• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2EN-6 - N Returns! Operation: Rescue Braviary!! [FIRST POST UPDATED 2/7]

Status
Not open for further replies.

RickHoenn

Banned
I think it's Team Plasma grunt's Seviper. :) It would be random Jessie bringing back her Seviper.

ludiloco

I guess that Seviper is a plasma grunt's pokemon.

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
I'd laugh so much if it ends up being Iris new capture. Hopefully it is Jessie. If TR is actual teaming up with looker this arc they should get all the old Pokemon back well ones at the HQ at least. Actually would be interesting if Corless somehow brainwashed Arbok and Wheezing with his power and TR had to fight them

Eneci

FrogadierMasterLucas
It could be Roxies. hopefully it is her. Fingers crossed o_O B-)

It could be Roxies. hopefully it is her. Fingers crossed o_O B-)

Out of all the suggestions Roxies seems least likely really. I'm not really sure what possible reason they would bring her back for

Most likely would be
- Plasma Grunts (Plasma has a role in the series now and Serviper is the type of pokemon Plasma would use)
- Jessies ( we know she appears throughout the arc)
- wild with a rivalry with Zangoose (both appear on the calendar together)

Verdant

I hope either the female Team Plasma grunt owns a Seviper or Jessie's Seviper returns.
Knowing my luck it will probably be about 2 CoTD owning a Seviper and a Zangoose who are having trouble because their Pokemon keep fighting.
I guess we'll just wait until we get some more information

Knowing my luck it will probably be about 2 CoTD owning a Seviper and a Zangoose who are having trouble because their Pokemon keep fighting.

Nothing wrong with a plot like that, provided the writers make it entertaining.

Plus it could be a good chance for Cilan focus

Verdant

Nothing wrong with a plot like that, provided the writers make it entertaining.

Plus it could be a good chance for Cilan focus

IF they make it entertaining. I mean I guess they could, but I just don't have a lot of trust in the writers right now making an episode like that entertaining
Especially if you look at the last few fillers they made

Cresselia92

SM Ash = New Ash
I'd like a plot twist for once, instead of the same "I hate you, you hate me. Let's fight!". For example, an episode where Zangoose and Seviper are forced to cooperate (through brain-washing, for example) and and the end the conflict between the two species will restart. I doubt that we'll get something like that, but we can always dream. :)

bryanjuan

this episode will be tag batle ash and iris and Snivy vs Excadrill Seviper and Zangoose in the middle of battle Snivy evolves into Servine and learns solarbeam! ! It!

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I hopes it's Jessie's so that he can come back and pwn for once lol.

Cuddy

Cyndaquil Master
If they bringing back Seviper, I wonder if it is possible that it will be going to X and Y and found it is an evolve Pokemon and Seviper is protecting the young ones in the episode, aka the Arbok/Weezing episode.

If Jessie's Seviper is coming back, who's betting her other Pokemon might come back too?

If all her team came back she would have 5. Bit to many really considering how little TR do battle wise

I think they will just stick with there Unova pokemon

Groundedshock

Effective on ground
This Seviper isn't Jessie's I bet. The snake has no use on the team now that Frillish & Yamask can haze/mist things. Besides it would be too random to bring it back with no well explained reason of its absence or return.
(Yes. I know where it is.)

Team Plasma could own one but with that Zangoose.... Why would a well trained & brainwashed Seviper have a pointless conflict with a wild Zangoose?

Methinks it is a wild rivalry between them or one or both have owners that accidentally brought them together.
Eh. Nothing special about this episode yet though....

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
this episode will be tag batle ash and iris and Snivy vs Excadrill Seviper and Zangoose in the middle of battle Snivy evolves into Servine and learns solarbeam! ! It!

I wanna see the receipts.

I don't expect Jessie's Seviper to appear here, but I do wish we had more to go by than just which Pokemon is being showcased. It could be a wild Seviper, some character of the day's Seviper or just Team Plasma's Seviper. There are so many possibilities. Either way, I hope this episode isn't just some plain old filler. I want fine entertainment.

Team Plasma could own one but with that Zangoose.... Why would a well trained & brainwashed Seviper have a pointless conflict with a wild Zangoose?
Theres no guarantee Serviper & Zangoose are appearing together. its just speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.