• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2EN-6 - N Returns! Operation: Rescue Braviary!! [FIRST POST UPDATED 2/7]

Status
Not open for further replies.

An00bis

Wicked Witch
Wonderful.

I was hoping these two would get a 6th Generation Evolution.

And that someone will finally catch a Zangoose plz.

Graham Aker

And that someone will finally catch a Zangoose plz.

I always though a Zangoose would be a good fit for Ash, but lord knows he doesn't need anymore Pokemon. Cilan is most in need of one right now, so I guess I wouldn't mind seeing him with one.

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
Let's see Ash capture a Seviper and have it evolve in the XY anime. That would obviously not happen, but still.

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
Ash with a Seviper would have actually been interesting now that you mention it. But I think that ship has sailed.

The ship has probably sunk at this time. But it would be interesting. Ash rarely has such 'menecing-looking' Pokémon.

Oh I am so going to love this episode. Seviper's one of my favorite Pokemon. I'm thinking it might be a vs Zangoose episode or it being owned by a Plasma Grunt. Or belonging to Jessie.

sflytal

The snake Pokemon have never tempted me... but still it'd be nice to see TRio round their teams back out. Hopefully this one is Jessie's

An00bis

Wicked Witch
At this point I'd like to see a Seviper and Zangoose working together instead of being mortal enemies.

Did we have a " these Pokemon are clearly in love but their Trainers/Pokemon Group doesn't approve " episode yet this region?

It is ... technically ... possible.

Chomper4

I think the Seviper in the episode is a stolen Pokemon belonging to a young boy.

Happy Hydreigon

Kahuna Mikah
I think the Seviper in the episode is a stolen Pokemon belonging to a young boy.

And his toddler sister's Zangoose scared it away

I imagine it's going to be a member of Team Plasma's, if not it'll be a COTDs.

don't forget the possibility of it being wild. It wouldn't surprise me if the episode is about a territory dispute between a group of Serviper and a group of Zangoose.

Also the possibility Serviper isn't relevant to the plot and has nothing more then a small background role

Haunter ゴースト

don't forget the possibility of it being wild. It wouldn't surprise me if the episode is about a territory dispute between a group of Serviper and a group of Zangoose.

Also the possibility Serviper isn't relevant to the plot and has nothing more then a small background role

Normally these image things feature an important Pokemon of the episode, so i doubt it's a small background role.

Also, BW has reduced the plots of an episode being based on a wild Pokemon a wide amount. It's normally always to do with a trainer and it's Pokemon, or a plot from X human character which leads us to a wild Pokemon (such as the TR Kami Trio two parters or the Cilan and Cubchoo mystery episode).

I'm not saying that wild Pokemon don't get big roles anymore, but if they ever are the main focus it's normally because of X human character doing something to disturb them etc.

The last time we got an episode where the main focus was the wild Pokemon alone was the Onix Island episode. Before that it was the Durant episode.

Actually the broadcast pokemon is always the "who's that pokemon?" during the episode so Seviper will be important to the plot. It could be about the territory issue like you mentioned, or just about Plasma.

Normally these image things feature an important Pokemon of the episode, so i doubt it's a small background role.

Audino was the one for the first league episode and that was only a minor role. plus people are expecting the same for Shinx in Cherens ep.

Normally it does have a role in the plot so its likely Serviper will as well but we can't discount the possibility of it being nothing more then a background pokemon. Maybe everything else that has a role in the ep has already been featured

Status
Not open for further replies.