• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2EN-6 - N Returns! Operation: Rescue Braviary!! [FIRST POST UPDATED 2/7]

Status
Not open for further replies.

kickachu

Momentai!
there might be a chance for ash to make a capture in this episode I can feel it remember i when Ash caught gligar even though most of us knew that would happen and Palpitoad when trip was trying to catch it ash got in the way and it escaped and by the next episode ash got a palpitoad of his own so there still might be a chance for ash to catch braviary after saving it from team plasma

jrizza88

Meteorite
there might be a chance for ash to make a capture in this episode I can feel it remember i when Ash caught gligar even though most of us knew that would happen and Palpitoad when trip was trying to catch it ash got in the way and it escaped and by the next episode ash got a palpitoad of his own so there still might be a chance for ash to catch braviary after saving it from team plasma

True.. I just find it pointless for Ash to have one at this point. I'd rather see some sort of development for some of Ash's other pokemon.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Pika-Speed
Oh, poor N... He's in the shadows by now, isn’t looking very impressive at the moment apart from being able to bring out any Pokemon around the area. :/

I notice not much talk about N here too and after all this is "Episode N" but yeah, I get why others would be more interested in other things with the amount of news we got. Oh, well...

gliscor&yanmega

Oh, poor N... He's in the shadows by now, isn’t looking very impressive at the moment apart from being able to bring out any Pokemon around the area. :/

I notice not much talk about N here too and after all this is "Episode N" but yeah, I get why others would be more interested in other things with the amount of news we got. Oh, well...

He's been talked a lot already. People were going crazy the moment we got his hat shown on a 7 second preview. Once more stuff about N is shown there is going to be a ton more discussion on him, there's bound to be a lot more from this episode alone, and he's appearing in all of the episodes we know of so far to my knowledge.

I would hardly say he's in the shadows.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
I wonder if Zangoose belongs to Bianco and Seviper to Nero (sp?) due to the pokemon having White and Black colors respectively.

Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Pika-Speed
He's been talked a lot already. People were going crazy the moment we got his hat shown on a 7 second preview. Once more stuff about N is shown there is going to be a ton more discussion on him, there's bound to be a lot more from this episode alone, and he's appearing in all of the episodes we know of so far to my knowledge.

I would hardly say he's in the shadows.

I guess we'll just wait and see then, I already know he'll be in all the following episodes but I'm hoping for something pretty epic from him.

Anyway, I'm hoping Ash and Pikachu impress N more in this episode seeing as how they battle for Braviary, then maybe N will start changing his views on battling...

Status
Not open for further replies.