• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2EN-5 Floccesy Ranch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please give Ash a Riolu egg. Please give Ash a Riolu egg...

Or at least give Cilan a Dunsparce egg. He always goes for the weird ones.

Haven't we seen enough Riolu for say 300 episodes? Why not give everyone Pikachu and Oshawott too cause they are not getting much screentime either.

On Topic: I am not a big fan of Ampharos line but I suppose it is writers favorite. It get an episode to itself each region since it debut. Its first time since Johto where Ampharos episode has some direct relation to game.

Last edited:

Luthor

don't forget there is a hidden grotto near flocassy ranch theres a slight chance someone may catch one of the pokemon from that.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Haven't we seen enough Riolu for say 300 episodes? Why not give everyone Pikachu and Oshawott too cause they are not getting much screentime either.

That doesn't really stop the writers from advertising the hell out of it.

But really, even if it wasn't specifically a Riolu, don't see a new character as one that will steal screentime. In fact, look at Axew and Scraggy. They both grow together (as long as they ARE together). Then we have Snivy and Emolga.

Haunter ゴースト

Never really though about it but Ampharos does suit Cilan pretty well. I'm all for a Cilan capture here.

Besides that, I like Ampharos it's one of my favourite Johto Pokemon so hopefully this is a good episode.

Luthor

Never really though about it but Ampharos does suit Cilan pretty well. I'm all for a Cilan capture here.

Besides that, I like Ampharos it's one of my favourite Johto Pokemon so hopefully this is a good episode.

would you settle for a marreep capture?

Does it really matter if this is filler or not, you guys? If it has a good plot to it, it can be a good episode regardless. Just like with the Rufflet/Vullaby episode before Project Tempest, there needs to be a calm before the storm, so to speak; and this is it.

Luthor

I would, considering it evolved at least once before the end of BW. Hopefully Cilan returns in XY and it evolves into Ampharos.

that to me seems more likely give cilan something weaker that still can evolve if he chooses to leave a pansage at the gym.

pokemonbw01

Who's the daddy? Me!
If anyone should catch a pokemon, it is Cilan now. And, plz if it does, be it a Mareep/ Flaeffy so that it can evolve. Cilan needs to evolve mons.

Happy Hydreigon

Kahuna Mikah
I hope that he catches either Mareep or Ampharos(although I would think Ampharos would be suitable when comparing Iris' team to Cilan's

Eneci

FrogadierMasterLucas
hmmm this could easily be a capture ep. hopefully Cilan get's it.

but let's see I'm more interested why they head for Floccesy ranch?

hmmm this could easily be a capture ep. hopefully Cilan get's it.

but let's see I'm more interested why they head for Floccesy ranch?

they probably get lost in the fog and end up there

I can't believe people actually believe in this thing. I mean, the joke is already over, right?

Do you really think that the writers plan the episodes order by the time they will match with the episode in the US? It is just a coincidence and nothing more.

And the example with the Cinccino episode is the most unsmart (I don't want to hurt you) example I've ever read. It seems like you've tried to find a connection between those two very hard. Because of the type of one Pokemon that appeared in the episode... Just nonesense.

This has been happening for years, so don't get upset just because you've been oblivious to it up till now.

Did you the know the week Krookodile beat Liepard and Sawk in the original was the week Krokorok evolved into Krookodile in the dub? Did you know the week Cameron's league battle with Ash started was the week Cameron debuted in the dub?

These connections have been going on for years, so I suggest you look at the facts rather than go bye your obviously wrong beliefs.

ludiloco

Floccesy ranch huh? so many interesting pokemon appear in the games there, I hope in the anime too.

Maybe a Mareep got lost in the fog and the farmers who live there ask the twerps for help and lend them their Ampharos for searching.

Since it's Floccesy town maybe we'll hear something about Alder or Benga.

This episode has Ampharos's name in the title, so I doubt Benga is gonna appear unless it's at the end.

This is probably gonna be a filler unless they give Iris an egg for helping out the Ampharos and Mareep and that egg would conveniently have a dragon in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.