• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2EN-7 - The Pokémon Gulf Coast Relief Corps!! [FIRST POST UPDATED 2/7]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
BWS2EN-7 - The Pokémon Gulf Coast Relief Corps!! [FIRST POST UPDATED 2/7]

急げ!ポケモン湾岸救助隊!!
Hurry! The Pokémon Gulf Coast Relief Corps!!

Summary: "A Miruhog acting as lookout for the Relief Corps will play an important role!"

NEW (February 7):

Having reached Virbank City, Ash and his friends watch the Pokémon Gulf Coast Relief Corps practice. But then, a fire breaks out at the Virbank Complex nearby.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kotetsus?

or maybe Cheren again

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Don't u mean episode 7??

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Can't this be merged with the BWn-6 thread for now? There's not much to go off speculating when the only thing we know is that a Watchog appears to have a 'medium'-sized role at one point in the episode..

It could be Cheren's
It could be a flashback to Lenora's Watchog
It could be Cameron's
It could be Jimmy Ray's
It could be that guy that Bianca beat, apparently important enough to be named 'Mikael'.
It could be very well be wild
It could be owned by a new CotD
It could be owned by Team Plasma

The plot could be that Team Plasma and Cheren return, continuing from the Seviper episode, which may be the Plasma Floccesy Ranch hold up!
The plot could be that the group is back in Aspertia where Cheren is still feeling uneasy about handing out Lenora's badge!
The plot could be whatever if the thing is wild!
The plot would be hilarious if Jimmy Ray released his Watchog under TP's pressuring!
The plot would be boring if it is Cameron's, because we'll have to sit through Lucario screentime yet again, which is possible if they are still at Floccesy Ranch.. Oh.. Lord..

Anybody else have input?

Um, what does Cameron got to do with a Watchog or did I miss a Watchog in his team somewhere in the conclusion! episode?

it was seen on the scoreboard when he faced Virgil

Um, what does Cameron got to do with a Watchog or did I miss a Watchog in his team somewhere in the conclusion! episode?

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.

Was that ever confirmed? Like is there a big HD pic of the scoreboard?

Why waste an episode on this bucktooth dork.

Are you serious or just trolling?

Yeah, it's confirmed to be all about Watchog, just like Shinx is the main star of BW111. Don't go jumping the gun.

Seriously, whose to say that it's all about a Watchog and it being a "Bucktooth dork" is just your opinion.

This episode could be about anything, but if the previous episode's Seviper belongs to a Team Plasma grunt and it's about Team Plasma, then I'd rather this not be another episode for Team Plasma.

I'd like some breaks between those sorts of episodes.

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon
Figures everyone would quote me :/

I know right. And Bucktooth dork, wow, so childish.

It's a childrens show, so i'm just blending in.

Yes judge an episode not knowing anything but a single pokemon appearing. So smart.....

Don't see why they would waste an episode on him though, watchog will have something to do with this episode, so nahh

who says they are? all we know about the episode is a watchog appears

hopefully in the background, where it belongs :p

Are you serious or just trolling?

Yeah, it's confirmed to be all about Watchog, just like Shinx is the main star of BW111. Don't go jumping the gun.

Seriously, whose to say that it's all about a Watchog and it being a "Bucktooth dork" is just your opinion.

This episode could be about anything, but if the previous episode's Seviper belongs to a Team Plasma grunt and it's about Team Plasma, then I'd rather this not be another episode for Team Plasma.

I'd like some breaks between those sorts of episodes.

You know me, i'm always serious :)

The episode wont necessarily be about Watchog, it'll just be in this episode.

that's not any better.

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
HoennDreamer;15598502 [I said:
Don't see why they would waste an episode on him though, watchog will have something to do with this episode, so nahh[/I]
.[/I]

Nice job judging the episode despite having little viable info on it, cool.

gliscor&yanmega

that's not any better.

How so?

It's not like it's guarantee to have a big role at all, we've had handful of cases like that. They wouldn't "waste" an episode on it, if it's not even a big part of the episode. There's nothing wrong with Watchog having a minor role here.

ludiloco

I guess that Watchog is a plasma grunt's pokemon.

RickHoenn

Banned
Why everybody quotes HoennDreamer? At this point everybody should know she's the queen of trolling and how funny everybody bites the bait, she just like to post **** just to get some reactions. >_<

Anyway, it's hard to speculate based on a Watchog, too many scenarios, maybe it's just a pokemon from a cotd?

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Why everybody quotes HoennDreamer? At this point everybody should know she's the queen of trolling and how funny everybody bites the bait, she just like to post **** just to get some reactions. >_<

Anyway, it's hard to speculate based on a Watchog, too many scenarios, maybe it's just a pokemon from a cotd?

Considering Neo Team Plasma members had an absurd influx of Watchogs...

Status
Not open for further replies.