original this week is the same week the dub airs their departure Tempest episodes.

Also the week the Cheren episode airs is the same week the dub airs the Cincinno episode (who is a normal type pokemon, matching Cheren's normal type gym).

dman_dustin

For example, TR returning in the original this week is the same week the dub airs their departure Tempest episodes.

Also the week the Cheren episode airs is the same week the dub airs the Cincinno episode (who is a normal type pokemon, matching Cheren's normal type gym).

That's called a coincidence, because any of those "synced" episodes could easily come out of place.

I kind of like coincidences like that, they are pretty fun, BUT still there are so many reasons WHY they may not work out. They just do.

However coincidence or not there are many examples when the episodes don't sync up, so this could just be the case. Irrelevant episode to Irrelevant episode (in regards to one another).

That's called a coincidence, because any of those "synced" episodes could easily come out of place.

I kind of like coincidences like that, they are pretty fun, BUT still there are so many reasons WHY they may not work out. They just do.

However coincidence or not there are many examples when the episodes don't sync up, so this could just be the case. Irrelevant episode to Irrelevant episode (in regards to one another).

Not every episode matches up but when they do, it's easy to spot. For example, The Plasma episode has nothing to do with the dub airing the tag battle with Ash and Cilan (they air the same week btw).

However, since this episode clearly has Iris alone with Mareep and Ampharos (with no Axew) and it's the same week the dub is airing her return to the dragon village, it's possible that is a synced match-up.

Also, considering Iris's battle with Drayden is the following episode, it's possible BW2epN6 might also have to do with Iris. Just throwing that out there.

Last edited:

Eievui-Nymphia

XY, gen of dreams.
www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/pokemon_bw/trailer/

The source is the TV Tokyo official site that hasn't listed any more episodes apart from the next
since Christmas.

I suspected that the episodes could be fake because anyne give the surce of thos. Although I'M don't see @playerking posring fake ttles.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."

Not every episode matches up but when they do, it's easy to spot. For example, The Plasma episode has nothing to do with the dub airing the tag battle with Ash and Cilan (they air the same week btw).

However, since this episode clearly has Iris alone with Mareep and Ampharos (with no Axew) and it's the same week the dub is airing her return to the dragon village, it's possible that is a synced match-up.

Also, considering Iris's battle with Drayden is the following episode, it's possible BW2ep6 might also have to do with Iris. Just throwing that out there.

Yeah some are possibly synched but seriously? Minccino with Cheren? that's just a stretch.

dman_dustin

The source is the TV Tokyo official site that hasn't listed any more episodes apart from the next
since Christmas.

I suspected that the episodes could be fake because anyne give the surce of thos. Although I'M don't see @playerking posring fake ttles.

A shot of the actual anime with Iris, Mareep and Ampharos looks legit enough to me.

Who ever could have faked that needs to make his/her own Pokémon anime.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.

since Christmas.

Chance of me posting a fake title(well on purpose) is the same as me ever liking the Duosion/Beheeyem episode.

Like others, I hope Team Rocket doesn't try and catch some Pokemon here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.