• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2EN-5 Floccesy Ranch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never really though about it but Ampharos does suit Cilan pretty well. I'm all for a Cilan capture here.

Besides that, I like Ampharos it's one of my favourite Johto Pokemon so hopefully this is a good episode.

What do you mean you're all for it? I don't care if Cilan makes a capture but nothing points to this episode being about him.

What do you mean you're all for it? I don't care if Cilan makes a capture but nothing points to this episode being about him.

all we have is 1 small picture. that's not enough to assume its about Iris

This picture came from the Tokyo site with other episode titles. Every N episode up to this one is listed along with a picture and those pictures aren't random...they each represent that episode's main plot.

Scroll to the bottom of the page and check it out: http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/pokemon_bw/trailer/

again i fail to see how one little picture proves this is going to be all about Iris.

I see nothing wrong about speculations regarding Cilans involvement

Haunter ゴースト

How does it not make sense? I'm all for Cilan making a capture, I even stated it in my post.

Did anybody even say it hints towards being a Cilan based episode? No. So stop whining, it's clear you want it to be about Iris. Let speculation be speculation and give over.

again i fail to see how one little picture proves this is going to be all about Iris.

I see nothing wrong about speculations regarding Cilans involvement

Suit yourself but this will be airing the week the dub airs her return to the dragon village, and notice how in this pic that Axew isn't with her. But I do wonder what the point of Iris being with Ampharos and Mareep is unless it leads to events like her getting an egg.

How does it not make sense? I'm all for Cilan making a capture, I even stated it in my post.

Did anybody even say it hints towards being a Cilan based episode? No. So stop whining, it's clear you want it to be about Iris. Let speculation be speculation and give over.

You said a capture HERE, which is highly unlikely for him. And I've waited a long time for a new Iris episode to be announced, but I do wonder if this has any purpose or if it's just a random filler.

Cresselia92

SM Ash = New Ash
Suit yourself but this will be airing the week the dub airs her return to the dragon village, and notice how in this pic that Axew isn't with her. But I do wonder what the point of Iris being with Ampharos and Mareep is unless it leads to events like her getting an egg.

She may simply got separated from the others due to the fog and encounters Mareep and Ampharos by following their lights. She then befriends the two sheep, which will help her reuniting with her friends.

I don't see anything major happening here, in all honesty. However, that doesn't mean that this will be a useless and/or boring filler.

She may simply got separated from the others due to the fog and encounters Mareep and Ampharos by following their lights. She then befriends the two sheep, which will help her reuniting with her friends.

I don't see anything major happening here, in all honesty. However, that doesn't mean that this will be a useless and/or boring filler.

I'm aware that this could be a filler, but I'm hoping for more of a purpose.

I fail to see the relevance?

I've explained myself enough so suit yourself.

Last edited:

Haunter ゴースト

You said a capture HERE,

And? What's the difference?

which is highly unlikely for him.

Why so? What makes it unlikely exactly? If anything it's higher than ever since he hasn't caught anything in a long time.

And I've waited a long time for a new Iris episode to be announced, but I do wonder if this has any purpose or if it's just a random filler.

Wow. Iris had two development episodes back to back only 8 episodes ago. How can you have been waiting a long time?

Cilan on the otherhand was 20 episodes ago.

Janovy

Banned
Wow. Iris had two development episodes back to back only 8 episodes ago. How can you have been waiting a long time?
I agree. Cilan needs some focus, even if it's irrelevant to his career.

And? What's the difference?

Why so? What makes it unlikely exactly? If anything it's higher than ever since he hasn't caught anything in a long time.

Cilan on the otherhand was 20 episodes ago.

The difference is that nothing points to his episode being about him, let alone a capture for him. It's more of a delusion than possibility.

Did you ever consider that Cilan is staying for next gen and that he won't be catching anything until then? I'll never understand why people don't think about that.

Eneci

FrogadierMasterLucas
From the small picture I say that Axew or Emonga probably gets lost and Iris looks for them finding the pokes.

We have nothing on the ep but U doubt another electro capture hapens but if it does I would prwfer Cilan.
But maybe Cilan catches an Skitty here *-*

Cresselia92

SM Ash = New Ash
Did you ever consider that Cilan is staying for next gen and that he won't be catching anything until then? I'll never understand why people don't think about that.

I don't see how that could affect his eventual captures. He could very well do like Brock and leaves some Pokemon at the Gym with his brothers.

People do think about that. But just because there's the POSSIBILITY he might stay doesnt mean he should be neglected for the rest of best wishes

Haunter ゴースト

I agree. Cilan needs some focus, even if it's irrelevant to his career.

I agree about the focus too. He's essentially become the Brock of DP but with more attention and development.

The difference is that nothing points to his episode being about him, let alone a capture for him. It's more of a delusion than possibility.

Yes, but nobody ever said that in the first place. People only said they would like a capture from him here, if you actually took the time to read through the comments instead of picking at little things you'd notice people said the same about Iris too.

Why should that not make him catch anything now? Do you even know what you're talking about?

People do think about that. But just because there's the POSSIBILITY he might stay doesnt mean he should be neglected for the rest of best wishes

That's probably not the logic of the writers. When someone is staying for more years, then you focus on the character who's leaving soon. Why should Cilan get equal episodes as Iris now and then he gets more next gen while she's gone?

I've waited a long time for a new Iris episode to be announced

Season 2 has been all about Iris! Example:

-"Girl time" with Dawn, even if that isn't major.
-Capturing Dragonite
-Getting development during the PWTJC with Dragonite & Cynthia
-The Cinccino girl episode
-Returning to the Village of Dragons
-And finally Opelucid City and battling Drayden, which she tied in

That is a lot of episodes and development in Season 2. Cilan hasn't gotten much of anything...

Cresselia92

SM Ash = New Ash
What would be the point of him catching another now? When was the last time we saw Stunfisk?

World Tournament, Junior Cup, "5 seconds shot".

However, we're at the beginning of Episode N and there are approximately 30+ episodes incoming. The eventual new capture may get a chance to fight someone, like for example Team Plasma.

But I want to wait for more details before making speculations.

Status
Not open for further replies.