• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2EN-6 - N Returns! Operation: Rescue Braviary!! [FIRST POST UPDATED 2/7]

Status
Not open for further replies.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
This Seviper isn't Jessie's I bet. The snake has no use on the team now that Frillish & Yamask can haze/mist things. Besides it would be too random to bring it back with no well explained reason of its absence or return.
(Yes. I know where it is.)

Team Plasma could own one but with that Zangoose.... Why would a well trained & brainwashed Seviper have a pointless conflict with a wild Zangoose?

Methinks it is a wild rivalry between them or one or both have owners that accidentally brought them together.
Eh. Nothing special about this episode yet though....

Lol it's absence was explained at the beginning of Unova.

Squirtle_007

I love Jessie´s Seviper as much as everyone else, he made miss Arbok less, but I don´t want it back with Jessie, and here is my reason:
Since the beggining of the series, Team Rocket (Jessie & James) had been treated as an individual trainer so, that means they would have 6 Pokémon with them at most ... including Meowth who barely battles and it doesn´t even belong to neither Jessie or James, but they still count it as an active Pokémon in TR´s team, that being said, Jessie & James only have 5 slots to fill, and last time, Jessie got more Pokémon than James (Seviper, Yanmega & Wobbufet for her and Carnivine & Mime Jr. for him), I think is James´s turn to have more Pokémon than Jessie, but something cool, not a useless pink blob like Mime Jr. ... Chimecho at least had Heal Bell to make their blast off less painful.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Jessie:

Woobat->Swoobat
Frillish
Seviper

James:

Yamask->Coffin
Amoongus
Carnivine??

Seems fair if you ask me.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Well, if the Seviper is not Jessie's, I wouldn't mind her referencing her own...just for continuity sake.

That's if she even appears here; I'm not sure how frequently TR will show up in Episode N.

Watch the Seviper only have a small role here, just like Virgil's Umbreon during the Axew episode.

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
I wouldn't be surprised if the Habunake did have a minuscule role in this episode, but I think other wise since there's also a Zangoose on the poster. Some posters made good points about the possibility of it belonging to Musashi or a Team Plasma agent. However, I think the writers might just have Musashi rely on her very new Pururiru for now, even though I wouldn't mind seeing Habunake again since I've grown to like its design due to fanart. Like someone else said, Musashi mentioning she previously owned one would be nice, if not for just the sake of continuity and all that jazz. The chances of it belonging to a TP member seem likely, however I wouldn't count on it completely since the writers probably would give more time in-between TP appearances. I'm just gonna take a wild guess and say that the Zangoose and Habunake on the poster are indication that we'll get an episode centering around the two fighting against each other or together, those two Pokemon supposedly have been feuding for generations against each other.

I would prefer if this was a Tag Battle battling against Zangoose and Habunake, with Iris/Satoshi or Iris/Dento since Iris hasn't really had a real Tag Battle the whole series. If it were Iris/Satoshi, I'd want to see Zuruggu and Kibago, if it were Iris and Dento, I don't really care what Dento uses anymore but I'd want Iris to use her Kibago. Of course I wouldn't be surprised if this episode was just an episode featuring the two battling each other or something, I'm just hoping for an exciting episode. I'm kinda surprised the writers haven't had an Aianto/Kuitaran episode yet since those two, like Habunake and Zangoose, aren't exactly the best of friends and it would have been entertaining. Oh well, hoping the best for this one. Once we get a title that should be a more valid judge of what plot the episode will have.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Jessie:

Woobat->Swoobat
Frillish
Seviper

James:

Yamask->Coffin
Amoongus
Carnivine??

Seems fair if you ask me.

All in this episode? Seems a bit much ;)

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

ConUxie223

Kalos Trap Queen
If I know this saga, it's a filler. And a lame one at that

Yet, Seviper is known for being with villainous teams and since the focus of this season is prominently on Team Plasma it makes no sense that they would have a filler episode just because BW- wait, BW is not known for filler -___- I think your confusing this with DP... BW had very little filler episodes compared to other series so I dont know what you mean by it being known for filler.

Graham Aker

Didn't we see a Seviper with Team Plasma in that one image a little ways back. I know I remember a Golbat being there...

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Seviper is a pretty cool Pokemon either way, whether it'll be a Plasma Grunt's or Jessie's. But my fanboy and heart of Pokemon go towards hoping for Jessie's.

I too hope Seviper is Jessie's even if it's unlikely. I think Seviper is one of my favorite Jessie pokemon so it would be ideal if this episode's Seviper is hers.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
I would like it if that female Grunt had it and this was a Looker and Ash episode. There Jessie sees that chick's Sveiper and gets angry at her for using one.

Graham Aker

I would like it if that female Grunt had it and this was a Looker and Ash episode. There Jessie sees that chick's Sveiper and gets angry at her for using one.

Now that they're not hestitant to show pre-Gen V Pokemon....I'd really wouldn't mind TR just getting all their Pokemon back to fight Team Plasma.

OceanicLanturn

Non non non!
I thought it was explained that they didn't use old pokemon to prevent arousing suspicion, so why change now?

Of course, I won't complain. It might be TP's Seviper, or Jessie's at best.

IcySealeo

I think that the Seviper in this episode belongs to Plasma grunt. I just can't see Jessie brings her Seviper back.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
I thought it was explained that they didn't use old pokemon to prevent arousing suspicion, so why change now?

There are non-Unovian pokemon showing up. Team Rocket pulled off a panic at the Dream Yard and Nimbasa City, put Milos Island in peril, caused a ruckus at Twist Mountain, and unleashed frozen beams across the ocean.

I doubt they are undercover and not drawing attention.

because older gen are all over the place now so it wouldn't really matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.