• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2EN-5 Floccesy Ranch

Status
Not open for further replies.

OceanicLanturn

Non non non!
I'm still hoping that Bianca gets a Mareep or Ampharos... but I totally saw this episode coming.

Cute electric sheeps! Can't wait for this episode <3

shelldude400

based soley on that picture then I'd say no. Ampharos looks to be taking care of Mareep so I'd guess it belongs to the owners of the ranch and is helping look for lost Mareep.

Based on the fact that it's an electric type and Iris already has Emolga I'd say no >_>

Based on the fact that it's an electric type and Iris already has Emolga I'd say no >_>

That as well. Plus the fact that Cilan really should have priority over her when it comes to a capture. Although I don't want him with Ampharos it could happen, especially as it could be completely different to Stunfisk.

Although not really expecting a capture here

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Outside of the Chinese dub, or Korean dub or whatever the hell dub it is, I don't know.

The US dub is usually the first dub, the first one to air after the original. It's like the leading dub with all the other dubs, and on some rare occasions the other countries air their dubbed episodes before the US.

I don't really care about the dubs that apparently take 6 months or even longer to air. I know awful, but I'm just saying the English US dub is the only one who has a reasonable gap between the original and their own dubbed episode.

And because of that the japanese writers are taking it into account? Biggest bunch of nonsense I've heard in a while.. Do people even know how incredibly small the group that watches both the original and dub on their respective airings? I'm willing to bet that it's 200 at most.. Which is INCREDIBLY small..And no selfrespecting anime would go the length of writing their episodes in such a way that they 'sync' with a foreign dub at all... The idea is preposterous..

LOL

DenRYU

It'd be funny if Iris caught one the members of that line, though I'm not counting on it. She already has Emonga, haha j/k j/k

Yeah, let's not call it a filler until we get more information, people overuse that term without actually knowing what it means and its meaning has pretty much become "episode I do not like," and I could easily see a capture happening this episode, someone getting an Egg perhaps. Hopefully it's a fun episode, though I question the people who say Iris is starring in the episode despite us having little to no info besides a screenshot. Either way I'm happy to see Denryu, it's a nice Jouto Pokemon and I always liked its design.

Nah, we do know what filler means.. And judging by title alone AT THIS POINT it can be deemed filler FOR NOW.. No plot related mention, no direct mention of a developmental point , no game npc mentioned.. Etc.. Hence the 'filler for now'-status..

So if you stand by a pokemon you capture it now? nice...

Dont.. Need.. No... Pokeballs anymore... -.-

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.

Yeah that reasoning has been proved moot ages ago since characters have had multiple Pokemon with a shared type.

So if you stand by a pokemon you capture it now? nice...

Exactly, like how Iris was actually meant to have Scraggy.

I wonder where that light is coming from as well, I'd say Mareep but I'm not sure.

Blue Saturday

Unfurl your Blessed Wings!
Nah, we do know what filler means.. And judging by title alone AT THIS POINT it can be deemed filler FOR NOW.. No plot related mention, no direct mention of a developmental point , no game npc mentioned.. Etc.. Hence the 'filler for now'-status..

This episode debuts Sangi Ranch, so no it isn't a filler by virtue of that.

Everlasting

Everything stays.
Ash has receive his Phanpy Egg in at Mr. Shellby breeding ranch. Who knows if this ranch could be part of a breeding ranch too ?
Anyway, I can't see how people are speculating something with Iris but I know how strange it is to have a single picture with only Iris on it, like she was important in this episode. Can't wait to read the summary.

IcySealeo

they usually match up like that.

For example, TR returning in the original this week is the same week the dub airs their departure Tempest episodes.

Also the week the Cheren episode airs is the same week the dub airs the Cincinno episode (who is a normal type pokemon, matching Cheren's normal type gym).

I can't believe people actually believe in this thing. I mean, the joke is already over, right?

Do you really think that the writers plan the episodes order by the time they will match with the episode in the US? It is just a coincidence and nothing more.

And the example with the Cinccino episode is the most unsmart (I don't want to hurt you) example I've ever read. It seems like you've tried to find a connection between those two very hard. Because of the type of one Pokemon that appeared in the episode... Just nonesense.

Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Pika-Speed
Oh, yay for Floccesy Ranch! At least its appearing, that's something I guess. Not much to say, for now.

I hope Cilan gets focus here and catches a Mareep, unlikely but still would be nice to see. I got no idea why but I get the feeling Cilan's going to play detective in fog.

gliscor&yanmega

Interested to see what happens in the episode. I imagine I'll enjoy it, I don't think any big will happen but whatever.

RickHoenn

Banned
When was the last time Ampharos appeared (I think it had a cameo in BW but that was short) in a role? I think it's been years..

It seems this is gonna be a an Iris ep. :p

Based on a single picture? Bit to early to say its an Iris ep. If it focuses on anyone I'd rather it be Cilan

RickHoenn

Banned
Based on a single picture? Bit to early to say its an Iris ep. If it focuses on anyone I'd rather it be Cilan

Yeah, maybe all 3 of them will be involved. :p we'll have to wait for more info.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
This episode debuts Sangi Ranch, so no it isn't a filler by virtue of that.

Though I would agree with you on some locations, Sangi Ranch isn't one of them. Sangi Ranch doesn't completely mean that there will be something of note there. Yes, a Plasma Grunt in the games, but Plasma grunts have been skipped in many other places in this series before, so it doesn't equate nonfiller immediately, while Dragonspiral Tower would for instance.

If they put in the Plasma Grunt, then yes.. Otherwise it still does nothing.. The daycare episode where Ash got the egg would've been a filler if Ash didn't get the egg, eventhough it technically was a game location..

Ash has receive his Phanpy Egg in at Mr. Shellby breeding ranch. Who knows if this ranch could be part of a breeding ranch too ?
Anyway, I can't see how people are speculating something with Iris but I know how strange it is to have a single picture with only Iris on it, like she was important in this episode. Can't wait to read the summary.

Could be that Charmander egg some people want! xD

When was the last time Ampharos appeared (I think it had a cameo in BW but that was short) in a role? I think it's been years..

That would be a cameo in the unova league, but before that it was a cameo in the Pokethlon-episode, and before that the Ampharos Train..

Marrip is getting a hug from it evolution

Poor Flaaffy is left out again!

Status
Not open for further replies.