• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2EN-5 Floccesy Ranch

Status
Not open for further replies.

LizardonX

Banned
why hasn't this episode aired yet xD

Ya outside of Woobat maybe showing a new move, I can't see much happening here.

Well all it is is a filler.

And it's a sign of just how low our standards are now that people watch an ep just for a woobat

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Well all it is is a filler.

And it's a sign of just how low our standards are now that people watch an ep just for a woobat

The damn bat needs a new move desperately lol.

I'm looking forward to this episode because of the preview for next week more than anything else honestly. I don't think this kind of episode should even be in this arc considering how short it is. I hope it surprises me.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I'm looking forward to this episode because of the preview for next week more than anything else honestly. I don't think this kind of episode should even be in this arc considering how short it is. I hope it surprises me.

It's probably just gonna have more of what we have already seen in that little preview we got.

Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Pika-Speed
The damn bat needs a new move desperately lol.

If Woobat learnt a new move wouldn't it make this episode an non-filler then?

Anyway, I guess watching Pikachu and Axew playing with the Mareep should be fun to see. I hope Team Rocket do something new and creative this time at least...

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
If Woobat learnt a new move wouldn't it make this episode an non-filler then?

Anyway, I guess watching Pikachu and Axew playing with the Mareep should be fun to see. I hope Team Rocket do something new and creative this time at least...

Which is why I want it to learn one lol.

why hasn't this episode aired yet xD

Ya outside of Woobat maybe showing a new move, I can't see much happening here.

I do hope that happens. Woobat is pretty much the only thing this episode has going for it from my perspective

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I do hope that happens. Woobat is pretty much the only thing this episode has going for it from my perspective

Yep, plus Dragonite but ya, not expecting much :/.....

Cresselia92

SM Ash = New Ash
I really hope that Woobat has a new move here. Heart Stamp would be perfect, but I wouldn't mind something like Confusion or Assurance (great if used together another Pokémon).

Eheheh, can't wait to see Ampharos. Seems funny enough. :D

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I really hope that Woobat has a new move here. Heart Stamp would be perfect, but I wouldn't mind something like Confusion or Assurance (great if used together another Pokémon).

Eheheh, can't wait to see Ampharos. Seems funny enough. :D

As long as it isn't flying xD!!

Status
Not open for further replies.