• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2EN-6 - N Returns! Operation: Rescue Braviary!! [FIRST POST UPDATED 2/7]

Status
Not open for further replies.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
They could put an end to that. Best Wishes already put an end to a lot of TR's goofy habits.

Meh, there pokemon rarely change their habits lol.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

Rohanator

Why would Jessie even bring back Seviper to deal with Zangoose when they have two Ghost types(assuming Yamask is still there...) and a bulky mofo of an Amoonguss. Other than Seviper hating Zangoose of course, but that could also hold it back from fighting rationally. Don't get me wrong though, I'd love to see their old Pokes back.

Guess we still don't know who's Seviper this is yet... if anyone owns it at all?

we know absolutely nothing except that a Serviper appears at somepoint in this episode

jdgjordan

The chosen Snorlax
the only reason i am hopping its Jessie's is because if seviper comes back then that might mean we can get the great the powerful the awesome WOBBUFFET BACK YAAAYYY.....if only if only.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Assuming today's preview was for this episode, then N is pretty badass.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
I think there was a preview of this episode today after today's episode.

Serviper, Zangoose, N & Plasma.

Definitely an episode to watch

I hope someone uploads preview soon. N sure looks badass in that picture

That depends on your definition of badass. If I had to describe the stance then I would use the word sneaky instead of badass.

I hope we get more information about this preview. From the looks of the preview it seems Seviper and Zangoose are TP Pokemon.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Someone at bmgf said this.

The preview consisted of N getting into a van of Team Plasma to save a Braviary they had captured to use for Corless to manipulate. Once he got it out of the van, two Team Plasma grunts sent out their Zangoose and Seviper and attacked N so they could recapture Braviary.

Status
Not open for further replies.