• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2EN-6 - N Returns! Operation: Rescue Braviary!! [FIRST POST UPDATED 2/7]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
N再び!ウォーグル救出作戦!!
N Returns! Operation: Rescue Warrgle!!

Summary:
"They meet N, who's carrying an injured Warrgle!"

NEW (February 7):

Team Plasma plans to conquer the world. To conduct a secret operation, a few members have captured a Braviary, the "Valiant Pokémon" for an experiment. However, while carrying it, N suddenly appears and jumps into their truck.

Last edited by a moderator:
so is this the flossey ranch episode? or episode 6?

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Don't you mean episode 6?? *hopes its Jessie's Seviper*

so best guesses are

- plasma grunts owning it
- a Zangoose vs Serviper episode

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
Now then, we can assume that this will either belong with Jessie or the Team Plasma woman (her name escapes me).. My heart says Jessie, but my head says the other woman..

Either way, who cares.. I'm just excited to hear that cry again!

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
A Seviper appears? This episode is going to be a filler, boring! LETS MOVE ON TO THE NEXT ONE WHERE THERE SHOULD BE A BATTLE WHERE ASH DOESN'T USE PIKACHU!

I don't think it will be Jessie's at all. But a Team Plasma Grunt's? Possibly.

Now then, we can assume that this will either belong with Jessie or the Team Plasma woman (her name escapes me).. My heart says Jessie, but my head says the other woman..

Either way, who cares.. I'm just excited to hear that cry again!

or we can assume its wild and fighting over territory with Zangoose. If I recall correctly Zangoose & Serviper both appear on Febs calander together.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Going with Seviper vs Zangoose since they are both set to appear.

Inc 20 pages of speculation based on only "Seviper".

or we can assume its wild and fighting over territory with Zangoose. If I recall correctly Zangoose & Serviper both appear on Febs calander together.

I think so, yeah.

I thought as much. A rivalry episode does seem likely then.

Nothing says start the new year than a normal and poison type fighting. Wait, what?

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
There are about four scenario's here that can play out:
1. - Jessie reveals she got Seviper back from OakKanto
2. - A random Seviper vs. Zangoose episode, that we've had in Hoenn and Sinnoh. Well, not specifically, but they did clash in the Tears for Fears episode, iirtdtepaosatst*
3. - Team Plasma operative owns the Seviper, and this is the Floccesy Ranch Plasma hold up, but expanded further on then just a guy who stole a Herdier...

The second option is horrible, but would be a 'tradition' in some way by this point..

*If I remember the day that each pokemon at on screen at the same time.. Good memories.. T.T

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
There are about four scenario's here that can play out:
1. - Jessie reveals she got Seviper back from OakKanto
2. - A random Seviper vs. Zangoose episode, that we've had in Hoenn and Sinnoh. Well, not specifically, but they did clash in the Tears for Fears episode, iirtdtepaosatst*
3. - Team Plasma operative owns the Seviper, and this is the Floccesy Ranch Plasma hold up, but expanded further on then just a guy who stole a Herdier...

The second option is horrible, but would be a 'tradition' in some way by this point..

*If I remember the day that each pokemon at on screen at the same time.. Good memories.. T.T

Where os the 4th one lol??

BlueDragonfangirl

I wish it was JessiesXD

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?

gliscor&yanmega

We got a calender for February?

I'm hoping it's Jessie's but I doubt it. If there is a calender with Zangoose and Seviper then I'm thinking it probably will be an episode dealing with those two hating each other and whatnot.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Status
Not open for further replies.